MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
When was Eero Mup?

It must have been resent to have the Londan Eye.

Beauregard
:zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Re: Re: Guys,

Originally posted by sarah_yzma

hheheheheheheheheheheheee yeah i bet there are LOADS of muppet fans in Iraq.......

Sarah
Of course! That's where all the best Muppet fans I-rock! Ah, ha! hahahhahahahahahaha! Get it? Oh, nevermind.

I know, I know. I really I-ran a long way for that one! Forget it.

You're such a tough crowd!

:smirk:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i get it! i guess that's what you get for doing foreign extemp in speech!

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Super Scooter
You're such a tough crowd!
At least if they held it in Iraq the crowd would be enthusiastic .... they'd do a skit where Gonzo was fired from his cannon, and on the sound of the gunshot people would cheer like mad for fear of being ermm .... NEXT !

:concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Heya,

Personally, I don't care where they hold the official MuppetFest, I'm there regardless; I was just remarking to a statement in this thread or another about a MuppetCentral.com Fan Festival in which I would do planning for it, but it would have to be here in Memphis, TN because I don't want to spend all the money making long-distance phone calls for hotels and info etc when I can do it all here at discounted rates w/ friends at hotels here (more than likely); but I doubt anybody wants to come to this dump of a town! :smile:

FOZ

JimmyDeanDog

Reaction score
Let there be MUPPETFEST!

Hey, let's hold this year's in Portland! :smile:

-JDD
**Campaining for the release of the FIRST Seseme Street
LP from 1970 to be released nationally on a CD**

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to make a muppet fest, but I live in Maine, and all the places you mentioned are WAY to far for me to travel. I don't even drive yet!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I said in another thread, actually, that I'd be willing to head up a committee for a Muppet Central Fest, but it would have to be here in Memphis. I can secure a hotel near the airport for cheap because I know someone there: they would have the food, the rooms, the meeting rooms, all that. I can also arrange some activities and workshops as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.