Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Sis... To be honest, I conceed your team had the better showing. Just made the pick cause I was going with the guys on Mike & Mike which I watch in the mornings.
What has me upset is... During the 4th inning of Game 5, didn't this remind you of the upsetness of when Pedro was left in waaay past his point in the 2003 ALCS against the Yanks?

Oh well, gonna get washed up and leave for my afternoon class... Working on all the additions I have for the humdoozy of a list... That'll be a nice gift for you guys if I can get it finalized before year's end.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Drving is SO awesome...
Clifford: Heh heh, you're havin' a good time with it then?
Me: An AWESOME time Cliff!
Gonzo: Neat! Maybe I can tag along with you for a ride!
Me: NO! Ahem, I mean...NO!
Uncle Deadly: I don't think I can fit two of you in the caskets...
Me: Thanks Uncle D...
Uncle D.: And speaking of driving...How goes the fan-fic?
Me: Sheesh, nine chapters in seven days isn't good enough for you?
UD: ...You are joking aren't you?
Me: ...I'll have more up tomorrow for your favorite day of the year Uncle D. How's that sound?
UD: *sigh* Fine, fine...

Beauregard

Reaction score
...all sleep...supposedly...

Bean: *cute snores*
Bobo: Are you alseep?
Beau: No.
Bo: Yes.
Bean: *sute snores*
Bobo: Is he alseep?
Beau: Yes.
Bo: No.
Bean: *cute snores*
Bobo: *holds Bean's nose*
Bean: *screams*
Bobo: Oops...are you all awake now?
Beau: Yup.
Bo: *turns over* Nope.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Boy, things sure are confusing and weird down there in room 13, aren't they?
Ernie: (with socks on his nose and both ears, pretending to fly around the room like an airplane with arms out) Nnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr....
Bry: Hmm...not any less weird in here.

Katzi428

Reaction score
sigh
Prairie:All right Kath...spill it.
Spill what?
Prairie:Your guts.Whenever you sigh,you're either very happy or you're bugged about something.That sigh sounded like a "I'm bugged about something" sigh. I told you Rosita and I will take care of you while you're laid up.
I know you did.
Rosita:Then what's wrong,Kathy?
I'm sick of being sick & seeing doctors is all.I need to go see my regular doc early tomorrow morning because of my sinuses.Hopefully he'll give me something to get rid of the sinus pain.Then tomorrow afternoon I get the toenail removed at the podiatrist.I'm starting to feel like an old geezer.:stick_out_tongue:
Rosita:Awwww Kathy...things will get better. Like Prairie said,she and I will take care of you while you're in bed.
Thanks.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: (walks down to room 6 and knocks) Kathy? Kathy, are you there? It's me--Big Bird!

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Big Bird: (walks down to room 6 and knocks) Kathy? Kathy, are you there? It's me--Big Bird!
Hey Big Bird!C'mon in!

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: (ducking head while entering Kathy's room) Thanks! I just wanted to come by and say hi. I brought you some honey sunflower seed bars. (holds out a covered plate) How are you feeling, Kathy? Is your toe okay? I heard you were having it removed. Kathy, how are you gonna dance without your toes?! Anyway, Bryan wanted me to tell you that if you need anything, just ask.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... A master of monsters work is never done...

OK, hangman's tree stand for camera... Check.
Gotta see about the display window/doors for my double-shelving unit next.

Muppet Wiki diving, up to the C's... Adding stuff and going over other entries that I still have questions to send to A.Leal or Boober_Gorg, whichever one can help in lue of MuppetDude.
Accessory list to go over and fill some holes, then send those to Bry...

And of course there's the graveyard ghoullery my mind's started churning over... Better not spill the beans on that one, keep 'em under wraps for now.

Top that with classes and regular TV watching with the fact Daylight Time's over and done with for 2006... Well, we'll just muck through as much of it as we can and try to get it all done.
Have a great night guys, Halloween's tomorrow!

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Big Bird: (ducking head while entering Kathy's room) Thanks! I just wanted to come by and say hi. I brought you some honey sunflower seed bars. (holds out a covered plate) How are you feeling, Kathy? Is your toe okay? I heard you were having it removed. Kathy, how are you gonna dance without your toes?! Anyway, Bryan wanted me to tell you that if you need anything, just ask.
Awwww (((Big Bird))) you're so sweet! But my whole toe isn't getting removed. Just this big toenail. It's ingrown,which means it's trying to grow inside my big toe itself.It's gonna be painful for awhile.But I think in a few weeks I'll be OK.
Tell Bryan I said thanks for the offer.:smile: And thank you for the honey sunflower seed bars.taking a bite of one Yummy! *reaching up and giving Big Bird a kiss on his beak* Take a look in the fridge. I think I may have some birdseed cookies in there for my 8 foot 2 inch tall birdie buddy.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.