Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... I see another one of Richard's little friends turned up.
Turnip: Nope... I'm right here.
On with you... Unless you want to star in this nice little recipe.
*Looks eerily at turnip.
* Female shriek can be heard from steaming turnip.

And thanks for the recipe Kath... Though I plan to use a bit of pickle juice to let the yolk mixture marinate. OK, got the blood ketchup and Dijon ooztard for the burgers. Now to stash all of this in the fridge and prepare for tomorrow. Hope the ghosts get here on time, it'll be a fright to see everybody in costumes as the howlidays take hold of the dorms.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: I heard talk about something happening tomorrow. What is it?
Bry: Not quite sure. Ed can be pretty sneaky about these things, but it might be the start of the Halloween festivities this weekend.
Big Bird: Really? But we don't even have our costumes yet!
Telly: What are we gonna do?!
Bry: I guess we just let Halloween slip our minds this year.
Big Bird: Slip our minds? Ed talks about Halloween as if it's all year round! How can it slip our minds?
Bry: Now, guys, don't panic. We'll figure out something. Just let me know what you'd like to be and I'll arrange to get the costumes for you tomorrow.
Telly: I'm gonna go as Phillip Chapman.
Bry: You did that last year.
Telly: Oh yeah.
Ernie: You can go as Cindy Chapman. Khekhekhe!
Bert: Oh, Ernie...
Ernie: Oh, that's right, Bert. You're the one that always gets dressed up as girls.
Bert: Not by choice...and not this time! Wait til you see my costume this year!
Ernie: You mean, you already have it?
Bert: I sure do! And do you know why? Because I plan ahead.
Lettuce: A head of what?
Ernie: Khekhekhe!
Telly: I'm not quite sure about my costume right now. Let me think for a few minutes.
Bry: Okay.
Big Bird: Yeah, I may have to sleep on it myself.
Bry: Okay, just let me know by morning. Time for bed soon. If you guys get ready fast, I'll tell you a story.
Telly: Oh boy!
(everyone scurries to get ready for bed)

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: Tonight's dorms were brought to you today by the letter M for moon, monsters, mayhem and music; and by the number 5 for 5 more days til Halloween. Night! (plays a smooth Sesame Street theme on the sax)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: So do you guys all have your costumes figured out?
Abby: I'm going to be a kitty like Wanda!
Wanda: Yep, I'm even going to help her with the makeup and everything. I am going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Beth: Is Rowlf going to be your Toto?
Wanda: Oh stop
Beth: What are you going to be Red?
Red: I'm not telling you guys, it's surprise
Beth: Oh ok *looks skeptical*
Red: It's going to be so great though!
Beth: Well, come on guys, there's a big birthday bash this weekend and we've got stuff to do
Red: I'm going to stay here and work on my fabulous costume
Beth: Suit yourself
Abby: Let's go!
Wanda: I'm with you
*they all leave*
Red: What am I going to do? They've all got great costumes! I've got nothing! *starts digging through closet in a panic*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
B-Day Announcement.

Hey guys... Here to give you the lo' down on the uptake for whaz happaning this weekend.
Birthdays? Yep, we got a few of those.
Well, to be honest... There'll be a party later this evening celebrating our good friends Ryan (October 23), Betty Lou (October 24), and Robin the Frog (October 25).

Also, it's the start of the Halloween fun! There'll be freaky food and ghoulish games, it'll be a ghastly fright for all. And for those of you who've already got your costumes ready, congrats. For those who haven't, well, you can just let the magic of the season of the skull take you over.
*Smiles at surprise planned for later tonight. OK, got errands to take care of, food to prepare, and booths to set up. Meet you back here for the party later tonight.
Count: Ah, how I love this time of year... *Singing: It's the most vonderful... Time... Of the... Year!

christyb

Reaction score
Christy: *bounces into a common room* Guess what?

Skeeter: *lounging on the couch* The Cardinals won last night and you put red streamers over Eduardo's door?

Christy: Well..uh...yeah...but I was actually referring to something else.

Skeeter: My yearly Halloween prank on Scooter?

Christy: Nooo try again.

Skeeter: Wait...you finally posted some more of Destiny.

Christy: Ding, ding, ding! That took you long enough.

Skeeter: Well the others were right too. *laughs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Red streamers turn into refined red licorice strips... Ah, so pleasant to have something to help dear Sis eat her words after tonight's Game 5 win for the big cats. *Walks off to keep working on errands puttering around the dorms' common room kitchens, making calls, setting up booths with the help of some added Muppet guests.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Ryan, what are you doing home today?
Me: Parent teacher conferences at school Gonz. No school today.
Gonzo: So...?
Me: So what?
Lew Zealand: Oh come on! It's all he's been talking about!
Me: Oh! That!
Lew: Yeah!
Gonzo: Commentary! Come on!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Alright Cookie and Maurice. Today there going to be parties for three of our dorm buddies. So get ready to get everything you need to set up for you booths and other things. I'm heading to the store for some refeshments and chips.

Cookie M: You got it! *sulutes*

Maurice: Yes sir! *sulutes*

Ok. *walks out room door* Hey everyone! If there is anything ya'll need let me know. I'm about to head to the store. Let me know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hands Kyle list of stuff we need for the various booths to be set up around the dorm grounds... Kim has the other list and all will be revealed later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.