Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: So did we all have fun at the party last night?
Cantus: Mm, indeed I did. But unfourtunately, it is now time for me to move on.
Me: Aww, are you sure you can't stay longer Cantus?
Cantus: Yes my friend. I've been gone from the Minstrels long enough. And I wouldn't want to impose anymore than I already have.
Clifford: It will be nice to have some room to move around...
Me: Heh, well Cantus, just know that you're welcome here anytime.
Cantus: Thank you Ryan. I'm glad I could spend your birthday with you. Until we meet again my friend. *leaves in Fraggle hole*
Me: Bye Cantus!
Lew Zealand: Hey Ryan! We've gotta go too!
Gonzo: Oh? Are you sure? I wanted to try catching your boomerang fish with my elbows!
Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna!
Eduardo Penguin: Yeah, I think we do have to go, gotta get home before the ice capades.
Me: Isn't every day the ice capades?
Ed: Yeah...It gets hard to find new skaters though...
Me: Heh, I bet. Well, it's been great having you three over.
Uncle Deadly: Ah yes, a lovely time with you all. We'll be looking forward to your next visit.
Camilla: Bagawk brawk!
Lew: We'll keep that in mind. See you guys later!
Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna.
Ed: See you!
*they leave*
Me: Well...What do we do now?
Gonzo: Well you do have all those birthday presents to go through...
Clifford: And one of those presents just happened to be Sesame Street: Old School from Beth and her roomies...
Me: What are you guys implying?
Camilla: Byuck buck bagawk!
Me: Oh, right. *pops in DVD and sits everyone down to watch*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oy... Maybe it wasn't wise to do this, but it's a rare chance I have to get in some research adding all the stuff from Sesame on Muppet Wiki. Very good site, will keep checking back there as I'm not finished yet... But I need some rest in my quiet tomb... If you guys see some familiar spirits (dorm residents) milling about, tell 'em to leave a message if they need anything. Mayhaps there'll be some fanfic updates in the morrow.
*Wraps blanket shroud around corpse and starts snoring, dead to the world.
Count, does the same, but soft echoes of him counting can be heard throughout the creeping still of the darkest nighttime scene.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Everyone in room 26 are pretty much tired and asleep. Thanks for the party Ed. (Sorry I wasn't around. My parents threw a party and I was there. Good night everyone.)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: Did you bring the gifts, Fozzie?
Fozzie: (momentarily panicked) Um…
Catherine: I brought them. They’re on the gift table in the lobby. We’ll make sure they get delivered before the weekend is up.
Kermit: Well, good. (Looks around in satisfaction.) This is a swell party. The food is wonderful, and everybody is dressed up in such great costumes.
Fozzie: (smiling at Kermit) Everybody likes our costumes.
Piggy: Well I feel sortof silly. There’s something wrong with this costume.
Catherine: (scolding) Maybe it’s the white stockings and high heels. I pretty sure I laid our knee socks and low-heeled mary janes.
Piggy: (blowing off the scold) This character may be a little girl, but Moi is not.
Kermit: (smiling fondly) Definitely not. You look good, Piggy. All sugar and spice. Not your usual look.
Piggy: (warningly) Look, Tweedledum--
Fozzie: I’m Tweedledum.
Kermit: And I’m Tweedledee.
Piggy: I don’t care if you’re the grand holy potentate! Back off or—
(Catherine takes Piggy firmly by the arm before she can complete the thought and pulls her toward one of the laden food tables.)
Catherine: Stop being such a grump. We’re at a party. There’s food, there’s excellent music, there are scary rides all sorts of fun things to do. Plus, your hair looks great. C’mon. This vegetarian dip is to die for. (She spreads some onto a cracker and pops it into Piggy’s mouth.)
Piggy: Mmmm. Hmmm mmmm mmmmad.
Catherine: See? I told youl
Piggy: (swallowing) I think that costume is going to your head.
Catherine: (obviously pleased) Do you really think so? I feel so...so empowered. And this headdress is fun. I feel tall and regal and...ruthless. (Casting rueful eyes at her roomies) Not my usual look, either.
Piggy: (whining a little) At least everybody can tell who you are. Everybody keeps asking me if I’m looking for Toto.
Fozzie: But you’re not Dorothy Gale. You’re Alice.
Piggy: I know that!
Kermit: (interjecting diplomatically): C’mon Alice—lets see if you move as good as you look. (Kermit pulls her onto the dance floor and after a moment or two of aloofness, they are snuggling happily in time to the music.)
Fozzie: Awww. That’s nice.
Catherine: It is nice. You want to join them, or go bob for poisioned apples.
Fozzie: P-p-poisoned? And who’s Bob?
Catherine: (warningly) Fozzie!
Fozzie: (giving Catherine a sly look) If I say no, what happens?
Catherine: (imperially) What always happens—Off with his head!
Fozzie: Okay, Queenie—you convinced me. Let’s cut a rug, then I’ll go bob for poisoned apples with you
Catherine: Sound like a plan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... There's myrthful evil laughing in the air. Halloween's no fun without a good scare.
Have fun you guys... Mmm, off with their heads eh? We should see if the Horseman might need her services later when he finally makes his ride on All Saints Day.

Maybe tomorrow will finally allow me to grace the stage with a song or tomb for the festive Halloween season.
*Bats drop off a white rabbitclasp for Piggy Alice to wear. There, maybe now they won't confuse her for Miss Gale.
*Forceful chill winds blow out from the nightmare trees. *Chuckling, well... If that's not a gale, I guess that's not a bad moon rising.
Feel there's a song there. Oh well... *Moves onwards, serving other guests and ghosts visiting the dorms.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: Halloween's nearly here...that day I won't be trick-or-treating, but I will be doing something equally ghoulish...registering for next semester's classes.
Nora: How is that ghoulish?
MN: Ever try using the school's computer network to register, right at the same time that several hundred other equally frazzled students are trying to register? Ties up the network forever, and then there's all the closed-course override forms I always end up filling out every semester...
Nora: Ergh. Good point.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Fan-fic, fan-fic everywhere! Fan-fic, fan-fic in my hair!
Uncle Deadly: Ah! What's this I hear about fan-fic? Hmm?
Me: Oh...Oh nothing Uncle D. of course nothing...
Uncle D.: Right, sure sure...*gets ready to leave* *turns around and pounces on me* Tell me!!
Me: AH! Alright! Alright! But it has nothing to do with Don't Trip.
UD: ...Oh. *gets off of me* Fine then. See if I bother you anymore.
Me: Heh, works every time. *sits down at computer and starts typing*

Katzi428

Reaction score
skipping into the party dressed as Prairie.*high voice* Hi everybody! Tonight my roomies and I are seeing what it's like to be each other.Here's Prairie dressed as Rosita!
Prairie:Holaeveryone! Estoy PrairieRosita!!But actually inside this costume,it's me,Prairie.And now...here comes RositaKathy!
Rosita:Hey everyone!RositaKathy here!
And now..bringing in Gafferwho's dressed in a black and white kitty costume we have Gaffer who's dressed as a tuxedo kitty.But she's not all too happy about the costume.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Remember Uncle D... If he gives you any grief... Frighten things up with a little lightning, for old time's sakes.
Count: Could do it myself if you need.
No, that's quite all fright master mathematician... Let's just see how many times Oscar can take a dunking before he figures it out.
*Off to have some trick-or-treat fun... Well, if there are no treats... Then let's give them a trick.
*Evil smile.

christyb

Reaction score
*leaves a Fredbird stuffie wearing a "World Champion" t-shirt at The Count's door*

Christy: There a little gift for my dearest big brother.
Skeeter: *laughs* Now for my brother.
Christy: No way am I getting into the Grosse twin Halloween prankfest.
Skeeter: Awww come on! I only put a little bit of goo in his tennis shoes to begin with.
Christy: Oh that'll be fun to step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.