The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Nineteen: Part Three

Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo, Sir Didymus, and the Foster’s group had been waiting in the holding cell for several minutes; they had debated amongst themselves over whether they were going to be sentenced to death or spend the rest of their natural lives in captivity. They had given up on the debate and just sat in the holding cell quietly for at least twelve hours. But the silence had been broken when Gobo and Jareth had appeared in front of the cell, both still staring at each other. Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo, and Sir Didymus couldn’t believe their eyes, as they saw Jareth standing before them in person.

“How did he get here?!” Hoggle exclaimed.

“Are you the one responsible for what’s been happening, Jareth?” Sarah asked, with an angry look on her face, and Jareth looked over at her, smiling.

“No, Sarah.” Jareth said. “I’m here to help you escape from the cell that you and your friends have been wrongfully imprisoned in.” Jareth used his powers to make the electrically-powered cell door disappeared before the eyes of Sarah and the others, allowing them to simply walk out.

“It’s a trick! It must be!” Didymus exclaimed.

“No tricks this time, Sir Didymus.” Jareth said. “I’ve just come to rescue you all from the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization that accused you all of being mutants.”

“But why don’t you tell them the real reason you’re releasing them, Jareth?” Gobo said. “Why don’t you tell them how you’re leading them into their termination at the hands of Magneto and the Brotherhood?”

“Who’s the real villain here?” Bloo said, and he pointed at Gobo. “You! That’s who! And you wanna know why you’re the villain? Because you’re trying to fool us into believing that such a great imaginary friend like Magneto is going to turn against all of us.” Gobo just shook his head and then used his powers to transport himself, Jareth, and the Foster’s residents from the inside of the facility to the battlefield outside. The Foster’s residents couldn’t believe all of the chaos that had erupted outside, as they watched Storm electrocute Callisto to death, Warren Worthington II being hurled off the roof by Arclight, Psylocke, and Kid Omega—only to be rescued by his son, Angel, who had swooped in just in time to catch him and carry him away, and Magneto levitating cars from the bridge while Pyro and Taranee lighted them up, creating fireballs out of flaming vehicles that had rained down on S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers.

“Man! This is like something out of a science fiction movie!” Frankie uttered, just as Gonzo landed near them, after being hurled several feet across the air by a ten-foot horrifying lizard, which was really the mutant-muppet known as Leon. “Hey! There’s Mages right now! Hey, Magneto!” But Gonzo didn’t hear Frankie; instead, he just ran right by the group, as Leon was chasing right after him, only to be snatched by Red, who was ten times larger than him, and thrown off the island and into the water surrounding it.

“I wonder why he didn’t hear you, Frankie.” Mac said, a little confused.

“Because I’m cloaking our appearance, just to show you that the person that you call ‘Magneto’ doesn’t go by that name.” Gobo informed, just before he pointed to the real Magneto, who was grinning wickedly at the display before him. “That is Magneto.” The Foster’s group gawked at Magneto with mixed emotions of fear and shock; the mutant looked very menacing to them and was nothing like the character that had been referring to by his name.

“That old dude’s Magneto?!?!” Frankie exclaimed.

“I dunno.” Bloo uttered. “He looks more like an ‘Otis’ to me.” Sarah looked as if she was very upset with Jareth for trying to fool her and her friends again into a situation that would’ve no doubt killed them, if Gobo hadn’t intervened.

“Same old Jareth…only this time you’ve reached a whole new low.” Sarah said, and Jareth looked very defeated, as he used his powers to make Sarah and her friends disappear from the scene and return them back to the Foster’s mansion (with no recollection of the recent events they were involved in), leaving just him and Gobo to stare at each other again.

“Why must you meddle in my affairs, Fraggle?” Jareth told Gobo, who seemed to have understood how he felt.

“You love her…don’t you?” Gobo asked, and Jareth nodded, his face registering a very sad expression. Gobo sighed, realizing exactly why Jareth wanted to be cured. On the ground, he noticed one of the cure darts that the S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers had been firing; using his telekinetic powers he raised the dart off the ground and made it hover in front of Jareth’s face. When Jareth noticed the cure dart in his face, he just smiled at Gobo, with actual tears streaming down his face. “Be free, Jareth.” Gobo manipulated the dart to where it was shot directly into Jareth’s left shoulder. He looked down at the dart, as it stuck out of his shoulder, feeling its effects take over.

Jareth looked away from the dart and back at Gobo, giving the young Fraggle a happy look. However, that happy look had soon become a grin, and that grin was soon accompanied by a wicked glare. Gobo was confused, and he was even more puzzled as he watched Jareth laugh hysterically. The Fraggle believed he had cured the mutant, but he feared that he might’ve done something that only strengthen his abilities. Before Gobo knew it, Jareth had vanished before him, leaving the W.I.T.C.H. girls to regain their composure and notice the sudden battle that they had unexpectedly found themselves in.

“Where are we?!?!” Cornelia exclaimed.

“How did we get here?!” Will shouted, and before anything could happen to the stunned and unprepared girls, Gobo used his powers to vanish them from Alcatraz Island, returning them back to New York (also with no recollection the recent events), even reforming the Heart of Candracar (which Will had crushed) and returning it back around her neck. The Fraggle was still unsure as to what he had done to Jareth, but he didn’t let it interfere as he helped his companions finish off the rest of the Brotherhood mutants.

TO BE CONCLUDED....

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hexcellent! Rully wanna know how this wraps up... And where Gobo and Jarreth went off to. And why Boober's not in the fight... And so many other things...
Actually, Boober's in the fight. I just hadn't mentioned yet what he had been doing.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A great and righteous part... The group from Labyrinth, Foster's, and WITCH are all back home... And now we move on to the true battle. So much awesomeness, waiting for whatever's next.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Nineteen: Part Four

Magneto couldn’t believe how quickly the tide had changed during the battle; all of the members of his Brotherhood were either killed, cured, crippled, or drowned. When he finally sent Pyro in to challenge Iceman (leaving only “Dark Gonzo” and the Phoenix to stand by his side), he didn’t expect Gonzo to sent in Firestar to assist Bobby. Pyro had his hands full as he was shooting out two flames from opposite sides of his body, one at Firestar and the other at Iceman. For a moment, it seemed as if the force of the flames were too much for even Firestar to handle.

“You kiddies should’ve stayed in school!” Pyro exclaimed, with a confident grin on his face. But that grin soon faded away from his face, when Firestar and Iceman began pushing the flames towards Pyro, who found himself too weak to manipulate them anymore. As the two X-Men were pushing the flames, something amazing had happened to the both of them. Iceman’s body had “iced-up,” making him look like a walking, moving ice sculpture; and Firestar’s body had glowed, just like it did back in the Happiness Hotel, except in a brighter color. The two extinguished Pyro’s flames, right before Firestar had kicked him in the groin and Iceman head-butted him, knocking him out…cold.

“And you never should’ve left.” Iceman told the unconscious Pyro.

“Punk!” Firestar added, just before she and Iceman gave each other a high-five, only to have Iceman’s hand nearly melt from Firestar’s heat.

“Ouch!” Iceman exclaimed, and he smiled at her. “You are definitely one hot chick!”

“Hey, haven’t you learned? Fire and ice don’t mix.” Firestar remarked.

After seeing the defeat of Pyro, Magneto was completely furious; he only had “Dark Gonzo” and the Phoenix left, but he knew that the X-Men could never stop either of them. So the elderly mutant decided to take charge of the situation himself, beginning by using his magnetic powers to lift up the Electric Mayhem bus off the bridge and attempt to hurl it at Gonzo. When the weirdo noticed how Magneto was levitating the Electric Mayhem bus (with the Muppets still in it), he reacted with shock.

“NO! DON’T DO IT!!!!” Gonzo screamed.

“Sorry, my boy,” Magneto said, “But there can only be one of you.”

“NO!!!!” Gonzo cried, and just as Magneto was about to hurl the bus across the air…

“Excuse me.” A voice addressed Magneto, and he looked left and right to see where it had come from; but it had taken the sound of a throat clearing itself to get him to look downward at Boober, who was standing right in front of him. Magneto grinned, expecting something bigger to stop him. “I really think you should put that bus down.”

“Or what?” Magneto said, chuckling. “You’ll tickle me?”

“Actually…I will, whether you’ll put it down or not.” Boober said, just before he used his “secondary power” to move at a really fast speed and start tickling Magneto in places that he should’ve been ticklish in. But the mutant wasn’t ticklish, which was clear enough to Boober as he returned to the spot that he was standing on and faced the furious Magneto.

“I don’t have time for…” He said, but he stopped when he felt a strange sensation come over his body. That’s when the bus that Magneto had been levitating suddenly fell back to the ground, and Magneto himself collapsed to the ground, looking at his gloved hands with a horrified look on his face. “What…What’s happened to me?!”

“What? No ‘thank you’?” Boober said, as Wolverine and Beast came up next to him. “Is that any way to treat someone that’s cured you?” Beast and Wolverine looked at Boober in amazement, while Magneto looked at the Fraggle in shock. Neither of the three mutants expected such a move to be made by such a small creature.

“You mean, I’m…I’m…” Magneto uttered, and he couldn’t bring himself to say it.

“One of them?” Wolverine said, and the common man that went by the name of Erik Lehnsherr gazed at Wolverine with teary eyes. He began to crawl away from the scene, while Wolverine looked up at the mountain of rubble, seeing the Phoenix still standing at the top. “It’s over, Jean. It’s over.”

“OVER?!?!” Someone shouted, and the eyes of everyone on the island turned to “Dark Gonzo” as he came down the mountain of rubble and approached the X-Men. “Did you really think that you have defeated every member of the Brotherhood, Wolverine?!” As the evil weirdo spoke, he had taken off his hood and cloak, revealing his sinisterly bizarre appearance. He had lots of hair on his head that was large and frizzy, his eyes were like purple-glowing lightbulbs, and he was wearing Gonzo’s old X-Muppet uniform, which was tattered and glowing in a blue color. “Well, guess what, animal! You…were…WRONG!!!”

The “Dark Gonzo” then did something unearthly to Wolverine; using his magnificent powers, he began manipulating the adamantium on Wolverine’s bones. The mutant screamed in pain, as his skeletal structure began glowing from underneath his skin. All of the X-Men watched in shock, as the adamantium was sucked from Wolverine’s bones, coming out through his skin and forming into one giant metal ball in midair.

“Good lord.” Beast uttered, as he and the other X-Men watched Wolverine’s ravaged body fall to the ground, healing itself back up while Wolverine himself was unconscious.

Inside the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, Scooter and Fury couldn’t believe what the evil weirdo had done to the mutant. They watched on the giant monitor as the “Dark Gonzo” looked in their direction and hurled the giant adamantium ball at the facility. The group felt a tremendous quake from inside the Control Room, and Fury immediately pressed a button that activated the evacuation alarm.

“Everybody get out of here!” Fury ordered, and he, Scooter, and all of the soldiers ran out of the room, heading out of the facility with the rest of the crew.

Outside of the facility, Gonzo was furious over what his clone had done to Wolverine, and he screamed madly as he ran towards the evil weirdo and tackled him. But instead of falling to the ground, the two weirdoes soared into the air and struggled high over the island. While they were fighting, the others noticed how some S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers had come up from behind the Phoenix and attempted fire their cure guns at her.

“No! Don’t!” Beast shouted, but it was too late; the cure guns had been fired, but none of the darts hit Jean. The Phoenix suddenly became extremely upset, and the demonic look on her face had returned, as she used her powers to turn all of the soldiers behind her into ash. The pharmaceutical company/S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters began to crumble away, as Scooter, Fury, and a handful of soldiers were escaping from the island on shuttles. Psylocke, Arclight, and Kid Omega attempted to escape themselves; but they suffered under the Phoenix’s power, as their bodies were turned to ashes.

“We have to get out of here!!” Storm exclaimed.

“You guys go! I’m going to stop her!” Firestar remarked, surprising some of the X-Men.

“She’s too powerful, Angelica!” Beast said. “You’ll never be able to stop her!”

“I was told that I’m the only person who can stop her now!” Firestar said.

“She’s right.” Gobo told Beast and Storm. “Professor Xavier himself said that she’s the only one.” Beast and Storm turned to each other, unsure about the idea; but once they were able to accept it, they turned to Firestar and nodded. The X-Men and the Fraggles escaped from the vanquishing Alcatraz Island, with the frightened Leech and the unconscious Wolverine. They couldn’t escape on the Blackbird, because it had been turned to ashes from the Phoenix’s power; so they escaped through the bridge with several innocent bystanders, including the Muppets from the Electric Mayhem bus. The last person to leave Firestar to confront the Phoenix was Iceman, who gave her a pat on the back and smiled.

“Good luck, Angie.” Iceman said, and Firestar smiled at him, as he escaped the island with the rest of the X-Men.

The struggle between the two weirdoes that was happening in midair had ended, when the “Dark Gonzo” fired purple lightning bolts from his fingertips and forced Gonzo back on the island, making his body crash into the ground and horribly dent it. Battered but not bruised, Gonzo looked up at his evil clone, as he hovered high in the air, cackling wickedly.

“Do you realize what you’ve done to Logan?!?!” Gonzo screamed, angrily. “You could’ve killed him by stripping his adamantium away from his body!!”

“The mighty Wolverine cannot be killed, my foolish other!” Dark Gonzo said. “But you, on the other hand, can!” He pointed to the Phoenix, who had been standing in the same spot on the mountain of rubble, as she unleashed her chaotic powers. “We both may possess remarkable powers; but only the real Gonzo has the power to be indestructible and can survive the Phoenix’s wrath. Fortunately, I’m the real Gonzo, which means that you’ll be the one to burn into ashes, while I go on and carry on Magneto’s dream of a world where Homo sapiens are nothing but a memory!!!” The “Dark Gonzo” cackled even louder than before; however, Gonzo didn’t seem intimidated by his words.

“That’s where you’re wrong, weirdo.” Gonzo said.

“How so?” Dark Gonzo said, assertively.

“You’re forgetting that you’d suffered from amnesia, meaning that your confidence is the only thing that’s got you feeling so sure that you’re the real Gonzo.” Gonzo said. “But if there’s anyone that should be one hundred percent certain of which Gonzo is which, it’s me, considering that I remember creating you!” The “Dark Gonzo” knew that the real Gonzo was right about what he was saying; he never knew if he was the actual Gonzo or not.

“I…I have been the copy…this whole time?” Dark Gonzo said, just as he noticed how his hands were beginning to ash away, much to his horror. “No! NO! I must carry on Magneto’s dream…as a true Brotherhood mutant!” Gonzo shook his head in displeasure at the naivety of his clone.

“I’m sorry, ‘brother’.” Gonzo said. “But you’re not a mutant either.” For the first and only time, a saddened look appeared on the once emotionless face of the “Dark Gonzo,” as his entire body had turned into ashes. Before the one and only Gonzo knew it, Kermit and Robin had appeared behind him, along with Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. They all had been freed from the dimensional limbo that the “Dark Gonzo” had put them in.

“What happened?!” Kermit exclaimed, as he and the others looked around at all of the chaos that was happening on the island, really puzzled. “What’s going on here?! Where’s…?!”

“I’ll explain later, Kermit.” Gonzo said. “But first, we have to get out of here!”

“We’re not going anywhere with you, ya evil freak!” Robin shouted, believing that Gonzo was the evil clone, and he kicked him in the shin. Little Robin’s actions confused Sora and his friends more than the sudden situation they had found themselves in.

“Ouch! Robin!” Gonzo yelled. “I’m not the evil clone! I’m the real Gonzo!”

“You are?!” Kermit and Robin remarked, in unison, and Gonzo nodded in reply.

“Well, then…LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!!!!” Kermit screamed, horrified by the sight of the island crumbling before them.

“Alright, hang on.” Gonzo said, and he used his power of levitation to carry himself and his friends off the island, just as the Phoenix surrounded it with massive waves of water. Firestar looked around at all of the unearthly things that were happening all over the island. She knew that she was the only mutant that could stop the Phoenix at that moment in time; and even though the thought of confronting such a powerful figure frightened her, she was able to bring herself to start climbing up the rubble to get to Jean.

“Dr. Grey! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Angelica Jones, and I’m here to stop you!” Firestar exclaimed, and the closer she got to Jean, the more her X-Man uniform began to burn away from her body. She could feel the intense heat that the Phoenix was conducting, and when it should’ve burned away any human or the most average mutant, all it had done to Firestar was make her stronger. “Whew! I don’t know about you, but there’s enough heat between us to create a new sun!” And that seemed to have been just the case, as the two unknowingly generated enough heat to lift themselves off the ground and high into the air, with a wall of fire circling around them. Night had become day over all of San Francisco, as well as the rest of the west coast.

“Do you really think you’ll stop me…child?!” Phoenix asked Firestar, whose entire uniform had burnt away from her body, leaving her floating naked in front of the Phoenix.

“Xavier said that I could.” Firestar replied. “And I’m not going to let you allow his dream to die with him.” Both the Phoenix and Firestar began to generate more heat between themselves, increasing the fire around them so much that they both began to ash away slowly. It only signified that the heat was too intense for both mutants to handle.

“You’ll sacrifice yourself for the lives of pathetic Homo sapiens?!?!” Phoenix queried, and Angelica trembled, keeping herself from screaming in pain as her skin began to peel off.

“Why…not?” She said. “You…did…for your team.” The demonic look on Phoenix’s face had gone away, as Jean Grey’s own persona kicked in and smiled at Angelica, who smiled right back at her. However, the serenity that the two gained wasn’t enough to ease the intensity of the gigantic fireball that they created high above the Earth’s atmosphere. That’s when it suddenly exploded, along with Jean Grey and Angelica Jones, creating a powerful but brief supernova. Once the supernova had ceased, night had fallen once again over San Francisco, as several people (including the X-Men and the Fraggles) watched how the great Firestar had sacrificed her life to save humanity, as well as Jean Grey herself.

END OF CHAPTER NINETEEN

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Exteremely intense... The fight with Magneto... The fight with Pyro and Iceman, and Firestar... The fight with Gonzo and Dark Gonzo, a shade of Scarlet Spider/Spider-Carnage there... The fight with Firestar and Phoenix... It's all great, awaiting the finale.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Epilogue

A whole week had passed since the events on Alcatraz Island, and most of everything that had happened was had been repeated on the news several times. Peter Parker, who had regained consciousness at the hospital he had been kept in only a few hours after Alcatraz’s events, had been keeping the television set on one channel for several days. It depressed him when he saw the news about the mutants that had died in the incident and heard Angelica Jones’s name come up. Peter admitted that he never really enjoyed her company, especially at times when she joked around with him; but when he heard that she had died saving the world, he couldn’t help but feel proud and saddened at the same time.

On Peter’s last day at the hospital, Gonzo came there with Kermit and some Muppets that were coming back to Manhattan from San Francisco, after the successful grand reopening of the KMUP station the other night. Gonzo visited Peter in his hospital room, just as he was putting on his street clothes. He tried not to look sad in front of him, because if he did, then the two would no doubt start mourning over Angelica’s death like they’d been for days.

“Hey, Pete.” Gonzo said. “How ya feelin’ today?”

“Well, I’ve got a slight headache,” Peter replied, as he finished buttoning up his shirt, “But the doctors told me that it’ll only last for a day or two, as long as I take the pills that they’d given me.” He and Gonzo smiled at each other, though those smiles were only covering up the frowns that they had on their faces, before meeting each other. “So, how are things going for you and the others, after all of that chaos on Alcatraz?” Gonzo really didn’t feel like talking about it all, because it made him really depressed, and he often had nightmares about his clone coming back from the dead and attempting to annihilate him.

“Well, Will and her friends are doing okay, though I’m a little surprised that this mutant named Gobo made them forget all the things that had happened before this other manipulating mutant named Jareth hypnotized them.” Gonzo said. “But it’s also good that those people from Foster’s won’t remember anything either, considering how S.H.I.E.L.D. wrongfully accused them of being mutants.”

“Oh, yeah…S.H.I.E.L.D.” uttered Peter, who had gained a whole new hatred towards the organization. “I wonder how the old, one-eyed creep that calls himself Nick Fury is feeling right now.”

“He’s relieved that Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends isn’t going to press charges, now that they don’t remember anything.” Gonzo said. “But when the President learned about his foul-up, he made sure that the ‘kind’ general was demoted to sergeant.” Peter was a little impressed to hear that news.

“If he’s been demoted to that rank, then there’s no way other agents will follow his lead.” Peter said. “There has to be a new leader. So who is it?” Gonzo had a big smile on his face as he told Peter who the new head of S.H.I.E.L.D. was.

“Would ya believe it’s Scooter Grosse?” Gonzo replied, and Peter laughed hysterically.

“Get outta here!!” He exclaimed. “Scooter’s the new head of S.H.I.E.L.D.?!?!”

“And the strangest part is that it was Fury’s idea to put him in the chair.” Gonzo added. “He was really impressed over the way Scooter assessed the mutant situation.”

“Whoa. That’s something else.” Peter said, shaking his head, as he aimed their conversation in another direction. “So, uh, did you decide to take the cure that the government’s been offering?” Gonzo felt a little excited to finally reveal his big revelation to Peter.

“Well, it turns out that this whole time I wasn’t a mutant, Pete.” Gonzo said, and Peter smiled, not seeming very shocked.

“I knew it.” Peter uttered, and Gonzo looked at him in surprise.

“You did?!?!” He exclaimed. “But how…how did you…?!”

“Hey, they don’t call me ‘amazing’ for nothing.” Peter said. “Besides, it doesn’t really matter what you are to me, Gonzo. I don’t care if you have all of these incredible powers. You’re one of the Muppets…that’s all that matters.” Gonzo was very pleased to hear Peter say that.

“Well, I’m glad you feel that way, Peter,” Gonzo said, “Because it’ll be two more months before I lose these powers for good.”

“I hope you’re using them wisely.” Peter remarked. “Remember…”

“With great power comes great responsibility.” Peter and Gonzo said together.

“Just yesterday, I used them to put the Happiness Hotel back together.” Gonzo said. “Unfortunately, my powers weren’t enough to fix all of the problems that it had before it collapsed.”

“Well, as long as it’s still the Happiness Hotel, it shouldn’t matter what shape it’s in.” Peter said.

“Easy for you to say, ‘cause you don’t have to live there.” Gonzo retorted, and Peter just smiled; but his smile faded when he and Gonzo noticed another report on the mutants that died on Alcatraz, and when Angelica’s name was mentioned, Peter and Gonzo felt very depressed again. Neither of them said a word for the longest time, until Peter thought of something to say that would lighten their spirits up.

“She didn’t die for nothing.” Peter told Gonzo. “She died saving the lives of every mutant and human in the world, and we should all respect her for that.” Gonzo nodded slowly and sadly, as Peter just gazed upon him for a long time and then grabbed his coat. “Come on. I bet Pete and Jenny have got a nice peanut butter and sardine sandwich with your name on it.” Gonzo smiled when Peter brought up his favorite meal at Pete’s Diner.

“I gotta remember to tell Pete to hold this crust this time.” Gonzo said, and Peter chuckled, as he and Gonzo walked out of the room together; they had passed by a doctor named Moira MacTaggert as they both walked down the hall. Moira had gone into another room in the hospital to see a comatose patient that she had been checking on regularly. But the one day that Moira came to check the patient, something unusual had happened. The patient had moved his right arm and removed the oxygen mask from his face, turning to Moira and speaking softly…only it wasn’t his own voice he was speaking with.

“Hello, Moira.” He said, and a startled Moira gazed at the patient, with a shocked expression on her face.

“Charles?”

-------------------

Outside of the city of New York City, several of the residents at Foster’s had attended the puppet show that they thought they had been planning for a week was actually the same puppet show that they were going to have, until the interruption from S.H.I.E.L.D. and Spider-Man. The show turned out nicely, and many of the Foster’s residents enjoyed the show, no once thinking about Gonzo, Magneto, or anything else that had occurred in recent events. To them, it was just a ordinary week in their semi-ordinary house.

But if there was one person that felt something a little different, it was Sarah. When the young woman left the mansion that evening after the puppet show, she felt as if she was being watched, often looking over her shoulder as she walked down the sidewalk. But Sarah’s feelings couldn’t have been more correct, because there was someone watching her. And that someone came in the form of a white owl, as it stood on the branch of a tree and watched Sarah’s every move. Once she was far out of sight, the owl flew away from the area, as wicked cackling echoed throughout the atmosphere.

THE MARVELOUS MUPPETS

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I hope everyone enjoyed reading this conclusion to the "X-Muppet" series. And like I said, even if there won't be an "X-Men 4", you can be certain that this isn't the last time that the Muppets will cross paths with the X-Men.:smile:

Oh, and though this isn't in the story, the Fraggles ended up becoming X-Muppets themselves. So if there's going to be other X-Men/Muppets stories (and there probably will be others), then you can bet that the Fraggles are going to be in them. However, since there are spinoff films that are going to be made for characters like Wolverine and Magneto, and since the Fraggles are such enchanted creatures, it'd probably be a cool idea to have stories that serve as prequels to the "X-Muppet" series, focusing on the Fraggles and not Gonzo.:excited:

But for now, it's on to Metropolis and Port Royal, as I focus on "Sesame, DC" and "Muppets of the Caribbean".:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Awesome awesome....marvelous story! I absolutely love it, MW!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm just surprised that I'd gotten it done so fast. It was only a week ago when I saw the movie, and shortly after I'd seen it, that's when I got started on this story.:smile: