MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't remember what we were talking about to begin with.

Kye

Reaction score
I dont remember rembering anything....maybe my head is broken:concern:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
I wish I had some chocalate chip pancakes!
ya know what???? my mom ate my last chocolate chip pop tart this morning.....i was sooo mad!

Sarah

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
ya know what???? my mom ate my last chocolate chip pop tart this morning.....i was sooo mad!

Sarah
...and yet she lives???

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah lucky for her i had a box of fudge pop tarts, but i like the other ones more......and the fudge ones were off brand and they were coated in flour FLOUR!!! i mean should pop tarts be covered in flour?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? that's what i thuoght.....

some people....

Sarah:smirk:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*gasp*

Anymore, my mother only ever buys the Strawberry ones for her "other" son. I'm allergic to strawberry, and cannot eat them (for reason, blow up balloon and restrict the air from coming out. That's what I'll look like, and that's also what will happen. No air'll come out.). I LOVE pop tarts, however. Really gets me steamed.

Hmmm. Steamed pop tarts. There's a new one for ya'!

:grouchy:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
blow up balloon and restrict the air from coming out.
hmmm...i see a whole markeing ploy....

Sarah

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
yeah lucky for her i had a box of fudge pop tarts, but i like the other ones more......and the fudge ones were off brand and they were coated in flour FLOUR!!! i mean should pop tarts be covered in flour?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? that's what i thuoght.....

some people....

Are you sure it was flour?? I heard of some dudes out in cleveland selling "special" pop tarts. and so where some arabians....if it was an arabian "white powder" pop tarts, you wouldnt be writing.... if it was the cleveland guys."L.A. style pop tarts, you might have seen a few technicolor elephants prancing around the room singing "if I were a rich man" from Fiddler on the roof.
Or then , it could have just been flour?:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.