Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Awwww (((Big Bird))) you're so sweet! But my whole toe isn't getting removed. Just this big toenail. It's ingrown,which means it's trying to grow inside my big toe itself.It's gonna be painful for awhile.But I think in a few weeks I'll be OK.
Tell Bryan I said thanks for the offer.:smile: And thank you for the honey sunflower seed bars.taking a bite of one Yummy! *reaching up and giving Big Bird a kiss on his beak* Take a look in the fridge. I think I may have some birdseed cookies in there for my 8 foot 2 inch tall birdie buddy.:wink:
Big Bird: Really? Birdseed cookies? Boy, you sure know how to make a bird's day. Thanks, Kathy! I better be getting back upstairs, but goodluck with your toenail. Buh-bye! (waves and leaves)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Uch, this homework is evil...
Gonzo: And this is news...How?
Me: You're not helping Gonz...
Gonzo: And this is news...How?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Wonder why Bry would ask about the craziness down in Room #13. That room's been vacant since the dorms reopened this year. If he meant Bo and his roomies, well, they're in Room #4 diagonally across from my own.

Oh well... Just so you know...
The dorms were brought to you by the letter C and by the number 13.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Are we going trick or treating tomorrow?

I'm not for sure Grover. I haven't planed anything so maybe.

Herry: *watching TV* This halloween speical is funny.

Maurice: What's it called?

Herry: The Simpson's Halloween Special.

Maurice: Oh that family of yellow people.

Yep. That would be the ones. I love this part. *laughs* Has anyone seen Cookie Monster?

Down in the common room we see Cookie Monster with a pretty big belly. It seems that he ate to much of all those goodies. "Ooooo me just not feel good. *urp!* Excuse me. *urp!* Ohhh me feel gassy.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmm... Wonder why Bry would ask about the craziness down in Room #13. That room's been vacant since the dorms reopened this year. If he meant Bo and his roomies, well, they're in Room #4 diagonally across from my own.

Oops. 4 is what was meant. Unless Bird was referring to some sort of supernatural activities going on.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
In room 7, the occupants are in the kitchen burning the midnight oil.

MN: And not the cupcakes...how are those coming, Storyteller?
Storyteller: (checks oven) Five more minutes and they'll be done. How's the ice cream?
MN: The orange is in the freezer, the pumpkin is being churned and I'm mixing the Transylvania Twist. I'm using almonds and some chunks of bittersweet chocolate for that one. Nora, status report on the eyeball truffles.
Nora: I'm going to have to melt some more white chocolate, and I need to mix more icing for the irises. But what I've done so far looks really swell.

(Note: Truffles consist of dark chocolate ganache, a white chocolate coating, and irises painted on in icing of various colors - blue, green, gray, brown)

Storyteller: When do we start on the punch?
MN: I say we hold that until the afternoon, so it'll be fresh when the festivities really kick into high gear.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Bryan, are we gonna go to Sesame Street and trick-or-treat tomorrow?
Bry: Sure! We went last year, so why shouldn't we this year.
Telly: Oh yeah! Gordon and Susan give out the best candy!
Bry: Do you guys want to gather the others and ask if they'd like to join?
Big Bird: Okay, I'll go back downstairs and invite Abby, Prairie, Rosita and The Count.
Bry: Okay, and I'll go to the other wing and ask Betty Lou and Elmo.
Ernie: I'll invite the Monsters in room 26.
Bert: Then I'll cover next door with Baby Bear, Zoe and Little Bird.
Telly: And I'll go invite Oscar!
Bry: And...Break!
(all split up and head in their respective directions to invite their pals.)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Hey Bryan. Sure, Betty Lou can come with you guys trick or treating on Sesame Street. You've got good timing; I've got to work at the library on Halloween so I won't be able to take her around myself.
Betty Lou: Kim...can Tuktuki come trick or treating with us?
Kim: I don't see why not. Her flight doesn't leave until Friday anyway.
Betty Lou: Good.
Tuktuki: What's trick or treating?
Kim: Its a Halloween holiday tradition here in the States. Kids get dressed up in costumes, like we wore to the party this weekend, and they go around to different houses and get little treats from the people who live there.
Tuktuki: Where does the "trick" part come in?
Kim: Back in the old days, you had to do a trick before you got your treat.
Gillis: "the old days"...you mean when you were a kid, Kim?
Kim: Watch it, Maestro...
Tuktuki: That sounds like fun!
Kim: Bryan, feel free to drop by and pick up Betty Lou and Tuktuki whenever you're ready. I'll probably already be at work by then.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Bry, thought that was what you meant. And though he's sleeping now, the Count would simply love to go trick-or-treating with you guys back at the old haunts so to speak.

Oh, and if you guys are interested, the booths and Halloween carnival games will be open to all dorm residents and whatever other Hensonville folks until this Friday. Biff and Sully will be here then with a crew to remove all of the fixtures. So I hope you have a defrightful time at this ol' haunted dormhouse.
*Couple of ghosts gracefully glide past out in the hallway.

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Big Bird: Boy, things sure are confusing and weird down there in room 13, aren't they?
*laughs* Yes they confuse me at least...

Bear: *frying eggs* *sings* Oh how I love to cook fried eggs, with yellow middles and white exteriors...*end sing* And little yucky red bits that eew, gross. *tips eggs in the bin and starts again*
Bo: *wonders into the kitchen area* What are you cooking there Bear?
Bear: Interesting! Bear, and there. Those rhyme.
Bobo: *stretches* He sure does rhyme, some of the time.
Bear: And another. See, Rhyme, and Time. Its one of the highest literary art forms.
Bean: *swoops into kitchen*And one of the highest cullenary art forms is scrambled eggs! Let me help you! *grabs whisk and starts scrambling the friend eggs*
Bear: Wait, no...oh and those yolks wern't even broken...
Beau: *peers into frying pan* They sure look broke, bloak.
Bear: *sigh* At least there was another rhyme...

Status
Not open for further replies.