New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I hope Walter, Robin,Pepe,Rizzo,Sam,and SWEETUMS are in it because a lot of people don't even know that Kermit has a Nephew which I think it's sad.

(LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!! LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!:shifty:) RIZZO!:concern:(WHAT!:shifty:) HERE:concern:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have a feeling Robin isn't gonna be in the new movie if he is he'll probably just be in the background somewhere.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I have a feeling Robin isn't gonna be in the new movie if he is he'll probably just be in the background somewhere.
Actually, Nick Stoller said they are planning to have a bigger role for Robin, Bean Bunny, and Rizzo in the next movie, but couldn't in The Muppets, because it would affect the plot.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Actually, Nick Stoller said they are planning to have a bigger role for Robin, Bean Bunny, and Rizzo in the next movie, but couldn't in The Muppets, because it would affect the plot.
Boy, I do hope so.
By the way, where did you get this info?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Boy, I do hope so.
By the way, where did you get this info?
I think they said that they wanted to include Robin in the first movie, but that adding him would have meant yet another "moving piece" to the story, when there were already so many plotlines (same reason that Rizzo and Pepe were basically not there). The movie already has so many (very well organised) plotlines, that to add another couple might have just made it a little too complex.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I think they said that they wanted to include Robin in the first movie, but that adding him would have meant yet another "moving piece" to the story, when there were already so many plotlines (same reason that Rizzo and Pepe were basically not there). The movie already has so many (very well organised) plotlines, that to add another couple might have just made it a little too complex.
Yes, that was exactly it! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.