The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then... That explains Gobo's power from earlier... How he can look at someone and tell/explore what future paths hold in store for that person. Making him a pivotal telepath and getting Firestar to share in that spotlight is a very hexcellent move. Yes, I agree with Jarreth just his once... Very clever move.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
One thing that I'd noticed in X-Men: The Last Stand was that every good mutant had a worthy opposing bad mutant to battle against, like Kitty Pryde ("Shadowcat") fought Juggernaut, Beast fought Magneto, Bobby Drake ("Iceman") fought Pyro, and Wolverine fought Phoenix.

I wanted Jareth to have an opponent that had powers that were similiar (but not as powerful) to his, and that's where I got the idea to give Gobo a "second power" that involved manipulation to the mind and telepathy. I guess you can say that his powers evolved (like Jean's).:smirk:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Sixteen

There was only one place that the “Dark Gonzo” was heading after his attack on the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility on Alcatraz Island and that was the home that belonged to the parents of Jean Grey. Once the dark, cloaked figure arrived in the neighborhood that the house was settled in, he landed on the ground and noticed how two members of the X-Men (Wolverine and Storm) were standing across from four members of the Brotherhood (Juggernaut, Callisto, Arclight, and Kid Omega) that were standing guard in front of Jean’s old home.

Wolverine and Storm had their attention on the Brotherhood members and the house for the longest time, until they noticed Dark Gonzo’s appearance and were taken aback. They hadn’t seen Gonzo for the longest time, and the way he looked that moment confused and frightened them. Logan attempted to approach “Dark Gonzo,” but Storm grabbed his left arm and held him back, remembering something that Professor Xavier told her before they left the mansion.

“Don’t bother talking to him.” Storm said. “He’s not the same Gonzo that we once knew.” Logan couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Does everyone have some sort of second personality that I don’t know about?!?!” Logan exclaimed, a little frustrated.

“He’s a clone, Logan.” Storm said. “A clone that you brought to the mansion, just after the incident of Liberty Island, months ago, and was manipulated into joining Magneto’s Brotherhood.” Logan was a bit confused; but with all he had been through with Gonzo, it seemed to have made some sense.

“If Magneto’s got that ‘Double Weirdo’ on his side, along with Jean, then there’s nothing on this earth that’ll be able to stop them.” Logan said, as the “Dark Gonzo” walked past Juggernaut, Kid Omega, and Arclight and approached Callisto, who was the closest one to the front door of the house.

“Got any news for Erik?” Callisto asked him, and he nodded slowly. “Then step right in.” Callisto stepped aside to allow “Dark Gonzo” into the house; upon entering, he used his strange powers to make the front door vanish, allowing himself to walk right inside. As soon as he was in, the door reappeared before the eyes of Callisto, who seemed very impressed by Dark Gonzo’s power. “That’s some freak.”

Inside the Grey household, there were several inanimate objects that were moving by themselves; but once “Dark Gonzo” walked by those objects, they stopped moving for a brief moment and then started again, once “Dark Gonzo” was away. The cloaked weirdo entered the room that Professor Xavier and Magneto were in with Jean Grey (who was in her “Phoenix” mode at the time), and Xavier had an uncomfortable feeling inside him, as “Dark Gonzo” walked by him.

“Have you come to tell me something?” Magneto asked, and “Dark Gonzo” only responded by holding his right arm up and aiming his hand at one of the corners in the room. Magneto and Xavier watched in amazement, as pieces of Scooter Grosse flew out of his palm and formed together in the corner, bringing Scooter back to life. Scooter looked around and was very surprised to find himself no longer in the Control Room at the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility and instead standing before Gonzo’s clone and three mutants.

“What’s going on here?!” Scooter exclaimed. “Where am I?”

“Don’t be afraid.” Xavier told him. “They’re not going to hurt you.”

“That’s right.” Magneto uttered, grinning at Scooter. “There is no fate that you’ll suffer here. But you’ll eventually suffer a fate great enough to wipe out Homo sapiens—and ordinary Muppets like yourself—everywhere.”

“Erik, stop it!” Xavier exclaimed. “You’re scaring him!”

“That’s the idea, Charles!” Magneto snapped. “You have to scare them, in order for the message to come across!”

“And I suppose that you used the same tactic to convert Gonzo into your group, just like you’re trying to do with Jean now!” Xavier retorted.

“You’re holding her back, Charles.” Magneto said. “You’ve always been holding her back from her true destiny.”

“Look, I realize that this is a personal matter, so I’ll just…” Scooter said, and he attempted to leave the room, until an invisible force pushed him back and pinned him against the wall. The nervous gofer at first thought it was the “Dark Gonzo” that held him back; but, for some reason, his glance was directed towards Jean Grey, who was wickedly glaring at him.

“You stay right where you are.” Phoenix said, just before she looked over at Xavier, with her anger seeming to be rising. “And you…STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!” Her emotions were connected to her power, and when she became that angry, a lamp had flown across the room and crashed against the wall.

“Jean, listen to me.” Xavier said, calmly. “Concentrate! You can control the force that’s growing inside of you!” Jean (as the Phoenix) wasn’t going to allow her mind to be controlled by Xavier. Using her telekinesis, she moved Xavier’s wheelchair far away from her. Meanwhile, “Dark Gonzo” was keeping a careful eye on the frightened Scooter, who was still pinned against the wall.

“GET OUT!!!!” Jean told Xavier, who wasn’t easy to give up. Xavier just focused his attention on Jean, whose anger had grown so much that she closed up the entrance to the room, as well as any other open doors or windows in the house. Outside, Callisto could sense how unstable Jean was becoming, while Wolverine had suddenly grown impatient.

“That’s it!” He exclaimed, just before he extended his claws and charged towards the house. But before he could’ve gotten anywhere near the front gate, the mighty Juggernaut tackled him down with a powerful force. Wolverine had never felt such a force, but it didn’t keep him down; he got right back up on his feet and engaged in a brutal battle with Juggernaut.

Storm, meanwhile, had used her powers to create a massive gust of wind to carry her high up in the air and spin rapidly towards Arclight and Kid Omega. She was successful in knocking down the two mutants as they came near her, leaving Callisto being the only one that stood in her way. Storm fired a powerful lightning bolt that hit near Callisto, and the force sent the mutant crashing through the front door and into the living room. Entering the house, Storm found Callisto lying on the pile of rubble; but, in a quick flash, Callisto had moved from the floor to across the room, laughing wickedly.

“Check this out, weather-witch.” Callisto uttered, just before she moved at a remarkable speed towards Storm and punched her in the face. As Storm reeled back from the blow, Callisto appeared behind her, grabbing her head and smashing it through a glass coffee table. Both Storm and Wolverine were getting pounded fiercely by Callisto and Juggernaut, as there was a tremendous amount of telekinetic activity happening in the room that Jean, Xavier, Magneto, Scooter, and “Dark Gonzo” were in. Jean had reached a point in her “Phoenix” persona where only Xavier and the “Dark Gonzo” was the one that could withstand her force. Magneto attempted to stop her, but he found himself thrown through a wall by her power and ending up in the kitchen.

“No, Jean! Stop!” Magneto cried, as Xavier was lifted out of his wheelchair, still focusing on the Phoenix, whose face had gone from gorgeous to horrendous, mirroring the “true form” of the Phoenix being. Xavier’s clothing, as well as Xavier himself, was slowly beginning to deteriorate, signifying how much he was losing his telepathic hold on the Phoenix.

Back outside the house, Angelica Jones had arrived in the neighborhood with the Fraggles, just in time to see how Jean Grey’s old house was detaching itself from the ground and lifting itself high into the air. Even though he wasn’t in the house, Gobo could sense a lot happening in it; much of the telepathic power was too much for the small creature to handle, and he collapsed into the arms of Mokey.

“Gobo!” She exclaimed, and their attention moved away from the “flying” house and towards the emotionally weakened Gobo. “Are you alright?” Gobo blinked twice, before he was able to relieve himself from the pain in his head and look back at the hovering house.

“The Phoenix is in there…with Professor Xavier.” He informed, and Angelica took a deep breath, figuring that was her cue to step in and confront the powerful mutant. She was about to head over to the flying home, unsure of exactly how she was going to get into it from the ground, until Gobo used his telepathic power to hold her back. “No, Angelica! Now’s not the time for you to face here.”

“But you just said that Professor Xavier’s in there.” Angelica said. “If we don’t do anything now, then he might…” Before Angelica could finish, something unexpected had happened. The telepathic hold that was on the house had been lost, causing the whole thing to fall to the ground and crash violently. Angelica and the Fraggles each exchanged stunned looks before they dashed towards the demolished house. But they had soon stopped in their tracks (courtesy of Gobo’s telepathy) when Gobo had seen something wrong.

“They’re coming out.” Gobo said, just as Magneto and the “Dark Gonzo” stepped out of the wreckage, with Magneto’s arms around an unharmed Jean, whose face had reverted back to normal. The three passed right by Angelica and the Fraggles, as Juggernaut, Callisto, Kid Omega, and Arclight followed them close behind.

“They didn’t notice us?” asked Red, who was just as surprised that they hadn’t as Angelica, Mokey, Boober, and Wembley were. “What was that all about?”

“I manipulated their brainwaves to where they couldn’t see us.” Gobo said, and he sighed in a mixture of relief and worry. “We were just lucky enough that I was able to manipulate the Phoenix’s mind at the same time the house had collapsed.”

“So that is what Dr. Grey looks like as the Phoenix.” Angelica said, watching Jean walk away with the other Brotherhood members. “I’m not so worried anymore.”

“I wouldn’t underestimate her appearance if I were you.” Gobo told Angelica. “Though she may look completely normal, there’s a monster within her that doesn’t like to be contained.”

“Speaking of underestimating your opponents,” said a voice that was right near the group, and they looked to their left to see Jareth at the scene and juggling six glass balls, “I seem to have underestimated how powerful you seem to have become, Gobo.”

“Jareth.” Gobo uttered. “You can’t control Angelica Jones like you did back at the hospital, because I’ve got a mental block on her that not even you can break through.” Angelica glared at Jareth; being manipulated by someone that she hardly knew was one of her biggest pet peeves.

“And I suppose that you didn’t have to manipulate her into standing with you and your little friends.” Jareth contradicted.

“He didn’t manipulate me, you Criss Angel wannabe!” Angelica snapped. “He was honest enough to tell me what you and your Brotherhood buddies are planning to do with the human race.” She was careful not to let her anger get the best of her again, so she wouldn’t accidentally set fire to the lawn they were standing on. “What I don’t understand is why you’ve got to go and start some kind of war over this ‘cure’? I hate it, too. But you don’t see me going nuts.” Jareth stopped juggling the glass balls and formed them into one basketball-sized glass ball that he held in his hands.

“You want to know where the ‘cure’ came from?” Jareth said, and an image of a bald-headed child named Jimmy, but was nicknamed “Leech” by the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility that was holding him on Alcatraz Island. “This little boy. Interesting, isn’t it? Small portions of this child’s blood had been sucked out of him, just so the government can ‘cure’ us.” Gobo looked closely at Jareth’s face and noticed an expression on it that registered a bit of desperation.

“You want to be cured, don’t you?” Gobo asked Jareth, who looked at Gobo in surprise, wondering if the Fraggle had been tampering with his own mind. “I don’t sense it in you, Jareth. I can just tell by the look on your face that you actually wanted to be cured.” Jareth gave Gobo a blank stare and then grinned, as he “squeezed” the basketball-sized glass ball into a diamond that he had given to Angelica.

“It’s a shame that you hadn’t gotten the opportunity to know Charles Xavier.” Jareth told Angelica. “He was a great man.” On the word “was,” Angelica had become very alarmed and dashed into the wreckage of the demolished house, with the Fraggles following her. Jareth’s grin increased in size, as he slowly vanished from the scene.

Entering the room that Jean and Xavier faced off in, Angelica and the Fraggles found both Logan and Storm weeping next to Xavier’s empty wheelchair. Tears began to come down Angelica’s eyes, as she stared at the wheelchair, knowing for a fact that the group was too late in preventing Xavier from suffering his fate at the “hands” of the Phoenix. Wembley, Mokey, Red, and Boober were very distraught over Xavier’s death, but Gobo seemed to have known it coming, long before it happened. The only reason he didn’t tell the others or did anything to prevent it was that Xavier knew about it himself and instructed Gobo to just keep the others feeling strong and make the dream of humans and mutants living together in harmony come true.

Angelica walked over to the empty wheelchair and placed her hands on it, thinking about what it could’ve been like if she and Xavier had crossed paths. It was enough to make the young mutant decide to become an X-Man herself, in order to assist the others in keeping Xavier’s dream alive. Angelica’s attention was soon directed away from the wheelchair, as she heard someone whimpering nearby. She looked towards the corner of the ravaged room where Scooter still was, lying on the floor in a fetal position.

“Oh, no.” Angelica said, and she walked over to the horrified Scooter and comforted him. “Shhh. It’s okay, Scooter. Everything’s going to be alright.” Scooter was extremely frightened by the things that he had witnessed in the room, as the Phoenix and Xavier squared off. What horrified him the most was seeing how Xavier’s body had exploded into ashes, right before the house collapsed. He was frightened; but he was able to bring himself to tell Angelica something.

“I-I-I-I’m s-s-s-sorry.” He stammered, and Angelica was a little confused.

“Sorry for what, Scooter?” She asked.

“I-I-I-I’m s-sorry t-t-that I d-d-didn’t u-u-understand y-y-you a-and Go…Gon…Gonzo.” Scooter replied, and though his remark still wasn’t specific, she somehow understood what he meant.

“It’s okay, Scooter.” Angelica said. “I just wish there are more out there that are human enough to ask for forgiveness, too.” She gave Scooter a hug, as more tears were coming out of her eyes.

END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooooohmygosh! You expect me to go through that JeanGrey vs. Professor X scene again? Oh, the pain, the pain!!!

Well done with this recation, having missed half the other two stories I am not quite sure whom is whom, but I'm getting there. I did think that was Spike not Kid Omega though? But I may be wrong, i'm not an X-pert on the subject of X-men.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonderfully done... The scene with Gene vs. Xavier had to be here... And Angelica's message to Scooter at the end was very well said.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oooooooooooooooooohmygosh! You expect me to go through that JeanGrey vs. Professor X scene again? Oh, the pain, the pain!!!

Well done with this recation, having missed half the other two stories I am not quite sure whom is whom, but I'm getting there. I did think that was Spike not Kid Omega though? But I may be wrong, i'm not an X-pert on the subject of X-men.
Yeah, it was a pretty painful scene for me to watch as well. Almost had me crying in the theater.:cry: But I felt that it needed to be brought into the story in order to find a reason for Firestar to stand with the X-Men (because in the comics, she never does) and for Scooter to learn to understand mutants.

And I found out that in fact was Kid Omega in the movie, but he had the same powers as Spike (or Quill).

The Count said:
Wonderfully done... The scene with Gene vs. Xavier had to be here... And Angelica's message to Scooter at the end was very well said.
Thanks, Count.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Seventeen

Weeks had passed since Xavier’s death, which was an unforeseen event that had everyone in the mansion in strong emotional pain, considering that they were all very close to the man. A funeral was held in the back of the mansion where the big garden was; Angelica, Scooter, several Gifted Youngsters, and fellow X-Men (including Hank McCoy, who had resigned from his position as Secretary of Mutant Affairs a few days ago) had attended, except for Wolverine, who stood on a balcony and watched from there. It was a very emotional moment for everyone, as Storm gave her eulogy before a large gravestone that had the side of Xavier’s head graven in marble into the stone.

The funeral lasted for two hours, and once it was finished, the X-Men were undecided on what they should do, since the head of the school was gone. It was Storm’s idea to just close up the school altogether and let everyone who attended there go back to their homes, to which Bobby replied, “Most of these kids don’t even have a home to go to.” Angelica, the Fraggles, and Scooter were also involved in the discussion, and Scooter (who was the only non-mutant in the group) suggested that the school should stay open; he also stated that he would help run the school if it did. The gofer’s offer surprised the X-Men; no human (or, in Scooter’s case, a Muppet) had ever ran the School for Gifted Youngsters, and if Scooter were to take on the duties, he’d be the first.

“Uh, hello?” said a voice that was followed by a knock on the door, and the group noticed Warren Worthington III (the son of the man responsible for the cure) standing in the doorway, carrying a black briefcase and wearing a suit and overcoat that seemed to have a bit of a hunchback (which, in reality, was a physical mutant abnormality that he hid from the public).

“Warren?” said Scooter, who knew the young man personally, since he and S.H.I.E.L.D. were so close to the pharmaceutical company that was responsible for the cure. “What are you doing here?” Warren seemed a bit reluctant over what he was about to say; it was obvious that he didn’t talk with his father first before coming to the mansion.

“I didn’t have anywhere else to go, Scooter.” Warren said. “Dad wanted me to take his cure; but something in me told me that it wasn’t the right thing to do. I mean, I like being who I am, and I’m not going to let anyone take that away from me.” Scooter, who had already gained a whole new respect for mutants everywhere, just nodded at Warren.

“You made the right choice, Warren.” Scooter said, just as Storm stood up and walked over to Warren.

“That’s right.” She said. “This school is always open for anyone that doesn’t have anywhere else to turn.” She took Warren’s suitcase and turned to Bobby Drake. “Bobby, could you show Warren where his new room will be?”

“Sure.” Bobby said, with a smile, before leading Warren out of the room. The X-Men were pleased that they decided to keep the school open; Warren’s arrival reminded each of them that it was important to keep Charles Xavier’s dream alive. It was a happy moment for everyone in that room, until there was a heavy tremor that shook the entire mansion violently, followed by a thunderous sound. Once the tremor ended, everyone looked around puzzlingly, with shocked expressions on their faces.

“What on earth was that?!” Beast exclaimed.

“Did you do that?” Wolverine asked Storm.

“No, it must’ve been something else.” Storm replied, while Wembley turned to Gobo, who was even more surprised than anyone else.

“Do you sense anything, Gobo?” He asked him, and Gobo closed his eyes to see if he could, but the Fraggle just sighed and opened his disappointed eyes.

“No, I don’t sense anything.” Gobo remarked, just before Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. “Shadowcat”) walked through one of the four walls in the room; she was out of breath and looked as if she had seen a ghost.

“You guys better come down to the foyer and see what’s down there!” Kitty said, and she walked through the wall again, while the others ran out the old-fashioned way. Once they had reached the foyer, where every youngsters in the mansion (including Bobby and Warren) were surrounding an object that had crashed through the roof (there was a beam of sunlight shining through the hole to show where it had landed). Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Angelica, and Scooter pushed their way through the crowd to stand near the crash site; there, nestled in a small crater on the floor with several nasty cracks around it, was a three-foot metallic, purple, egg-shaped container.

“What the **** is that?” Wolverine asked, as Beast looked from the “egg” to the hole in the roof, doing the math.

“The object is not of this world.” Beast said. “If anywhere, I’d say it came from space.” As soon as Beast had said that, Angelica remembered what Gobo had said back in the hospital, and there was only one person that she thought of as she dashed towards the “egg.”

“Gonzo.” Angelica said, and Storm tried to stop her before she got close to it, but something else had kept Angelica away. The “egg” opened itself up and emitted a thin purple beam of light that shot through the hole that it had come through; it went past the mansion’s rooftop, through the white clouds, and out of the Earth’s atmosphere. The light was so bright that the mansion residents had to shield their eyes away from it; one young mutant’s eyes were made out of lights that were brighter than the beam’s, so he didn’t had to shield anything.

“What’s going on?!?!” Logan exclaimed, and that’s when they heard someone screaming from outside. Both the beam and the “egg” had vanished, right before something (or someone) busted through the front doors of the mansion and collapsed into the foyer, landing before the feet of Scooter Grosse. The eyes of every mutant standing in that room widened in suspicion and surprise, as the body of Gonzo the Great stood itself up straight and faced a shocked Scooter.

“Gonzo?” Scooter murmured, and the weirdo looked around, noticing all of the familiar faces that were staring at him, and then he became completely hysterical.

“I’M BACK!!!!!!” He screamed, just before his body suddenly shot up like a rocket and bounced all around the room, surprising everyone that was ducking and dodging to avoid anyplace that he was going to bounce to next. Once Gonzo stopped bouncing, he landed back in front of Scooter. “Oh, wow! Do you know what I’ve been through, Scooter?! Do you know what I’ve discovered?!”

“I…I know already, Gonzo.” Scooter said.

“You do?!?!” Gonzo yelled, and he cheered, as he used his powers to levitate himself and everyone else around him high into the air; everyone saw how they were about eight feet off the ground and got a little nervous. One child had suffered from motion sickness and threw up, grossing out students that were around him.

“Whoa!” Wembley exclaimed. “This is the first time I flew without even telling myself to do it!” While everyone was levitated in a vertical position and floating in one spot, Gonzo’s body was horizontally floating and “swimming” around as if he was in a pool.

“I’m sure you’re enjoying yourself, Weirdo,” Wolverine said, a little frustrated, “But there are some of us that are having a vertigo thing going on right now!”

“Listen, Gonzo,” Scooter said, “I found out from Kermit long ago that you’re a mutant. And I just want to let you know that I…” Before Scooter could finish, a surprised look crept across Gonzo’s face, and he seemed to have lost the telekinetic hold that he had on the others, because they began falling towards the floor. Gonzo, the only one still levitating, floated himself up straight and focused on the others; before any of their bodies touched the floor, they were levitated for a brief period of time, before they fell an inch to the floor with a thud.

“A mutant?” Gonzo said, as Scooter go to his feet and looked up at him.

“I know what you are now, Gonzo.” Scooter said. “And I just want to let you know that I’ve learned to accept not just you but everyone else as well. I want to help the X-Men in their cause to bring people like me together with people like you, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, and others around the world.” Gonzo was flattered by Scooter’s change of heart, and he wished that the “mutant” side of him could be happy to hear that…that is, if there was a “mutant side.”

“Scooter,” Gonzo said, sighing as he floated back to the floor, “There’s something that not only you but everyone else here should know.” Gonzo took a deep breath, not exactly sure how his friends would react to what he was about to say next. “I’m not a mutant. I’m exactly what I discovered that I was a long time ago.” Scooter and the mutants were stunned by the fact that Gonzo wasn’t a mutant; and Scooter, Angelica, and the Fraggles seemed to be the only ones in the group that knew what he really was.

“If you’re not a mutant, then what are you?” Storm asked.

“He’s an alien.” Scooter said, and the youngsters talked amongst themselves, while the X-Men just stared at Gonzo in surprise.

“Wait a minute! Wait a minute!” Logan exclaimed. “You mean to tell me that this whole ‘X-Muppet’ thing was just a fluke?”

“I guess you can say it is, Logan.” Gonzo said. “I’m going through some kind of ‘cosmic phase’ right now that’s only temporary. Once my thirtieth year is over, I’ll just be an ordinary alien muppet.” The X-Men and the Gifted Youngsters seemed very disappointed; yet they were pleased that they had such a powerful character like Gonzo on their side. It was quiet in the room for a long time, as everyone looked to each other and smiled; finally, Beast had said…

“I believe I speak for everyone, Gonzo, when I say…who gives a crap what you are?” Beast said, and his comment not only surprised Gonzo but everyone else as well. “You are the most amazing character that we’ve ever had on our team. My fellow blue friend, you could be just the thing we need to stop Magneto and his Brotherhood in their quest to eliminate the ‘cure’.” Gonzo was honored to hear Beast say that, and he knew that everyone else felt the same way, as he noticed all of the faces that were smiling at him.

“I’m still the X-Muppet that I’ve been for months.” Gonzo said. “And I’ll stand with you all ‘til the very end.” Scooter smiled at Gonzo, as the two approached and embraced each other, like true friends were supposed to.

END OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheers and applauds! Great to have the weirdo/alien/X-Muppet back...

Though there are certain fights we know are coming as the story continues and reaches its climax... But whatever happened to the Foster's gang? Were they released by S.H.I.E.L.D. after Dark Gonzo's attack? Or will they just pop up in the ending?
Look forward to more when you can post it.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Cheers and applauds! Great to have the weirdo/alien/X-Muppet back...

Though there are certain fights we know are coming as the story continues and reaches its climax... But whatever happened to the Foster's gang? Were they released by S.H.I.E.L.D. after Dark Gonzo's attack? Or will they just pop up in the ending?
Look forward to more when you can post it.
It's funny you brought that up, because I was just thinking about how I'm going to deal with them, as well as the Kingdom Hearts gang from earlier on in the previous X-Men/Muppets story.

Dark Gonzo has this power to put people into limbo by turning their bodies into tiny molecules and sucking them into his palm, which was what he did to Kermit, Robin, and Scooter at the Control Room in the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. It's a possibility (one that I'm not 100% certain of yet) that this is what could've happened to the Foster's gang, as well as the characters from Kingdom Hearts.

But...we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens, as I get the last three (or maybe two) chapters of the story posted.:smile: