New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Is anyone else waiting in agony to hear more details about the new movie? Because I know I am! Lol!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Probably won't be hearing anymore till towards the end of this year so gonna have to settle with the occasional tv appearances. :/

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That is true! Most of the info for The Muppets (trailers, posters, etc.) didn't come out until about 6 months before the release of the movie. So yes, we will probably be waiting for a while. :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love the format of the first half having a plot,
followed by a " Muppet Show" at the end of the film.
Like in the Muppets and Muppets take Manhattan.
At one point I felt it was manditory for the Muppets to have some sort of show-scene with card-board cutouts as the finale act (TMM, MTM and now The Muppets!) I also used to think that a Miss Piggy fantasy was a prerequisite after she had Never Before, the Swim-suit scene and then Always Love You.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That is true! Most of the info for The Muppets (trailers, posters, etc.) didn't come out until about 6 months before the release of the movie. So yes, we will probably be waiting for a while. :embarrassed:
I don't see why they didn't make a teaser a year in advance. I see those all the time. Saw one for Despicable Me 2 when I saw that stop motion Pirate movie in April, and that doesn't come out until 2013, July. Pixar usually has their teasers a year in advance, too. Captain America ended with a preview for The Avengers.

Just some announcement there was going to be a Muppet Movie would have been great. They didn't even need to use footage of a film that didn't exist yet. Remember the Simpsons preview where it was just Homer wearing a Superman shirt?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, but also, remember how irritating it is/was/can be waiting for the movie when you see a teaser that early on? I feel like I've been waiting for Brave for YEARS.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was a teaser just Nick releasing little bits and now we probably won't hear anymore till next year. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.