Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bye Kyle... Have a great time with your families.

Guess they won't be here to have some of these pecan chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. Or some of these birdseed ones baked for Big and Little Bird.
Sweet potatoes you say Kath? Check, they're already boiled with a pinch of brown sugar and will get a dusting of almond flour before baking in the oven. You know, have you ever tried a sweet potato/pecan pie? It's good, best of both worlds.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sweet potatoes you say Kath? Check, they're already boiled with a pinch of brown sugar and will get a dusting of almond flour before baking in the oven. You know, have you ever tried a sweet potato/pecan pie? It's good, best of both worlds.
Never tried sweet potato pecan pie before.But it sounds delicious!
(We SERIOUSLY need a smiley for "food" or "delicious" around here!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean something like...
Cookie Monster smiley: 8)!?

Maybe Jamie will come back to MC someday and we can get more smileys. Till then, just have fun and enjoy the free time on your hands.
Hey Lisa! Bring in the time for Kathy's hands! And tell the Chef we need him in the kitchen to help with the gobbla-gobbla toorkie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
You mean something like...
Cookie Monster smiley: 8)!?

Maybe Jamie will come back to MC someday and we can get more smileys. Till then, just have fun and enjoy the free time on your hands.
Either Cookie or the Swedish Chef O=:smile: Something like that

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Thought the 8 for Cookie's googly eyes and a ) for his mouth would be enough.
Maybe Cookie would be the smiley for Delicious and the Chef could then have his smiley for Messy, with Sweetums representing Hungry?
Oh well. Just have to see what I wanna do with my babies.

*Reads through a few recipe books in audio format to find a suitable snack-type dessert to hand out as little gifts that my little 1's will like.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm... Thought the 8 for Cookie's googly eyes and a ) for his mouth would be enough.
Maybe Cookie would be the smiley for Delicious and the Chef could then have his smiley for Messy, with Sweetums representing Hungry?
Oh well. Just have to see what I wanna do with my babies.
Hmmmm...yeah!Didn't think of that! :cool:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the dorms!

Diana: Tomorrow is Thanksgiving aka Turkey Day,lol.I'll be going over my friend's house all day.I baked a pan of cookies for the occasion.

Dr. Teeth: It'll be a quiet day tomorrow Diana,without your singing.

Diana:I'll be back tomorrow night,around bedtime.I'll make up for my singing,don't you worry about that lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends a batch of extra moist choc. chip cookies to Room #33 via bat delivery service.

*Loads up the tray and leaves a serving of besitos de coco at Room #6's doorstep.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Loads up the tray and leaves a serving of besitos de coco at Room #6's doorstep.
Rosita: Mmmmmm!!! Hey Kathy and Prairie!The Count and Ed left us some besitos de coco on the doorstep.
Prairie:Little chocolate kisses?
That's what they look like. Thanks guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh no Prairie. Translated, they're "coconut kisses". They're sort of like cookies made of toasted sweetened shreeded coconut.
"C-O-C-O" means coconut in Spanish. You're probably thinking of "C-O-C-O-A" which is chocolate.
Hope you like them, will have some tembleque my mom made and sent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.