Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*gets home* I'm home! I'm back from work.

Grover: Hey Kyle.

Hey Grover. Hows things going here?

Grover: Just fine. How was work?

It was ok. I leared about the pit area. That is the landfiled.

Grover: You know that grouchey would love for you take him sometime.

I know that. He would have a ball out there. Maybe I'll take him out there tomorrow. I'm going to see what I can fix for lunch.

Grover: I will be in my room.

Ok.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: So Uncle D. tell me my old fiend, what thinketh you of Don't Trip the Driver?
Uncle Deadly: It's a compelling tale filled with intrigue, danger and the occasional humor filled paragraph.
Me: The occasional?
Uncle D.: Alright fine, it's all very very funny.
Me: Thank you. Now, I have to go get to Leyla's review.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: I've decided that I'm going as the Wizard. Does anyone need their costumes mended?
MN: No, mine's good.
Nora: I've got a little rip in my lab coat.
Storyteller: Oooh. Well, hand it here and I'll have it fixed before you can say Fedora Fraggle.
MN: Good. Let's see, the decorating's all done, we've got our costumes...now we need to decide what we'll be serving on that night.
Storyteller: Doozer Stick cupcakes with miniature plastic Poison Cacklers stuck on top.
Nora: Eyeball truffles.
MN: Ice cream. One flavor pumpkin, the other orange with bits of chocolate mixed in. And a big bowl of creepy-looking punch.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Hey Kyle? Telephone!

*runs to the phone* Thanks. *answers the phone* Hey there. Yep. I knew that. Ok. Well be there in a few minutes. Ok. Bye. *hangs up* Alright guys. Today is my youngest niece b-day. Were going down there.

Herry: *gets ready*

Cookie M: Should me wear me best tie?

Whatever you want Cookie. *combing my hair*

Maurice: I've got everything ready.

Few minutes later........

Alright. Is everyone ready?

All the monsters run into a line with a sulute

Cookie Monster!

Cookie M: Ready!

Maurice!

Maurice: Ready!

Grover!

Grover: Ready!

Herry!

Herry: Ready!

Good. Everyone to the car! *gets trapled by the monsters* Did anyone see the fur to those monsters? *falls back down*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Did I hear somebody planning a creepy culinary cookout?
Erin... We can swap recipes or grossipes if you want to have something for your own private party... Or you can leave things to me, have some old favorites and some new ones lined up.
Oh, and you simply have to try my favorite flavor... Transylvania Twist! It's orange and chocolate and vanilla all mixed into one with crunchy pecans added as well. Truly a great representative of I scream.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, we could use a few recipes for finger foods. And that Transylvania Twist sounds frightfully good. But they're out of pecans down at the open-air market; we'll have to make do with walnuts.

Nora: Uh, Erin, when you said finger foods...
MN: No, we're not putting actual fingers in them. But we could use a hand with them.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Hi, Bryan!
Bry: Hey, Big Bird! How was Birdkateers today?
Big Bird: We carved pumpkins for Halloween. Here's mine. (shows me a large carved pumpkin with what looks like a long squash attached to the front as a nose).
Telly: What's it supposed to be?
Big Bird: A snuff-o-lantern, of course!
Telly: Whooah!
Bry: Looks good, Big Bird.
Big Bird: Thanks! You should see all the pumpkins the other Birdkateers made. They look good.
Bry: I hope you were careful.
Big Bird: Oh, don't worry. The Count came by and helped us cut out the tops, then we used special kid-safe carvers for the rest.
Telly: Atleast you got help from a professional.
Big Bird: How was your day?
Bry: Great! Remember that call-back audition I had yesterday? Well, it went so well that I got a call today from the stage manager and I may have gotten the job.
Big Bird: That's great!
Telly: Way to go, Bryan!
Bry: Thanks! I'm excited but nervous. It's not for sure yet. I guess it's between me and some other person. They just wanted to get a feel of how interested I really am and what my availability is. I said that I was extremely interested and that it's something that is really important to me and my career. I also told them that I was completely open and available. I should be getting a call either later tonight or tomorrow from the director letting me know either way. We'll see!
Telly: What's the part again?
Bry: It's a musical for children that takes place somewhere a lot like Sesame Street, and the role I am being considered for is that of Mr. Sullivan, the store clerk.
Telly: Sounds like Alan.
Big Bird: Or Mr. Looper.
Bry: Actually, he's very much like both.
Telly: I hope you get it!
Big Bird: Me too! You'd be so good. You gotten to be a pro at making my birdseed milkshakes.
Bry: Haha! Thanks, Big Bird. That really means a lot, you guys.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you happen to have a hand handy...
You can just skip the nuts and use some sort of hard chewy candy. The original descript of the flavor when I first had it said it had candy corns, but I think that's more of a misnomer and were pecans instead.

And there's another flavor I've come to call Cryptic Skulls, as I've never found out what it's real name is. It's vanilla food colored in green and another batch of vanilla in a violet tinge with chocolate skulls. The chocolate skulls are dark chocolate orbs cut in half with a layer of white chocolate molded in the form of a skull showing the eyeholes and noseholes on top of the dark chocolate halved orbs.
Mmm, the memories. You can make the finger sandwiches if you want, sinly smoked sausages and fingerling potatoes are in the common room's fridge if you want to make them look like real fingers. Gonna go talk to Kathy to get the recipe for her famous devilled eggs, and whip up some witch's brew to go with the bat-burgers.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Gonna go talk to Kathy to get the recipe for her famous devilled eggs, and whip up some witch's brew to go with the bat-burgers.
Ask & you shall receive the recipe for deviled eggs,Ed:smile: :

1 dozen eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
Dash of Tabasco

Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove from heat. Set aside for 15 minutes.

Drain the pan and fill with cold water. Peel the eggs when cool enough to handle. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Mix the yolks with the other ingredients. Spoon the mixture into the whites and serve.

(To be honest...I looked up this recipe Online.I don't have my own recipe)

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Mmmmm! I love deviled eggs! They're one of my all-time favorite party appetizers. I don't care if it's not your personal recipe, Kath. It's all the same to me! :wink:
Speaking of food, let's get our take-out tacos and sit in front of the TV for our Thursday evening shows.
Telly: Right behind ya, Bry!
Ernie: (already in his chair) I'm ahead of ya!
Muppet Lettuce: (jumping onto counter) I'm a head of lettuce. Pleased to meet ya!
Bert: Whaah!?
Bry: Such wicked puns. (to lettuce) You must be from Lisa's kitchen.
Big Bird: Come and join us if you want, Mr. Lettuce.
Ernie: Sure! Lettuce pull up a chair for ya! Khekhekhe!
Lettuce: (laughing at the joke) Bah-hahahahaha!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.