New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
When the "Thoughts" thread opens up, I'll share my thoughts (just got back from watching it). I liked it, there was a lot of great stuff, some not-so-great stuff, but a very enjoyable film nonetheless.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I got to see it tonight, and I LOVED IT! I was cautiously optimistic heading in, but was basically smiling and sometimes laughing the whole time. I am so happy!!!! I can't wait to see it several more times. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have tentative plans to see this late Sunday. If I wasn't going to some convention that was ill timed to be the same weekend, you know I'd see it this afternoon.

So yeah, I have to wait an extra 2 days voluntarily. So I'm going to try to avoid this site at all costs.

However, the one thing that I'm hugely disappointed about? Now that the movie is indeed out, the Muppet publicity blitz is going to wind down fast. This movie's going to be great and all, but the thrill of looking forward to it and seeing Toyota commercials every other commercial break and Link Hogthrob on a home shopping network is about to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.