MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, if we do a Muppet Central Fest then there could be one there, too, Beau! Just has to be organized. I think there was one done there not too long ago where some fans from our MC community got together, wasn't there?

FOZ:embarrassed:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Toronto would be cool!!!! I was there for WYD, and BOY do I miss it!!!! I'd take ANY excuse to go back!!! (I just hope I don't end up lost on the subway again!!!)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

We did do EuroMup in 2000.

I think its a shame how everyone keeps going on about where *they* want a MuppetFest to be.

Im here saying 'Im Going To The Next MuppetFest', And i know 99.9% that it wont be in Europe, Although i think it should be.

People should just wish that we get another one, Not for it to be at everyones convenience!

:flirt: :sing:

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick
We did do EuroMup in 2000.
LOL - i still remember coming up with that name in a chat with Mar and people many years ago. There's no reason why Henson couldn't do a 'EuroMup', plenty of fans over here. Maybe if they start doing Muppetfest's annually and make it work, they could bring it here.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick

Thank's for the link :smile:, looks like fun, can you tell me a little a bit more about it? - Did you meet any muppeteers, ect.

MuppetDanny

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick

People should just wish that we get another one, Not for it to be at everyones convenience!

:flirt: :sing:
hmmm well that would be nice, but being 14 it has to be in a bordering state to even consider....when I'm 16 or 17 i could get a couple friends, that's differant....but at 14 well you are slightly limited...i just REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go.....

sorry i sound so stuck up..i'm just dreaming:sympathy:

hheheheheheheheheheheheee yeah i bet there are LOADS of muppet fans in Iraq.......

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.