MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

*promises to be good from now on*

man that's the biggest lie i've heard in a long while!

Sarah:wink:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Iraq is fine provided its still still standing after George Hedge and Tony Hair have their way
ITS FOUR AM
Jamie

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm what if about 5 dates were picked out in a year in differant cities? new york...somewhere overseas (not exactly sure where) umm Dallas (hehe) california somewhere.....and portland oregon!

Sarah

jeremyactor

Reaction score
If it was in Orlando, I could sweep up around Muppetvision! That's my job, I could make sure I'm scheduled in that area....

sweeeeet.....

Jeremy

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I said in another thread, actually, that I'd be willing to head up a committee for a Muppet Central Fest, but it would have to be here in Memphis. I can secure a hotel near the airport for cheap because I know someone there: they would have the food, the rooms, the meeting rooms, all that. I can also arrange some activities and workshops as well.
Don't forget publicity. You know we'd get pleanty of that too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If it's in Memphis, Nate can be the official Muppet Central Fest Media Chairman.

So, do you all want to try a go at a fan run convention or what?

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Er...

*opens wallet; watches moths fly to ceiling*

Ah, what the hey! I'll walk to Memphis!

Er, no. Nevermind. I'll hitch a ride with Zack. We'll live out of his car and eat seat cushions and shag ceiling carpet!

Er, assuming he has a car. If not, we're going to have to wait until next year when I'll have a car and my license.

But, sounds like a plan! I'm all for it!

Hmmmm. I wonder what these Muppet action figures taste like...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
If it's in Memphis, Nate can be the official Muppet Central Fest Media Chairman.
Don't go assigning me too much responsiblities. You know I've got a pretty full plate as it is.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Don't go assigning me too much responsiblities. You know I've got a pretty full plate as it is.
First you got yer steak, and yer potatoes, and yer carrots, and yer gravy, and yer punkin pie!

:halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Nah, it's simple. You're on the radio. Just make "Mention" about what you're doing, and it isn't really advertising while that's what's going on. I can get someone else locally involved on the newspaper front, maybe tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.