Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs, watching the TV and the parade while sampling the dishes to make sure everything's perfect.

Oooooooh! That was great! Did you guys watch it? The Sesame Street gang was just on a few minutes ago! Great song, "Just Another Sunny Day", never heard that one before.
Big B and Zoe took the first verse, then Elmo and Abby showed up singing the next few lines. Even Oscar popped up out of his can.
It rully made me feel happy, bringing a fond smile to my face.

Now go and wash up, we'll be having Thanksgiving lunch in a couple of hours guys.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!That parade was wonderful!:smile:
Prairie:Yep...it was.
Rosita:I've always loved parades.
I usually get excited for the Thanksgiving one. I didn't see Kermie's balloon this year though.Then again I might have missed it since I got up a bit late.I saw the Garfield balloon though.
(OOC: My sister was watching the parade too,and she didn't know Gordon/ Roscoe Orman was still alive.)

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hope the guys are having fun in the parade this morning. Getting ready to watch them on the TV here. Wonder when they come on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Thanks for being here and having Thanksgiving lunch with us. Rully makes this place feel like the home away from home that I always love to come back to.

Kathy, there was a thread discussing the unfortunateness that Kermit's balloon wouldn't be in this year's parade. You can find it in the Muppet Headlines section.
Gonna take a power nap... Might've overdone it a scoosh.
*Opens and promptly closes door to Room #1, after turning on the ICE unit and falling asleep in my own bed.

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Ally: *Watching the parade (with just a "tiny" bit of snacks!)* I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already! This year is going so fast, I can't keep up with it!

Emmet: Yeah, it sure is. *Passes Ally the a bowl of popcorn he's been eating abit of* I've never actually sat and watched the parade before. And I like it!

Ally: *Takes a look at the snack bowl* Nah, I shouldn't have any. I mean we'll be stuffing ourselves soon enough, right? But about the parade, yeah, same here. This is my first year sitting and watching it too.

Emmet: Wow, we're a lot alike ain't we? Heh, Happy Thanksgiving, Ally!

Ally: *Grins* And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, too Emmet!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... If you want some leftovers, it's all been put away in the fridge. But please stay tuned, the gang from Sesame Street will be here soon to perform a Thanksgiving song.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth and Wanda arrive back to the dorms early*
Wanda: That sure was a good meal at your husband's grandparents house
Beth: Yes it was. I'm stuffed
Wanda: So, when do you think the other two will be back?
Beth: Well, we said we weren't coming back until tomorrow, so my guess is not until then
Wanda: Well, should we see who else is around? Maybe someone would want to watch a movie in the common room
Beth: Well it sounds like the SS gang is performing soon, but maybe after that
Wanda: Sounds good.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: That was a good feed we had at my family's place.
Storyteller: Same here; my aunt Geri's radish casserole was to die for.
MN: I'll bet. Anything notable happen? Any fights over who got the last piece of Nirvana tree bark pie?
Storyteller: At least two.
MN: My mother had a rule in place for dinner: anyone who started talking about medicine, religion or politics had to do the dishes.
Storyteller: Oooh...let me guess, that's kind of a problem where you come from.
MN: Oh, good grief, just get my father or brother started on any of those...but I digress. Nora's still in New Hampshire, I'm going to be in New York all day tomorrow, and you're going to be down in the Rock...
Storyteller: And we've still got a party to plan.
MN: I say we go with the usual routine of cake, edibles and punch and invite the whole gang from the dorms in. Keep it simple, you know?
Storyteller: Oh, nothing is ever as simple as it seems.
MN: Yeah, tell me about it. But anyway, I got her the framed montage of James Bond posters...
Storyteller: And I got her a bottle of that really nice hand cream they make down near the Squeaky caverns...
MN: Red and Wanda lent me the recipe for cookies and cream cake...shhh, Beth could be listening...
Storyteller: We're shooting for a nighttime party, 8 pm or so, since that's when everyone will be here. And sometime in the morning or afternoon of the 25th we'll make the hors d'oeuvres.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Guess the party preparations are planning and plotting over in Room #7. If you need any help, just LMK. You might want to talk to Red when she gets back before you leave... She has the key to the pool area behind the main dormhouse building.
*Looks at all the SS residents at the dorms, asleep on or near the couch in the second floor common room. Awg... They're so cute when they're sleeping. They can put on their Thanksgiving song tomorrow.

Lot of activity today. Been alerting campus/town security of all the shady characters, almost ten new ones. It's a bit upsetting.
There's also been an outbreak of spam... Hope the local street crew can clean that up.
There's also some guy who's taken the thread discussing the parade today and gone waaaay overboard past the bounds of MC decency.

Never a dull day around here I suppose. Sure would be nice if some of my MC/Dorm friends came back from their vacations or "lives" though.
UD: Still awake my old fiend?
Yes Uncle Deadly... Have some more of that midnight oil to burn. But T*K*O and No Day marathons are on the agenda for tomorrow.
UD: Good, I await the shows with baited breath.

The MC Dorms were brought to you by the letter T and by the number 10.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Hi Ed & Count.Sorry we didn't put the Thanksgiving pageant on. All of us were really too stuffed to do anything.Possibly tomorrow,OK?
(OOC: Ed...I couldn't think of a decent type of pageant for them to put on. Sorry.I'll rack my brain & try to think of something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.