Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Beth! It's snowing!
Beth: Why so it is. It doesn't look like very much though
Abby: But it's still snow!
*they start jumping up and down in the room*
Beth: Guys? Hate to burst your bubble, but the sun just came out.
Red: Darn
Abby: No fair
Beth: Be patient guys, we'll get some good snow soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: Did you have a good birdbath, Big Bird?
Big Bird: I did, until it started turning into snowdust. Boy, is it getting cold outside.
Bert: The weatherman said we should be getting some good snow any day now.
Telly: Then it'll turn into grey slush.
Roomies: Huh?
Telly: That's what Oscar said!
Bry: Of course. The Grouch forecast...
Ernie: Khekhekhe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as it doesn't turn into yellow slush. I don't want any of you guys eating that stuff, especially you monsters... Cookie Monster included.
Good to be back at the dorms. Found my old Muppet ornaments from that time the Count spent the holidays at Piggy's home. Even got some new ones. Think I'll go hang them on the first floor common room's tree, and you guys can add ornaments to each of your floor's common rooms' trees if you like. Make them look truly like they're reflective of all of us who live here at the dorms.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Ed...just be careful that Fatatita doesn't go after the fragile ornaments.Prairie,Rosita & I are keeping a close eye on Gaffer.
I agree about the yellow slush.It definitely isn't lemon!:stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: (doing some sewing on quilt) What's that cracking noise I just heard? Did one of you girls just break something in the kitchen?
MN: No, Storyteller, that was my neck. I've been hunched over a computer all day.
Storyteller: Dear, dear, you're not going to have any neck left by the time exams are over!
MN: Sometimes I think that's what the profs want these days.
Nora: I thought piling all those projects on you is somehow against the Geneva convention.
MN: (massaging neck) Oh, don't you know it. Now, has everyone wrapped their presents for the secret gift exchange?
Nora: Yup.
Storyteller: Oh, don't you know it.
MN: Nice. We'll smuggle them downstairs in a bit...now, I feel like some hot cocoa right about now.
Nora: Oooh, me too!

(MN goes rummaging around in pantry and fridge, brings out sugar, cream, Dutch-processed cocoa and milk)

Storyteller: So what are we going to do about this apartment?
MN: Well, I've been a little busy with exams to give it much thought, but...maybe a few candles in the windows, some holly here and there...
Nora: And the tree, can't forget the tree!
MN: Right...what do you say, out here in the sitting room by Storyteller's hut?

(conversation continues in this vein for a while)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, don't worry bout that Kath... Fatatatita's a well-trained cat. She does stray from time to time, can't help it, she's a cat after all... But she does mind herself. And I'd suggest you talk with Cookie, someone's been eating the spaces after the periods between your sentences in your posts. Heh, that style of writing reminds me of Diana... Wonder if she's OK upstairs with the band.
OK, I'll probably take a bit of a nap for now... Will show off the ornaments later or tomorrow morn. Sleep well guys.
*And Kathy, extra hugs to you, I'm hoping everything turns out OK.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (calling Ed) Hey, Ed! I had an idea of how we could arrange the Secret Santa gifts. How about we give them to you (via PM, of course) and then you can distribute them to their respective residents. That way people can get their gifts without revealing the giver yet. What do you think?

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Aw, don't worry bout that Kath... Fatatatita's a well-trained cat. She does stray from time to time, can't help it, she's a cat after all... But she does mind herself. And I'd suggest you talk with Cookie, someone's been eating the spaces after the periods between your sentences in your posts. Heh, that style of writing reminds me of Diana... Wonder if she's OK upstairs with the band.
OK, I'll probably take a bit of a nap for now... Will show off the ornaments later or tomorrow morn. Sleep well guys.
*And Kathy, extra hugs to you, I'm hoping everything turns out OK.
Good girl Fatatita! Santa Paws is going to leave both you and your pal Gaffer special purresents!:smile:
Cookie apologized for eating the spaces between my periods.:wink:
(Thanks for the hugs Ed.I'm hoping everything will go OK. *hugs back*)

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Ally: *Putting on her jacket.* Hey Emmet? I'm gonna' go out shopping for some Christmas presents, you wanna' come with me?

Emmet: *Puts down the papers he's finishing up.* Yeah, sure. *Stands up and joins her.* We could also get stuff for our secret santa exchange.

Ally: Yup, that's mainly why I'm going. Even if it's a little later then I planned on getting started... atleast were doing it anyways.

Emmet: Yes, that's true. *Throws on his jacket.* Well, let's go then!

Ally: Yeah, let's go.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, that's a thought Bry. And I suppose it'd be doable... Though when handing out the presents I'd kind of like for the person who's giving to their particular exchangee to be the one to give that person the gift themselves.
For example, have Bert be the one who gives the present he got for his Secret Santa exchangee to his pick himself.

Think that way would be better, but you can leave the presents here and they can be stored in the common room.
Hope that helps somewhat. Sleep well guys, I'll probably show off the ornaments I got tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.