The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, Cory bugged me on YouTube. Only reason he gave up his little shtick was because he got a stern talking from his dad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Colgoff wasn't much better way back when, but there's been some improvement in her behavior as well.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Could donuts make anyone else puke? I enjoy eating them, but once the entire thing settles in my stomach it could make me throw up. 🤮

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It depends on how they're made.Donuts are usually fried in oil. The oil has to be at least 375 degrees. If it's not hot enough, the dough will soak up oil like a sponge.They make funnel cakes the same way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks there's actually some similarity to Kath Soucie's and Grey Griffin's vocal range? Particularly their higher, more child-like voices, they both can seem to that sort of Lil from RUGRATS kind of voice in an almost identical manner.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Could donuts make anyone else puke? I enjoy eating them, but once the entire thing settles in my stomach it could make me throw up. 🤮
Those things sit in your stomach like a rock. Best not to eat too much of them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks there's actually some similarity to Kath Soucie's and Grey Griffin's vocal range? Particularly their higher, more child-like voices, they both can seem to that sort of Lil from RUGRATS kind of voice in an almost identical manner.
I always thought the same, actually.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a unique problem when I write sometimes, and am wondering if this happens to anyone else around here who writes:

Sometimes when I'm writing a story, I almost kind of have to write backwards - or, at least, always write the beginning last. More often than not, I'll know how I want to write the middle of the story (because I know what the plot is), and even the end (because I know how I want the story to be resolved) . . . but I'll be completely lost on how to get to point B from point A, so the beginning with the set-up is usually the last thing I'll write, because it takes me longer to figure out how to set it all up.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, sometimes I find if I’m writing a story out, but I only have ideas for what I want to write like beginning to middle, it actually progresses more when I write down more detail.