MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW, speaking of what's on the plate. Can you cook to help feed the guests? I can make mashed potatoes...

j/k

jeffy

Reaction score
Our own little mini monthly MuppetFests: http://muppet.meetup.com !!!

Hey, if the MuppetFest won't be happening any time soon (or anytime? :frown: ), then let's make our own fun!

:smile:

I requested muppet.meetup.com months ago, and got a response just today that it was created.

If you don't know meetup.com... You go to muppet.meetup.com and signup for a free meetup.com account, and then add your city to the list. There can be meetups all over the world!

Anyways, people signup for their closest/favorite city, and then you meet at a restaurant or pizza joint or bar (they have recommended places for lots of cities, I believe, and you can recommend your own, which they add pretty quickly), and just talk Muppety things for a while. :smile:

The actual Muppet Meetup, for every city, is on the second Saturday of every month at four in the afternoon. Go to muppet.meetup.com, and there's more information right on that page.

Hope to see you there! Sign up, quick! :smile:

PS: I'm the host for Muppet Meetup, Philly-Style.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jeez, I wish I lived in Philly!! We could have CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES!! I love dem thangs! :smile: I'm going to go check out meet.up right now!!

camax

Reaction score
I think these meetup things work. I've been on a list for Terry Pratchett meetups through this site for quite a lot of months. I've never actually attended one of the meetups yet, and I know a few have been cancelled, but really it's just a way for some strangers in your area with similar tastes to meet up and have a chat, so it should work :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i like it...my parents would never let me do it, but i like it...and if i was 18 i would do it....

Sarah

camax

Reaction score
Hey Sarah, it's funny seeing you as a "senior member" and as of yet underage :stick_out_tongue:

I doubt any Muppet fans would be any great threat to worry your parents anyway.

On a different note - hey I was born in Tulsa - Okies - YAY!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i can make you peanut butter on toast...oooh yummy!

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
For breakfast this morning I had a peanut butter sandwich and a green apple. UMMMMM!!! :stick_out_tongue:

Kye

Reaction score
I wish I had some chocalate chip pancakes!

Any way, Maybe we can have a Orlando Muppet Central Get together one night? everyone just meet up for dinner or something... It might be fun, then again it might be horrible, maybe we should just forget the whole thing:zany:

Status
Not open for further replies.