Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
It has to rhyme. If there is an odd number of lines, find a way to finish it off. Johnny has a fifth and last line. He may need to write an extra line hmself just to close it.
Ok so are we going forth with Johnny or without? If someone isn't playing him, how does that work?

Edit: Never mind, I just saw your post in the game BEAR. I really don't think Johnny will be back though, at least not for awhile....

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I think TA is gone for good, I think we should assume that Johnny walked from Survivor island.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

(And, BEAR, Johnny is definatly gone, that team is done)

Johnny is still listed on the team (this is a separate situation from Krazedmuppet as she never posted to begin with). That team will be going to Tribal coucil if your team can finish the task before midnight tomorrow. Should I just remove Johnny from the game like I did with Gonzo and cancel tribal council again for the week and move on. Or should I send them to Tribal Coucil and let them vote off Johnny themselves.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, remove him. It wil equel things out. And also, he is not coming back. And it makes it fair on them finishing their poem first.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd say, remove Johnny AND keep tribal council.

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, this is what I think we are gonna do. We are going to eliminate Johnny Fiama and send Team Chicken to Tribal Council as they were the last to complete the task (with Johnny already removed)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
well johnny never posted and he was listed as a fifth person on there team

Team chicken will be short handed again because of a problem outside your control

take out Johnny is fine but then no tribel concil then because we get hosed