MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
We'll likely know a lot more by the New York Licensing Show in July ...... things will become a lot clearer then about what else is in store this year and next, as well as maybe something on the Muppetfest.
So...all eyes toward July then eh?

So if there is no Fox Muppet Show this years, just what the heck *is* there to be excited about besides the figures? Or should we all just call it a year already and come back to active Muppet fandom when JHC gets their act together?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah actually it's June 10th -12th, i just checked it in my 'License!' magazine. Look for us to know more there, if someone can manage to pick up JHC's flyer then we'll get a sneak peak but lots of press releases will probably come out in drips and drabs just after that anyway. That will be where they put themselves forward to potential new licensee's and have to talk about what they have planned for the future so that people get on board. If they ARE going to do a Muppetfest, i bet they'll give some kind of sketchy indication of the location and date then although even that doesn't make it definite. Also they'll probably publish a clearer idea of exactly which quarter in 03/04 the 'Fox' show is planned to air ....... although they do fill their licensing releases with lots of sketchy pilot projects we never end up seeing, we may also find out about some new projects and merchandise that would be happening this year so all is not lost yet, although it's true to say that there will be a very quiet and noticeable period when/if they go into production on the new show - there's pretty much no way of getting round that !

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I vote for Toronto!! who says it has to be in the states! And you guys could come cause our dollar is poor, and you'd double your money almost by trading it for canadian while you're here :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Im down for Dallas...or Toronto, or heck anywhere(ok, maybe not *anywhere*...I dont want missles whizzing by my head) ! ^_^

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't mind working on a Muppet Central Fest, but it has to be in Memphis.

:attitude:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Im down for Dallas...or Toronto, or heck anywhere(ok, maybe not *anywhere*...I dont want missles whizzing by my head) ! ^_^
I vote Iraq. Just think what a great Muppet experience that would be!

:big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

I'm gonna 'splode an atom bomb.
And blow open your soul!
I'm gonna light some dynamite!
And blast straight into your love!!!!

-Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence ; Harvey Korman.

Beauregard

Reaction score
How about us poor Englanders? Why not here?

(Enter penguin Smilie!!!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
If it's in Iraq, no one's gonna be arguing whether it's in England or America! Quite possible... no one will be arguing at all.

Nevermind.

I'd like it to be in England, just for a good excuse to actually go over there. Maybe right before I turn eighteen! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.