Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (on the phone) Hi, Ed! Just wanted to ask if there was anything specific you would like me to prepare for dinner. I was already going to bake some pies for when I go home as well. Maybe there's something missing that you need. Let me know. The traffic is crazy out there but I might suck it up and go out to the store a bit later.

Ernie: I'm so happy to be staying here at the Dorms for Thanksgiving.
Bert: Me too!
Big Bird: Hey, we still need to get our surprise ready!
Telly: Surprise?
Bert: Don't you remember, Telly? The Thanksgiving song!
Telly: Oh that's right!
Ernie: Come on, let's go round up the others.
Big Bird: I think Prairie and Rosita are downstairs cooking. I'll go get them.
Bert: Same with The Count.
Ernie: We'll be back later, Bryan!
Bry: (waves while still on the phone with Ed)

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh no Prairie. Translated, they're "coconut kisses". They're sort of like cookies made of toasted sweetened shreeded coconut.
"C-O-C-O" means coconut in Spanish. You're probably thinking of "C-O-C-O-A" which is chocolate.
Hope you like them, will have some tembleque my mom made and sent as well.
Hmmm...are those anything like macaroons? I love those!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh no Prairie. Translated, they're "coconut kisses". They're sort of like cookies made of toasted sweetened shreeded coconut.
"C-O-C-O" means coconut in Spanish. You're probably thinking of "C-O-C-O-A" which is chocolate.
Hope you like them, will have some tembleque my mom made and sent as well.
Prairie:Oopsie!Sorry for getting the name wrong, Ed. But they sure are yummy. Thanks for thinking of us.What's tembleque? On second thought,Big Bird just came to the door looking for us.You can tell me later.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Hmm...Prairie, how are we gonna get your piano upstairs?
Ernie: It's no problem, Big Bird. We'll just barrow Bryan's keyboard.
Telly: I'll go get it!
Ernie: Great! Thanks, Telly. And we'll all meet in the second floor common room.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No Bry... *On phone. All I rully needed were some chestnuts for my family's signature stuffing, but it looks like we won't get those this year. Just bring your appetites, and a pie or two for eating of course. Oh, and no. Besitos de coco aren't macaroons, they're sort of like clumps of toasted sweetened shreeded coconut with a dusting of sugar on top of a cookie-like base.
OK, see you at dinner tomorrow.
*Finishes conversation and hangs up.

Count, going upstairs, talking to Prairie: Vell, from vhat he told me... It's a sort of jiggly coconut creme topped with just a pinch of cinnamon.
Ah ha, a musical rendition? Ve can always use the spare piano set up here in the second floor's common room.
*Knocks on Lisa's door to thank her for the story.
Thank you for the chapter Lisa, it helped brighten our day.
UD: Or darken it, from your point of voo.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: Good idea, Count! I didn't even know there was a piano in there. I've never seen it before.
Telly: (Carrying the big keyboard trying to catch his breath) Okay, I've got the keyboard! Where should I put it?
Ernie: No where.
Telly: No where?
Ernie: Thanks, Telly, but we don't need it anymore.
Telly: You don't?
Ernie: Nope. Turns out there was a piano here in the common room all along. Nice, huh?
Telly: Yeah...nice...
Ernie: You can just take that keyboard back to the room, if you don't mind.
Telly: Not...at ...all...(lugs the heavy instrument back down the hall)
Ernie: Thanks, Telly! And if you see Betty Lou, let her know we're in here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Yes... There's a piano here in the second floor common room for Rowlf to play whenever he feels the need to play his prefered instrument. Or any of us needs some adwice or visdom from Rowlf. That's kind of the problem with the newest fanfic Lisa's writing starring her canine companion.

And I believe Betty Lou might get here a smidge later, so maybe ve should start practicing vithout her. Ve can bring her up to speed so to spook vhen she gets here.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: Everyone sounds so great!
Ernie: Yeah, and we have just the perfect number of singers so that each of us gets our own line.
Big Bird: Prairie, you're such a good piano player! I wish I knew how to do that.
Ernie: Well, it looks like we're all set for tomorrow. Prairie, why don't you hold onto that music so you can practice playing it in your room tonight, if you want. Thanks, everyone, and goodnight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile... Downstairs in the common room kitchen, final touches are started on all of the side dishes for the meal.
OK, the turkey needs to be cooked, that can wait until I've finished the rest of the sides. Let's see... Sweet potatoes need to be baked... Pumpkin soup with a small serving of cream and a dash of nutmeg... The stuffing, won't have the chestnuts, but it'll be just as yummy with all of the giblets and bread and almonds and onions and celery. Green beans, those can be cooked on the stove.
Uncle Deadly, please go and set the table upstairs. Count, you go and get the mashed potatoes washed and peeled and mashed.
Count: Mmm... 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4...
UD: Mind if I work on the pumpkin pies?
Not at all my fiend, and if you could get the cranberry sauce as well...
UD: Think nothing of it, all will be taken care of.

Good, we have enough time to finish getting the meal ready and to watch your appearance at the parade later this morning Count.
Count: Vonderful, I only hope the rest of my friends from Sesame Street and here in the dorms watch it as vell.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Happy Thanksgiving

ZOE: Happy Thanksgiving Peter!!!!

BABY BEAR: Happy Thanksgiving

LITTLE BEAR: Happy Thanksgiving

PETER: We are watching the Parade

ZOE: Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.