Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

christyb

Reaction score
*walks into our room to find yet another disaster area*

Christyb: Skeeter! Where are you?

Skeeter: *muffled from the closet* In here! I can't find a good costume!

Christyb: *walks into the closet and leans against the door frame* I thought you were bragging that you had the best costume ever? Something that not even Miss Piggy could top.

Skeeter: *stands up from admist a pile of clothes* Well, you know me and my big mouth.

Christyb: *mutters* Boy do I ever. *Skeeter begins rummaging and bangs her head against the wall in frustration* You better not bang your head too hard. You'll wind up in Beau's room..

Skeeter: *bangs head and the wall gives away* Yaaahhh!

Christyb: I told you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: Now there's another mess for me to clean up to-mo-rrow.
Bear: Oh cleaning is so much fun to do!
Bobo: Says you...
Bear: That's right.

Bo: Skeeter? What are you doing here!?
Bobo: Skeeter? What are you wearing?
Beau: Skeeter! What are you?
Bean: *skates across appartment and slams into far wall* Skater! That's me!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Happy Halloween girls!
Abby: Do I make a good kitty?
Beth: You look adorable!
Wanda: How's mine?
Beth: It's great, I love the little stuffed Toto dog
Wanda: So Red, let's see this great costume you've put together
Red *comes out from behind the closet door with green dyed hair and a big red round thing around her body*: Ta-da! I'm a radish!
Beth: That's great!
Wanda *laughs*: I would never have thought of that
Abby: Why are you a radish?
Red: Because it's my favorite food, and it wasn't real hard to do!
Beth: Well, I'll just get my fairy costume on and we can go have breakfast and then have a super fun day!

christyb

Reaction score
Christyb: *pokes her head through the hole* Hi everyone? Anybody call and ask for an extra door?

Skeeter: *moans* Oooo my head. To answer in order...I was banging my head on the wall in frustration, I'm wearing...well...

Christyb: Looks like the Wizard of Oz gone bad. *looks down at Skeeter who is wearing overalls, a tinman's hat on her head, and a lion's tail taped to her behind* Ya might wanna try again on the costume.

Christyb & Skeeter: *watches Bean go by and slam into the other wall both wince* Ouch, is he always like that?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: Yes.
Beau: No.
Bo: Sometimes.
Bear: Always.
All: *blink*
Bo: Anyway...

christyb

Reaction score
Christyb & Skeeter: *gives each other a look* Riiiggghhhttt.

Christyb: Do you three ever agree?

Skeeter: Do we even wanna know? After all we live next door and hear all that goes on due to these thin walls.

Christyb: You gotta point there.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Kathy?Big Bird invited me and Rosita to go trick or treating with them on Sesame Street. You don't mind if we go do you?
Nope....not in the least.Have a good time.:smile:
Rosita:stick_out_tongue:rairie....I think it's better if one of us stays here and takes care of Kathy
Rosita...I'm not going to the doctor for my foot until 4:30.I'm sure you'll be back by then.If not,I can manage.
Rosita: Si... but what about your sinus pain? What did the doctor say?
He gave me a couple of prescriptions. I'm going to relax and take them. You worry too much!
Prairie:Only because we care,Kath.
Thanks Prairie. I care about you both too.But just because I'm not feeling the best shouldn't ruin your fun.
Prairie:OK...we'll go trick or treating.And all the peanut butter candy goes to you! Deal?
Deal!

BEAR

Reaction score
(Everyone is ready in there costumes in room 29)
Telly Pizza: (bouncing on his pogostick) Boing! Boing! Boing!
Bry: You sure are jumpy, Telly.
Telly Pizza: Just excited!!
Big Bird-asaurus: Isn't it kind of early to be trick-or-treating now?
Bry: Well, I thought we could all go down to Sesame Street, have lunch and do some early trick-or-treating so that we can be back here in time to celebrate at the Dorms.
Big Bird-asaurus: Good idea!
Chimney Sweep Ernie: Bert, are you ready yet?
Bert: Okay, I'm ready! (comes out in period Quaker clothing and white wig) Tada!
Everyone: *blink*
Bert: How do I look?
Chimney Sweep Ernie: What are you supposed to be? George Washington?
Bert: Isn't it obvious? I'm the Quaker Oats Oatmeal Man!
Bry: oh!...and...you look great!
Quaker Oats Bert: Thank you.
Big Bird-asaurus: Bryan, what are we waiting for?
Bry: Okay, okay...do we have everyone that's gonna go? We better do a head count.
Count: Allow me! It's vhat I do. Ah ah ah!
Bry: We got Telly...
Count: That's 1...
Bry: ...Big Bird...
Count: ...2...
Bry: ...Bert and Ernie...
Count: ...3, 4...
Bry: ...Betty Lou...
Count: ...5...
Bry: ...Tuktuki...
Count: ...6...
Bry: ...Rosita...
Count: ...7...
Bry: ...Prairie Dawn...
Count: ...8...
Bry: ...myself...
Count: ...9...
Bry: ...and The Count.
Count: ...present. 10! That's 10 spiritedly costumed trick-or-treaters ready to go to Sesame Street! Oh how I love Halloween!! Ah ah ah!!! *crash of thunder and lightning*
Tuktuki: What was that?
Betty Lou: Oh that's just something he does.
Bry: Thank you, Count.
Count: No problem.
Prairie: It's too bad that Kyle and his Monsters aren't joining us.
Rosita: Si, same with Abby.
Bry: Well, we also invited Elmo, Baby Bear, Zoe and Little Bird, but they might meet up with us later.
Telly Pizza: I tried to get Oscar to come, but he just wouldn't. He said nothing makes him more queezy than seeing sweet children in their cute little costumes going around asking for candy.
Chimney Sweep Ernie: You should have told him that we were getting junk food. Khekhekhe!
Quaker Oats Bert: Ehehehe!
Bry: Oh well. I'm sure he's spending Halloween in his own special way. Anyway...I told Ed that we'll be back by around 4 or 5 this afternoon. That way we can all be here to have fun with the rest of our Dorm friends. Come on, guys! Let's go!

(ooc: I hope it's okay that I used your characters here. I will, in real-life, be out tonight, but you can take your characters back over whenever you want. As I said above we would be returning back at the Dorms around late afternoon)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope the guys are having fun trick-or-treating down at Sesame Street. Maybe Bryan drove them there, or maybe they took a bus or subway from Nelson Square back to the street. At any rate, they'll be back later in the wee evening hours... When dusk gives way to twilight and all the spooks come out for a festive fright.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure feels good to be back home at the dorms. *Ghosts glide past out in the hallways.
Count: Ah, that's 1, 2, 3... 3 happy haunters!
*Thunder and lightning clash and flash outside.

Fatatatita, you look so bootiful with your black ribbons, my little one. But for your own safety, I'd like it if you stayed inside tonight.
*Fatatatita meowing quizzically.
Well... There are a lot of sick people out there who get black cats from animal shelters...
*Starts to tear up. Especially on Halloween... Just so they can sacrifice the charcoal-colored kittens.

Oh, Kathy, if you're listening... Keep an eye on Gaffer to make sure nothing bad happens to her. And Wanda, I trust you can look out for yourself, you're a smart enough feline.

OK, jack o'lanterns are lighted and we got chocolates for whoever drops by making the rounds on this hallowed night.
Happy haunting boyles and ghouls!

Status
Not open for further replies.