New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borples

Reaction score
I think I'd rather they keep the movie under wraps until they have something good for us. But in the meantime, I wish they'd concentrate on keeping the Muppets in the public eye. Where are our internet vids? The performers have had enough of a break! Work, men, work! :wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think I'd rather they keep the movie under wraps until they have something good for us. But in the meantime, I wish they'd concentrate on keeping the Muppets in the public eye. Where are our internet vids? The performers have had enough of a break! Work, men, work! :wink:
Well I just mailed a letter to Steve Whitmire so they can't get too busy yet! I want my autograph picture!!! Lol!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm actually on my phone right now so it's not on me but I can PM it to you later. I don't wanna derail the thread here. When I get home I'll send it to you!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Good point, Tooth! I didn't know there was going to be a Despicable Me 2! Thats AWESOME! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was announced well over a year ago... probably several months after the release of the first one. I hope this one has more mad science in it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.