Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Okay, you guys ready to do this party thing?
Gillis: We Fraggles love to party! In fact, you might say that we're born partiers.
Kim: Yeah, I'll remember that when the next blackmail photo opportunity comes up.
Tuktuki: This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see what parties at the dorms here are like!
Betty Lou: They're pretty interesting, I can tell you that!
Boober: Yeah, and we're almost always late for them.
Kim: Well I'm making sure we're on time for this one. For one, Betty Lou is one of the guests of honor. And second, we're bringing the main course.
Tosh: What ARE we bringing?
Kim: Turkey tetrazzini, compliments of my mom. Its what she does with the leftovers from the turkey dinner, and mm-mm is it good. Okay, I've got the tetrazzini...do we have everything else?
Tosh: Beast and I have Betty Lou's presents from us!
Beast: Yeah! *nodding*
Gillis: I've got my baton ready for the birthday song!
Boober: And I've got your new antibiotic.
Kim: *sighs* Thank you, Boober, what would I ever do without you?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dressed in Undertaker costume... The black low-brimmed hat encircled by a dark blood red hatband graces Ed's recently cropped hair, a few grizzles seen underneath. The rest of the costume is just tuxedo clothes: clean shirt, pants, dress socks and shoes, red cumberbund and white bowtie, gloves and jacket ushering all to come outside to the patio area where the booffet has been piled up with the entrees.

Mwahahahaha! Time to party here at the MC Dorms! And time to reveal the surprise for the Halloween season...
Welcome to the fright fair! Here on the table we have some spiderweb spaghetti, monster mashed potatoes, bat-burgers with blood ketchup, devilled yolksters, Dead Sea crackers with Black Lagoon fishpaste, turkey tentaclezini provided by Kim, and of corpse a delicious devil's food cake and some blood pudding. There are some blood sausages or voodoo chickenlings if you want a bone appetizer along with the black bat cherry soda Bryan brought from Hooper's.
As for the fair itself... Well, marvel at the booths we have this year.

The Scarris wheel is back, all the cabs connected to the main skull in the center. The nightmare trees in the background provide an autumnal feel, what with their darkened maple leaves and chill winds. There's a bone structured Test Your Strength machine and a jack o'lantern carving center... A couple of booths near the back with a balloon bursting skullbash game, a tombstone tipping game, and a ring toss onto the candle holders game all set up. There's even a food booth serving Frankenstein furters, ghost roasted popcorn, scaramel apples, phlegmonade, and the I-Scream chambers. This year's meant more for October fun with chills and thrills... Oh, and don't forget to stop by at the Bobbing for Poisoned Apples cauldron (apples covered with creamer forming skulls on the apple's skins) or if you dare... Take a tour through the dreaded haunted dormhouse!
*More evil laughter. Now where are those brave souls who have a deathday? Ah yes... Ryan, Robin, and Betty Lou... Gather near and we'll have Erin wield out the cakes.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*comes riding in on an Ostrich carring a cake* Whoa, little guy. Look at me. I'm an Ostrich Jockey.

Skeleton Grover: I am a cute little skeleton.

Linus Herry: *sucking thumb and hold a blanket*

Charlie Cookie M: Me dressed like Charlie Brown.

Snoopy Maurice: I'm Snoopy.

Sorry we were late. We had to get into our costumes.

Skeleton Grover: Hey everybodieeeeee!! Let us do the skeleton dance.

Sounds like a good idea Grover. Here you go DJ. *gives him a CD* Oh, track 3. Oh hey Ed! Awsome costume. I love it. I left the chips, dip, sodas and candies in the kitchen.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*DJ Deadhead takes CD and plugs it into the music player.

*Skeleton Dance starts piping out through the speakers set up at the dorms' patio's stage landing.

Oh... So many fun ghoulish games here. One last game though, there's the Dunk the Junk, hit the target and the grouch gets sent into an icy cold vat of water below setting of a shroudy fogcover around the booth. That gives him time to get back up on his perch for the next player.
Mmm, and I think I hear some voices trailing through the cemetary harmonizing their haunting melody as they near our doomed domain.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Okay, guys! Let's get to the party! Got all our gifts for the birthday buddies. A Big Book of Jokes, Puns and Pranks for Ryan, a Gameboy for Robin, and flowery hat for Betty Lou. Let's go!
Ernie: Hope Ryan likes the book. It was my idea!
Hoots: I wonder if Robin got the gift I left him the other night by the window.
Big Bird: What did you give him, Hoots?
Hoots: I little saxaphone. Just his size.
Telly: Cooool!
Bry: Where's Bert?
Bert: I'm here! I was just putting my costume away. We don't need to wear them, do we?
Bry: I dunno. It's not Halloween yet. How about we just go out there and if we need to put on our costumes, we'll come back to change?
(All agree and go out to the party)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oscar: *pops up* Did I hear someone say junk? *looks around* Say....everything looks...trashy. Nice. So what's this I hear about junk?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Points black gloved hand at the dunk tank. You'll find your answers there grouch.
*Whispering, Kyle: Make sure he's secured in the junked harness on the ledge before dunking him the first time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*whispers* Got it. Come on Oscar. I think it's right over here. *walks with Oscar to the booth* That's it.

Oscar: That?

Yep. That.

Oscar: That's nothing.

*whispers to Herry and Cookie Monster* Ok. *loud* GET'EM!

Herry and Cookie Monster grab Oscar and put him on the dunkin' booth "What do you think you two are doing?"

Thanks Herry and Cookie.

Linus Herry: Anytime Kyle. Can't wait to see this grouch get dunked.

Charlie Cookie M: Me too.

Ok. I'm going first.

Charlie Cookie M: Me first! *grabs a ball*

No I said it first! Get out of my way! *pushes Cookie off to the side*

Charlie Cookie M: NO! ME! *pushes right back*

Linus Herry: Stop it guys. Were here to have fun not fight.

Sorry.

Charlie Cookie M: Sorry.

Linus Herry: Now since we sorted that out. Cookie can go first.

Ok.

Oscar: Do I have any say in this?

Hush Oscar. Your our grouch for this booth.

Oscar: I know that's why I hate halloween.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hmm...I guess we were supposed to wear our costumes. Okay, back to the room, guys!
(the gang goes back to room 29 to change)

Status
Not open for further replies.