Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *sneaks into party wearing Miss Piggy costume* It was Leyla's idea...I swear...Thanks for the gifts everyone! I love them all and I'll get to each of them tomorrow, right now I'm beat.
Uncle Deadly: *beats Ryan on the arm*
Me: OW! What was that for?!
Uncle D.: For making me dress as Elmo for Halloween last year!
Me: Good grief...Goodnight dormies! The Dorms tonight were brought to you today by the letter B and the number 11! G'night!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: Well, if they're going to bed, then so am I. Goodnight.
Ernie: But, Bert...we're supposed to get in our costumes and play all the fun carnival games.
Bert: Ernie, I'm tired and there is no point in going down there if the birthday people aren't. Besides, it's not even Halloween yet, so why should I wear my costume?
Ernie: Because it's fun! And I wanna see your so-called amazing costume.
Bert: Sorry, Ernie. I guess you'll just have to wait. Goodnight.
Bry: Don't worry, Ernie. I'll go back to the party with you.
Telly: So will I.
Big Bird: I'll go until I get tired.
Bry: Okay, get on your costumes!
(the 4 of us split up to get on our costumes and come out as...)
Chimney Sweep Ernie: (in ratty grey ash/soot covered clothes with red scarf, grey hat and brush--resembles the character from Mary Poppins) 'Ere I am!
Big Bird-asaurus: (Dressed like a magenta dinosaur, with scales and spikes down the back) I'm ready!
Telly Pizza: Me too! (Telly comes out dressed as a slice of pepperoni pizza while boinging on his pogostick)
Bry: What are you supposed to be?
Telly Pizza: A bouncing pizza, of course!
Bry: Of course.
Big Bird-asaurus: I love your costume, Bryan!
Bryan Flintstone: Thanks, I'm Fred Flintstone! Lets go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The game booths and food stations will be staffed by a few ghosts the Count and Uncle Deadly managed to convince to help out for the Halloween weekend. I know Halloween's about having fun dressing up as whatever you want... But I'm going to have a talk with the guys... Eh, it's OK, just that they should put a bit of more effort. Oh well, that'll be remedied when we have the troop of singers get here later tonight.
*Evil smile. Now on to breakfast and some Baturday cartoons.

Katzi428

Reaction score
putting on a blonde wig that has shoulder length hair & blue bow, and then putting on a blue dress*slightly high voice*Hey girls!Can you guess who I'm dressed up as for Halloween?
Prairie:Kathy!You're me!Great costume!
Thanks!sitting at the piano and singing Welcome oh welcome to our dorm room.This place is so happy and not filled with gloom!
Prairie:*giggling* Hey...you're good Kath!OK...here's mine.donning a turquoise jacket and hat Hola amigos y amigas! Yo soy Rosita la Muenstra de las cuevas !
Rosita:*laughing*Oh muy bien Prairie! OK....I have my costume.I'll be right back
She returns several minutes later wearing a pair of glasses a brown wig & aT shirt with Garfield on it
Guess who?
Ah Rosita! You make a perfect me!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Okay, were ready for the Halloween party

ZOE: I'm Ready

LITTLE BIRD: Let's Go

BABY BEAR: Ready, Peter!!!

PETER: We're going to give gifts to Robin and Betty Lou which include greeting cards which means a nice dress for Betty Lou and a Frog book for Robin the Frog

Zoe: To the Halloween Party we Go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Music eminating from the organ and the rest of the rock & roll setup outside. Well, guess the boyles and ghouls will have loads of fun at the games tonight. Didn't know Prairie wore bows, thought that was one of the many things that set her and Betty Lou apart. Oh well...
*Flock of bats fly in and out dropping Halloween candy baggies at each resident's doorsteps. Ah, love this time of fear.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Didn't know Prairie wore bows, thought that was one .
I thought I saw a recent glimpse of her with a light blue bow on her head.She was in an alphabet skit with Cookie.Maybe it was just a one time thing.Thanks for the candy!
Prairie:Oooohhh!Thanks for the candy,bats!
Rosita:Mmmmm....si!Gracias!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: (dressed as Sarah Jane Smith) Just to clarify Ed, Prairie Dawn may wear a bow from time to time, but Betty Lou always has her hair in pigtails.
Boober: (dressed as the Fourth Doctor, complete with an oversized wool scarf) I can't believe you did this to my scarf...
Kim: Oh, come off it; it makes the costume look more authentic. True, you'd never be Tom Baker, but...
Boober: I know, but I keep tripping over it!
Kim: Here, wrap it around yourself a couple times.
Gillis: (dressed as the Third Doctor) Careful; you might turn him into a mummy. *snickers*
Boober: Aw, be quiet Fancy Pants.
Kim: Hey! No name calling, or I'm sending the both of you back to the room. Capice?
Gillis & Boober: Got it.
Betty Lou: How about me and Tosh? How do you like our costumes?
Kim: Excellent. You two make a perfect pair of T*Witches.
Gillis: So who's supposed to be who?
Betty Lou: I'm Cam... (shows off her homemade sun necklace)
Tosh: ...and I'm Alex (points to her homemade moon necklace)
Kim: How about you, Tuktuki? How do you like your costume?
Tuktuki: (dressed as Dorothy) I love it, it's great! Tosh, are you sure you don't mind me borrowing Beast?
Tosh: Nah, its fine.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kim... From what I remember from my Who's Who books I know Betty Lou has her two lovely pigtails, and a light blue behind her head as well, at least that's how I think her portrait was drawn for those books.

Two Dorothies? Hmmm, Might have to speak with Beth about that. Will leave it up to you ghouls to sort out.
Oh, and I hope Betty Lou likes the gift we got her... A gift card so she can treat Tuktuki to dinner at one of our local restaurants before she leaves...
Count: And a pair of lovely lunar spectacles so she can look at the bright moon and stars at night, should she vant to gaze out the vindow or study her constellation charts.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*is quite late to the party, with three packages in a large black-webbed bag*

Scooter: You got the presents, Sara?

Sara: Yup. I have everything for them!

Sadie: You do remember, it was Ryan, Robin, and Betty Lou who has had birthdays...

Sara: Uh-Huh....got the presents!

Scooter: *Grabs a plate and gets a couple of bat-burgers, and a bat cola, and mingles a little.*

*She got Robin a small figurine of stairs, along with a pair of tap shoes. They got Betty Lou a book of classic Sesame Street sheet music. And they got Ryan a few gag gifts of weirdo, and death repellent, as well as a beautiful thick winter driving jacket and gloves for his car. She also threw in a gag "old-style" mustache and a matching driving cap.*

Status
Not open for further replies.