Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: It's the most wonderful tiiiime of the year!!
Me: A little early for Christmas carols don't you think Uncle D.?
Uncle D.: You know as well as I what I'm singing about my fiend. And where's your costume? All Hallow's Eve beckons!
Gonzo: *darts out with cereal box hanging from neck with knives through the box* Yeah! C'mon Ry! We need a trick or treat buddy!
Me: ...What are you supposed to be?
Gonzo: A cereal killer! Just wait 'til you see Camilla's costume!
Camilla: *wearing a spoon costume* Bragawk!
Clifford: Heh, you four go on, I'll stick around here and hand out candy if I need to.
Me: Well I'd love to, but I don't have a cost-
*Uncle Deadly and Gonzo jump on me and rustle around, when I stand up I'm wearing an Elmo costume*
UD: Revenge is oh so sweet...Now c'mon Elmo, let's get a move on! Bwa ha ha ha!
Me: *frowns* I suppose I deserved this...
Clifford: *on the floor laughing*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Happy Halloween to all in the dorms!

Diana: Hi Electric Mayhem.This is the second year that I've worked through Halloween.I'm off to bed.Goodnight.See you all in the morning.

*EM sings*

Goodnight sweetheart,well it's time to go.
Goodnight sweetheart,well it's time to go.
I hate to leave you,but I really must say.
Well goodnight,sweetheart goodnight.

Floyd: Well it's,3 o'clock,in the morning.Baby,I just can't get it right.

Dr. Teeth: Well,I hate to leave you baby,I really mean maybe,I really hate to go.

Zoot: Do do dee ooh,do dee do,dee doh dee oh do.

EM: Goodnight sweetheart,well it's time to go.Goodnight sweetheart,well it's time to go.I hate to leave you;but I really must say,well goodnight sweetheart,goodnight.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN (dressed as Sherlock Holmes): All right, the treats are all laid out...
Nora (dressed as a mad scientist): The props are up...
Storyteller (dressed as the Wizard): And we're in costume and the residents are all out for prowling.
MN: Let's do this. Guillotine, start chopping. Hound of the Baskervilles, start howling. Raven, start ravening.

(door flies open)
MN: Good evening, gentle visitors, and welcome to Room 7, our literary chamber of horrors.

Nora: By day...he was a good, well-behaved scientist. But by night, he was a monster. (explosion in lab)
Storyteller: Enter the Terrible Tunnel, that dreaded maw that has swallowed many daring Fraggles before their time...and it is always seeking its next meal.
MN: See here...the demon dog, the knife-wielding cutthroats of London's east end...and the fiendish criminal genius Moriarty, all the many dangers that lurk outside the door of 221B Baker Street.
Nora: Behold the scourge of 18th century Paris. The she-devil who fed on the blood of aristocrats and peasants alike. The guillotine.
Storyteller: The nocturnal count in his grim castle keep in Transylvania.
MN: The black bird of the underworld, the ever-beating heart and the dungeon full of torture devices.
Nora: Do you dare come to see?
Storyteller: For these are the horrors that have astounded and terrified for generations.
MN: Do you dare come witness the frights in Room 7?

Storyteller: All right, that was a pretty good rehearsal, but I'd tone back some of the flowery language.
MN: Yeah, save the ham acting for Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob.
(cackles and groans all around)
Nora: Okay, people are actually knocking at the door now.
MN: (adjusts deerstalker cap) It's showtime.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
Vampire Peter: Are you ready to go trick-or-treating, Zoe

Ballerina Zoe: I'm psyched, Peter

Peter: Baby Bear

Policeman Baby Bear: I'm pumped up, Peter!

Peter: Little Bird

Bumblebee Little Bird: I'm excited

Peter: Why don't we go trick or treating everybody around the dorm

ALL: Okay!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh, Kathy, if you're listening... Keep an eye on Gaffer to make sure nothing bad happens to her.
Yep...Gaffer's safe and sound.(BTW...I won't be around too much. For details look at my latest topic in Friends & Family.It's entitled "Owwwwwww!!!!"):cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, saw/read through that a little. Have to ask my mom to help with something... Never mind though, just sit back and enjoy the peanut butter cups and little chocolate chippy spiders ( frozen chocolate pieces with chips all around forming the eight little legs).

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: We'll need more orange ice cream; Richard just took a really large scoop of it...
Nora: Almost out of truffles. They're a real eyeful.
Storyteller: I'd say our setups have been a hit...but I think someone almost got their finger chopped off by the guillotine.
Nora: My, my. Maybe we should have sat the cake next to the guillotine, with a little sign saying...
MN: Actually, Marie said "brioche" instead of cake, if you wanna be technical. Anyway...the Dracula and Edgar Allan Poe displays scared several people and Muppets out of ten years' growth...so we must have done something right.
Storyteller: Yeah, because here come more trick-or-treaters and haunt seekers. Bring on more ice cream and truffles!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks for the yummy treats Ed & Count.

Prairie:Hey Kath...I promised you peanut butter candy and here it is!:smile: Some for you & some for me. Susan Gordon & Miles said to get well.
Rosita:So did Maria,Luis and Gabi.They made marshmallow treat ghosts & gave us an extra one for you.
That was sweet of them!
Prairie:You like Jelly Bellies,right?
Yeah.
Prairie:Well we got some for you from Hooper's Store.
Hey...thanks!
Rosita: Toe hurting,Kath?
changing subject Wow...it seemed like a nice night for trick or treating for all of you!
Rosita: I guess that's a yes.
Prairie:We'll help you into bed and help you put your feet up.
Thanks so much you two.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: *whispering* Well, I'd say we're pretty much Halloween'ed out over in our room. Everyone's asleep except me.
Tuktuki: Kim?
Kim: ...almost everyone. What're you still doing up, Tuktuki? You're supposed to be asleep.
Tuktuki: Well, technically it is daytime over in Bangladesh.
Kim: A very good point. So is that the only reason you're awake?
Tuktuki: No. I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to come here and meet Betty Lou. I've really had a lot of fun this week.
Kim: I'm glad you have. And I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to tell your friends back on Sisimpur.
Tuktuki: Yeah. You know, Sisimpur is a lot like Sesame Street. I mean, some of the people who live there are like my friends back home.
Kim: That's neat. Well, you'd better get to sleep. You don't want to be tired tomorrow.
Tuktuki: Why, what're we doing tomorrow?
Kim: Who knows? Its always a surprise around here.

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Didn't mean to leave ya'll with out me and the monsters but we went to my friends. One of them was down for this halloween and I wanted to see him. Glad to see ya'll had a great time here.

Grover: *taking off costume* Here you go Kyle. *hands the costume to me*

Thanks. *hangs it up with the others*

Herry: *taking off costume* Your friend was fun. I'm glad you got to see him again.

Ya. Just like old times. His girlfriend was very nice.

Grover: She was adorable, like me!

Cookie M: Me just wished she would have gave me her cupie cake.

It's alright Cookie Monster. She didn't know. Next time ask her.

Maurice: I'm glad I got to met them.

Me too Maurice. Well since I don't have to head to work until this coming afternoon lets watch some TV.

Grover: Me and Herry work early.

Herry: We need to head to bed.

Ok. Good night. Anyone else?

Maurice: I'm tired too. I'll see you in the morning. Good night Kyle.

Good night Maurice. How 'bout you Cookie?

Cookie M: Me tired too. Nighty night.

Good night Cookie Monster. Ahhhhhh nice a relaxed. Time to watch some cartoons. *turns on TV*

Status
Not open for further replies.