Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(setting up in pool area)

MN: Fruit and veg trays, check. Cheese and bread trays, check. Two goodly-sized cookies and cream cakes, check. Punch, check. Gelato and ice cream of assorted flavors, check. Extra-large version of Twister, check. One pin-the-tail on-the-World's Oldest Fraggle game(Storyteller's idea, don't ya know), check. One empty bottle for playing Spin the Bottle - what? Hey, who put that on here?!
Storyteller: Oh, don't be such a goose. It'll add a new level of absurdity. And I'll bet Sara would love it if Richard or Scooter...
MN: I don't care, I specifically said no kissing games. Those could get awfully risky and there's probably some dorm rule against them anyways. Now then...James Bond poster for Nora, check.
Storyteller: Squeaky Caverns hand cream for Nora, check.
MN: One bright red sweater for Beth, check.
Storyteller: One songbook of Fraggle ballads for Beth, check. (pause) Shhh...I hear someone coming!
(Nora walks in)
MN: Hide the presents! (presents quickly stashed beneath the table) Well, it's about time you showed yourself, little miss blue birthday girl.
Nora: Traffic was murder. So much that the police are trying to figure out how to book that one stretch of interstate through Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Storyteller: Oooh, good one. But how was the family? Did your brother behave himself?
Nora: Well, he tried to be all snooty at first, but...(starts to giggle)
MN: Come on, out with it!
Nora: Cait and Stuart rigged up some kind of paint bomb in his textbooks!
MN: Clearly, Don and Dave have been giving them lessons. And then?
Nora: Okay, he knew that he had to lighten up after that, if he valued his life. (looks around) Wow, this is some huge party.
Storyteller: Well, as you know, it's Beth's birthday as well, so it's going to be a double celebration. It'll start as soon as people start to wander in.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hullo... Are we people wandering in considered as people wandering in?
UD: Tsk, tsk... Such fools these mortals be.

Hey Erin... *In hushed tones: Where do we put the gifts?
We got Beth a lovely music box with a little fairy statuette gracing the outer lid...
And we also got Nora a complete collection of a mystery series I've enjoyed greatly, Sue Graffton's Alphabet Murder Mysteries starring Private Eye Kimsy Milholne. Only eightteen books so far, got up to R myself, there might be one more released since last year though.

Count: And ve also brought some baked goodies made fresh earlier today for all to share.
*Sets tray of pastries at the table, conspicuous by it's addition are a stack of orange citrus chocolate doughnuts.

Erine81981

Reaction score
We're back. Glad to be back at the dorms.

Grover: Oooo my mommy makes the best turkey and ham.

Herry: You should of tasted Kyle's mom mashed potatos and yams. Oooo were they good!

Cookie M: Me mom made the best cookie stuffing. Oooo Me even brought some with me.

Maurice: Thanks again for letting me come with you Cookie Monster.

Cookie M: Me thank you for coming. Me mom glad to have other monsters over.

Glad to see everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Herry: Hey are we still going to help your mom with the rest of the christmas decorations?

I'll call her up and see later on. I think we need to start getting our's out. Oh and by the way. Ed and The Count made us cookies. There gooooood! *eats another one*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Wow, what a beautiful music box from Ed and The Count
Abby: It's got a fairy like me!
Red: So are you enjoying the party?
Beth: Yes, it's been so much fun!
Wanda: We're so glad!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*goes down where the party is* Hey there guys. Glad to be here for the party. Who's it for again?

Grover: *dressed in a stocking hat and scarf* Cute party Ed.

Herry: *dessed in top hat and cane* Ya! You did a great job in decorating.

Cookie Monster and Maurice were so tired they siad when they got back so they fell right asleep. But enjoying it all.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Okay guys, do we have everything?
Betty Lou: I've got Beth's gift - a ceramic mug, a box of assorted flavors of hot chocolate and a bag of those little marshmallows.
Tosh: And I have Nora's - both volumes of The Complete Works of Sherlock Holmes.
Gillis: Let's hurry; I don't want to miss singing 'Happy Birthday'.
Kim: I know you don't, so let's get going.
Boober: You okay? You seem a bit down.
Kim: Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit bummed I can't get together with a friend of mine tomorrow. But I'm not going to let that rain on Nora and Beth's party.
Boober: Rain? When did you here about this? Oh, we'd better go back inside for an umbrella...
Kim: The weather's fine, Boober; it's not going to rain. Put the paranoia on simmer.

-Kim

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: ...Lisa?
Lisa: Mm?
Rowlf: What's got you up at this hour?
Lisa: <sigh> Headache, general insomnia...
Rowlf: Mm. Not what I would've expected.
Lisa: Whaddaya mean?
Rowlf: Well, I could think of any number of things that might keep you awake.
Lisa: ...For example?
Rowlf: Well for starters, the fact that you've missed just about every single birthday party in the past... however long, including the one today. ...Yesterday, actually.
Lisa: I always miss birthdays. Runs in the family. Next issue.
Rowlf: Say Cheese.
Lisa: <smiles> Cheese!
Rowlf: <headslap> I meant the story.
Lisa: I know. What about it?
Rowlf: What happened to "closing the gap" between you and Ryan?
Lisa: Hey, it's not my fault it got stuck. Who's Ryan?
Rowlf: That joke's getting old.
Lisa: Are you kidding? Compared to my cents and Insane A. Sylum, that one's an infant.
Rowlf: Well, it's an old infant. Where'd you leave off with Cheese?
Lisa: <points in notebook> Right here. Serves me right for bragging about that description.
Rowlf: Oh, yeah. It's a nice description, though.
Lisa: Thanks. Got any other reasons that I can't sleep?
Rowlf: Additional roomies.
Lisa: Oh, yeah... <looks around> Well, they're not TOO much trouble.
Rowlf: The other reason had to do with ushy-gushy...
Lisa: Oy.
Rowlf: You really oughta start taking those pills.
Lisa: Can't. You know they react with my other medicine.
Rowlf: And what a pity that is.
Lisa: Besides, I like my ushy-gushy self.
Rowlf: Suit yourself. I'm goin' back to bed.
Lisa: Lucky. Sleep well.
Rowlf: Yeah, you too.
Lisa: Heh. Eventually...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kyle... But truth be told, Erin and Storyteller Fraggle, along with Beth's roomies were the ones who got everything for this party ready. Now, if you'll hexcuse me...

*Slips off to go find Lisa and see if she needs some help or just someone to talk to. Hmmm, could use a bit of talking to clear up some ideas myself.

*Knocks on Room #24's door to see if she's there. Lisa?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Enjoying yourself Uncle Deadly?
UD: Very muchly...
Feels great now that I finally got plugged into MC Radio. Oh man, it's great to have such a wealth of Muppety music playing through our spookers.
Count: And just think of how many Christmas songs ve'll be able to listen to around the time of the holidays!
Not to mention that I'll probably be finished with my exams and everything and will actually have a chance to truly enjoy it all, plus the DVD's and all the warm fuzzy memories. This looks to be the best Christmas season ever!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Smile... Sure is nice to have Muppety music coming from our MC Radio feed. Wonder if Kathy's listening... She's probably got a lively crowd at her room now that Fran's Fragrant Flowers closed for the day. You know, I might tackle some sort of fanfic this Christmas season touring through how Hensonville's landmarks came to be. Dunno, just some stuff to keep me busy during my holiday break.

Heh... New favorite... Kyle's monster buddies singing "Blue Christmas".
It sure is beginning to look like the holidays'll be here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.