Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
<whispering to all dormies> All heckles will be gratefully received and incorporated into Fozzie's routine. Send them to Ruahnna's email (PM box gets too full too fast) until Saturday morning. Please identify yourself (screen name and real name, if you like), and then tell me the heckle and who it's from--you or one of your roomies. Thanks--this should be, um, scary.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: You mean Richard's ghost has come back to visit?
MN: Yeah, come on, do you think he's going to let a little thing like being dead stop him from making people laugh?
Storyteller: For him, it's just a minor setback. Pass me the green thread, please.
MN: (throws thread to Storyteller) Didja hear about Fozzie's comedy routine coming up?
Nora: That's awfully brave of him, letting the dorms heckle him. I mean, he has trouble handling Statler and Waldorf.
Storyteller: Those two? They're so old that you'd need carbon dating to tell how old they are.
MN: Too right...did you hear the one about the tree who pursued an acting career?
Nora: Yeah, his performance was awfully wooden.

(chorus of cackles and groans)

MN: Hey, maybe we oughta write some of these down and send them to Ruahnna.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Uch!! I HATE geometry! And I HATE Spanish! Oh forget it, I hate school!
Gonzo: You're not the first or only one Ryan.
Me: Thanks Gonz, you're a big help...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then why not go post some commentary? Or more story Ryan? Course, could help you with that Spanish if you go and post some more story...
Just feels good to be back home at the dorms.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Then why not go post some commentary?
Me: You mean blow off homework to go post more commentary?
Gonzo: Well, if you insist! *pulls me off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And such nice commentary it was.

Sorry if I seem a bit daydreamish... Had a wonderful dose of music by The Carpenters, so beautiful... It's put me in a mood to post...
Hmmm, need another song first though. And a couple of names for new characters. Well, I'll let Cath find the note on her door, she'll get in touch with me. Or maybe Prawny can help with the names and either Diana or Sara with the song.
Sweet dreams everybody... Oh, and it's Cath's turn to do the sponsors tonight. If she doesn't, then I'm sure someone else will take care of it.
*Hopes for good dreams tonight.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Sponsors

Today (Wednesday, October 25) was brought to you by the letter F. F spells words like fiction, fun, fellow fans, family, flippersteps, fancy feet, fur, furniture, Featheringill and, of course, frog.

And by the number 7, just because I like that number.

Nighty night!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hmm...hope Robin had a good birthday.
Telly: Yeah, I can't wait for the party this weekend.
Bry: Yeah. Well, goodnight, Telly.
Telly: Goodnight, Bryan.
(flips the lamp off)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... If you think that's a "squeee" moment Bo... Then go and check Chapter 3 of Ryan Prawny's newest fanfic, Don't Trip the Driver, you'll find a cameo there I think you'll like.
*Turns lights off and falls back asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.