The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Truly a good finish... Peter and Gonzo remembering what happened... And that cackling owl watching over Sarah...

You might want to keep checking the movie news... Besides Wolverine and Magneto, there might be plans for a White Queen movie and another project focusing on the X-Kids being trained in the three movies, which I guess would be the Generation X group. You could use that as a vehicle to further explore the Fraggle contingent of the X-Muppets.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Truly a good finish... Peter and Gonzo remembering what happened... And that cackling owl watching over Sarah...

You might want to keep checking the movie news... Besides Wolverine and Magneto, there might be plans for a White Queen movie and another project focusing on the X-Kids being trained in the three movies, which I guess would be the Generation X group. You could use that as a vehicle to further explore the Fraggle contingent of the X-Muppets.
There's a lot of movie news that I've been checking, not just for the X-Men, but for Spider-Man as well. Did you know that there's going to be four villains in "Spidey 3"?!:eek: In my continuity, that wouldn't be a big deal for Spidey, 'cause he'll have the Muppets and characters from other shows backing him up. But in the movie, this is one hero against four villains! That's insane!

And I heard about that "White Queen" movie; but did you know that the White Queen was the first mutant that had discovered Firestar in the comics? If that idea becomes a reality, then you can bet I'll bring Angelica Jones back from the dead (Hey, it's the comics. Anything can happen.).

I'll definitely use the movies that deal with the X-Kids as a way of exploring the Fraggles as X-Muppets, kind of like I've done for Gonzo, and maybe even have them discover other Fraggles with powers even greater than theirs. But as for any prequels like Magneto and Wolverine, then I'm going to go into a story set before the events of "X-Men Mark The Spot" that shows how they discovered their powers and what it was like for them to go around society carrying such amazing abilities.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well...
1 Nope, didn't know that about Emma and Angelica. But if that's the storyline the perported movie goes with... Then we'll have actors to go with all three members of the Spider-Friends.
2 Four villains? The ones I know about are Venom, Sandman, the possibility of Black Cat, and the possibility of Harry Osborne becoming Green Goblin II.
3 When developing the Sesame/DC story... I'll be looking forward to the storyline, since yours seems much more promising than the stupidity of the current merchandising campaign. Lex Luther steals all the blue in the world? Phe...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well...
1 Nope, didn't know that about Emma and Angelica. But if that's the storyline the perported movie goes with... Then we'll have actors to go with all three members of the Spider-Friends.
I really hope that'll be the case, because "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends" is such a great show, and to see all three members finally make it to the big screen would be heaven on Earth for several fans of the show, including myself.:smile:

The Count said:
2 Four villains? The ones I know about are Venom, Sandman, the possibility of Black Cat, and the possibility of Harry Osborne becoming Green Goblin II.
That's what Avi Arad revealed (probably by accident). But I don't think that these rumors are 100% correct. But if Venom is going to be in the movie, then it'll just make one heck of a story for the "Marvelous Muppets" continuity.

The Count said:
3 When developing the Sesame/DC story... I'll be looking forward to the storyline, since yours seems much more promising than the stupidity of the current merchandising campaign. Lex Luther steals all the blue in the world? Phe...
LOL!! That was actually a cool advertisement. It's better than some of the things they come up with for Krypto: The Super Dog.:smile:

Oh, and I also heard that they might play a teaser trailer for "Spider-Man 3" with the release of Superman Returns, so hope that your theater will be the one playing the trailer.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? Course Venom will be in the movie. Topher Grace will palying the dual roles of him/it and Eddie Brock.

Krypto's got a few good episodes... But I'm not rully into it cause they haven't developed it to a sort of fullest potential matching up the DCU cast with animated animal matches. Oh well... Looking forward to whatever you've got cooking.

crackmaster

Reaction score
And I'm not too familiar with the Martian Manhunter, but I do agree that it would be an excellent side-story in a future "Sesame, DC" story.
I'm sorry for bumping a very old thread, but I searched "Martian Manhunter" on this forum and I would like to say...
HOW could you not pair him with the YIP-YIPS?!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm sorry for bumping a very old thread, but I searched "Martian Manhunter" on this forum and I would like to say...
HOW could you not pair him with the YIP-YIPS?!
I know! :fanatic: At the time, I wasn't so familiar with the character, so I hadn't considered the idea at the time. But, after learning more and more about his character (thanks to appearances in film and TV), I really wished that I had paired him with the Yip-Yips! :oops:

crackmaster

Reaction score
I know! :fanatic: At the time, I wasn't so familiar with the character, so I hadn't considered the idea at the time. But, after learning more and more about his character (thanks to appearances in film and TV), I really wished that I had paired him with the Yip-Yips! :oops:
My friend always liked the Martians thanks to being obsessed with Martians because of MM.