Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: No worries Kath, Bryan sent me the song they'll perform via PM. Could forward it to you if you want.

That's OK Prairie... Just glad you were here with us to have Thanksgiving lunch. You know, one of the things I miss at this time is the MST3K marathons that'd go well into the next day non-stop. But I have my memories and new MC sitcoms for the morrow.
If you girls want some of the desserts, with milk naturally, they're in the fridge. Good night everybodddeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*OOC: No worries Kath, Bryan sent me the song they'll perform via PM. Could forward it to you if you want.

That's OK Prairie... Just glad you were here with us to have Thanksgiving lunch. You know, one of the things I miss at this time is the MST3K marathons that'd go well into the next day non-stop. But I have my memories and new MC sitcoms for the morrow.
If you girls want some of the desserts, with milk naturally, they're in the fridge. Good night everybodddeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Prairie:No extra dessert for me tonight Ed, I'm burp(excuse me:embarrassed: )full
Yeah Ed...if you remember tomorrow you can PM me the song.I'm full too & am going to bed.Goodnight!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No problem Kathy... *Opens the door to Room #1 so Fatatatita can scurry inside after a full night of playing with Gaffer.
Mmm... It's beginning to look like...
*Door to Room #1 closes slowly and quietly so not to wake anybody else.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At Kyle's Parent's house......

*calling* Hey there Ed Count. How's things at the dorms? Did you have a good thanksgiving? I sure did. Herry enjoyed every bit of my mom's cooking.

Herry: Every bit Ed.

So I was just wanting to let everyone know that well be back later but that me and Herry are helping my Mom put up christmas and everything.

Herry: It will be fun. Can't wait to help.

Me too Herry. But ya! Thanks and hoped everyone there had a wonderful thanksgiving. See you later. *hangs up* So how was the parade?

Herry: It was ok.

Sorry I didn't get to see ya'lls float and all. Wished I could have but the TV was messed up.

Herry: Thats fine.

How about some Captin' Chruch?

Herry: Sounds good to me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that sure was nice hearing from Kyle earlier this morning. Glad he and Herry are doing fine at his parents' home. See you guys later.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: That was some Thanksgiving last night, huh guys?
Boober: I'll never understand why you Silly Creatures like to eat that much. All you wind up getting later is indigestion or heartburn, or if you're really unlucky, food poisoning.
Betty Lou: *feeding her turtle* Nice to see you're so positive about the holidays, Boober.
Gillis: So, any plans for today?
Kim: Well I don't know what we'll do with the rest of the morning, but how would you guys like to come with my folks and I to pick out our Christmas tree this afternoon? We're also going for pizza later.
Boober: You're getting your Christmas tree already? But its not even December!
Kim: *sighs* I know, but my Dad's going back to Singapore on Saturday--
Roomies: Again?!?
Kim: ...Yes, again. So its the only time we've got for all four of us to go pick out a tree as a family.
Tosh: Are you going to put it up today, too?
Kim: Don't worry, Tosh. We're not going to jump the gun THAT much. We'll wait until Dad gets home from Finland before we put the tree up. That also gives Mom and I time to clean out the living room too; its still got kitchen stuff in it.
Betty Lou: Finland? I thought your dad was going to Singapore.
Kim: He is. He's spending two weeks there, and then he's spending a week in Finland before coming back home. Don't ask me why; I don't schedule these trips. So, you guys want to come with to get the tree or not?
Betty Lou: I do!
Tosh: Count me and Beast in!
Beast: *nodding* Yeah yeah yeah!
Gillis: Sounds like it'll be a fun time.
Boober: ...yeah, why not?
Kim: Great; I'll let my parents know.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And now... Ladies and gentlemen, dorm residents of all ages... The Sesame Street gang has a song they'd like to perform for you.
*Prairie Dawn takes her place at the piano set up in the second floor's common room, playing the first few notes that sound so familiar to all of us here.

Prairie: OK guys... Take your places for the song. Ready? Here we go then.

Big Bird: The Pilgrims gave thanks on that first Thanksgiving Day
Bert: For bountiful harvest along the way.
Rosita: The Indians were invited to share in their meal,
Betty Lou: But first they all knelt down to pray.
Telly: With wild turkey, pumpkin pie, fresh bread and Indian corn
Count: For such a feast, they started cooking at the break of morn.
Ernie: And that was the beginning here in the U.S.A
All: Of turkey on Thanksgiving Day!
Prairie: We hope you liked our pageant today...
All, with Prairie leading: And thanks be to you on this Thanksgiving day!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Nyz: <stares out window>

Mokey: What are you doing?

Nyz: Thinking...

Mokey: About?

Nyz: Many things...and nothing at all...

Mokey: Ooook...

Nyz: A word of advice...

Mokey: Yes?

Nyz: Just slink away...

Mokey: Good idea <slinks away>

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie entering the room:Ohhhhh boy am I full!clutching her stomachI love my mom's cooking...honest,I do,Kath.But my mom REALLY went overboard with the turkey,ham and everything else. Kath....point me the way to the Alka Seltzer please?
Right in the bathroom cabinet Prairie,where I left it last night.*sigh* Poor thing.
Rosita: They should put a DO NOT OVEREAT label on Thanksgiving and the day after that.
I agree. The thing is everything seems so good that you just can't help overeating.
Rosita:Yeah....that's very true.
Prairie coming out of her room:What's very true?
About putting a DO NOT OVEREAT label on Thanksgiving and the day after that.The thing is everything is so tasty that we can't help it.
Prairie:Oh boy ,am I in agreement!:stick_out_tongue:
On a different subject,I loved the pageant this morning!
Prairie:Thanks. Bryan deserves the credit though.He helped us a whole bunch!:smile:
It was fantastic! I'll let him know tomorrow.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: What a great Thanksgiving.
Ernie: Yeah, and you know what the best part about Thanksgiving dinner is?
Bert: What's that, Ernie?
Ernie: A week's worth of left-overs. Such great food!
Bry: By the way, I really enjoyed your performance in the parade yesterday.
Big Bird: Thanks! I had to move out of my nest and under the doorway because it started to rain.
Bry: I saw that! Were you okay?
Big Bird: Oh, I was fine. Good thing I brought my raincoat on so my feathers didn't get wet!
Ernie: It was fun, but I'm sorry that Telly didn't join us this year.
Telly: Yeah, I know. I just wasn't feeling well.
Bry: But we had fun watching on TV here. Right, Telly? (rubbing his back)
Telly: Yeah!
Bry: Besides, the Count also stayed back to help Ed cook.
Ernie: Yesterday was fun.
Bry: And how about your Thanksgiving song today? You were all great!
Bert: I did enjoy my costume this time.
Big Bird: It's good to spend time with good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.