Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves little baggies of choc. chip cookies and besitos de coco on every room's doorknobs.
Kyle said he'd make sure Cookie doesn't snatch all the others, glad to have his help.
*Hangs one last baggy from the peg beneath Oscar's lid, where his "Don't Bother Me" sign usually hangs for all to read and obey.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Red, Wanda and Abby burst into the room with a tray full of breakfast goodies*
All three: Happy birthday Beth!
Beth: Oh my! What is this?
Abby: We made you breakfast!
Wanda: Pancakes and bacon with orange juice
Red: And your favorite Mint Mocha!
Beth: Wow! Thanks guys!
Red: The fun does not end here, there will be more surprises to come later today
Beth: Well thanks guys! This is wonderful!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
B-Day Announcement.

UD: Hello boys and ghouls... Uncle Deadly here on behalf of Ed and The Count... We just want to alert you to convey some happy birthday wishes to Nora Brandon, a lively young Muppet lass, of a positively bootiful blueish pallor and streaming blued tresses. Also, Miss Beth celebrates a gilded birthday on this date. The usual party and frivolity will be held later tonight out back in the dorms' pool house. So bring your appetites and be prepared to have a festive time... It may be your last.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: Oh no! Both Nora and Beth have a birthday today, and we didn't get them anything!
Kim: At ease, Boober. We'll go shopping this afternoon; I've got to get a gift for the library's Christmas party so we'll pick up something for Nora and Beth too.
Gillis: Who did you get for your workplace's Christmas drawing?
Kim: My boss.
Tosh: Whoa. You're gonna have to be extra careful with that one.
Kim: I'm thinking of getting her a tea cozy or something like that. And there was that nice pin I saw at Sinissippi yesterday.
Gillis: Tea does seem to be the popular beverage at your library, doesn't it?
Kim: Yeah, it does. But give me a good ol' Dr. Pepper any day.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD, slinking away after leaving a fanfic reading list with Bryan's roomies and arranging the books back in place so he can find them easier when he wishes to peruse their pages: Actually... Nora's birthday was yesterday. Erin, who'll be graciously catering the event tonight, talked to Red and they agreed on a double birthday party for their friends.
Now I bid you a scare the well.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: (to UD after recieving the reading list) Thanks, Uncle Deadly. I have the list of stories for us to read!
Bry: Great.
Big Bird: What's wrong, Bryan?
Bry: Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to miss another birthday celebration, and it's Beth's too which makes me especially sad. I've already kinda made plans today to go with my family to the apple farm for an event. You guys go along though and give her my regards. I'll figure out something to do for her tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: You're fright welcome Bert. Oh, and I think Mayor Chapman's looking for the CD with the songs from your or rather Oscar's version of A Christmas Caroll. You might want to talk to him later when you get the chance.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: I'm back, is anyone else here?
Storyteller: I'm here, Nora's still not back.
MN: I heard traffic was kind of nutsy today, so she might be a tad delayed.
Storyteller: How was New York?
MN: Crowded, but civilized and genial, as usual. On Black Friday, New York is a lot saner than any given shopping center in the suburbs.
Storyteller: I'll never understand it. It's supposed to be all about peace on earth and goodwill toward silly creatures, and you've got them up early and mauling each other over silly things.
MN: You and me both. I'll be amazed if the crime rate didn't go up ten points on that day. Now then...I prepared the punch, it's cooling in the fridge...I've got to get going on the cake and some quick breads and things.
Storyteller: I've got a few radish and rockweed quiches; those will go quickly.
MN: Good, good. And we brought home some really good cheeses to make a cheese tray from, and we've got lots of fruits and vegetables for fruit and vegetable trays. Got to have something healthy, don't you know.
Storyteller: I hear Beth likes mint mocha; think we can make some of that?
MN: Oh, of course...and I'll have to talk to Red about opening up the pool area...Red, my friend, keeper of the recreational dunking spot, would you unlock it later on tonight?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Yep, no worries MN, I've got the pool all taken care of! This party will be great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving back at the dorms... Sure glad I was able to get all of them for Nora, hope she likes them as much as I have.
Count: And vhat about Beth?
Oh, I got her a nice present... Something along the lines of what I think she'd like.

You have our batty plastered packing paper?
UD: It's fright over here.
Ah good... You guys take care of this, I'll be back in a moment as I need to consult the Beth-day girl about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.