Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Guess the guys were watching their copies of the boxset last night, we got three letters and two numbers as sponsors.

Oh well, is okay. Gotta get to work on the thank you gift to Wanda though, after breakfast first.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: How's the quilt coming?
MN: Fine. Statler's on it and we're getting ready to put on Sweetums.
Storyteller: He'll take a while...pass me that needle and black thread. How are those templates of Scooter and Janice coming along?
MN: They're coming. I just need to trace them over on the fabric with a marker and cut them out.
Nora: Anything you want me to do? I can't sew.
MN: I really can't either. If you could get me some black and white paint and a number three brush out of my paint box there. I have to do Scooter's glasses.
Nora: Oooh, Richard's going to love this...but wait a minute.
Storyteller: What's wrong?
Nora: I mean, here in the world of the dorms he's alive and well...but we're working on something that advertises him as being...
MN: To which I say: Don't worry about it.
Storyteller: Dance your cares away...worries for another day...now then, we need that scrap of kelly green for Scooter's jacket, some brown for Janice's hat...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention he's visited the RHLC HQ from a higher plane a while back.
Just think of it as honoring the man himself, even if his presence is still here with us in the spirits of the town.

Speaking of which... *Leaves a little bat-paper wrapped box filled with a delicious pumpkin pie adorned with a couple of merangue tip catears, and a packet of ginger snaps thanking Wanda the Cat for her little present the other day.

christyb

Reaction score
Christyb: Hey Skeet how's it going?
Skeeter: Oh *hides something* not bad
Christyb: What are you up to?
Skeeter: Nothing just a little surprise for a certain someone.
Christyb: *looks over her shoulder* Something for Scooter or so it looks.
Skeeter: *smiles*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey Wanda, did you get your present?
Wanda: I sure did, gosh Ed and The Count are so sweet. I suppose I could send them another present thanking them
Beth: It would be a never ending cycle my dear
Wanda: True, I think I'll just call and leave a message *calls room 1 thanking them for the goodies*
Abby: Look, Big Bird drew me a picture!
Beth: That's so nice, would you like me to hang it up for you?
Abby: Yes please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets phone message and replies: You're purrrrrfectly welcome. Have a good day gals.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bear: *sniffs the air* You know, I think Bean Bunny is about to enter this room.
Bobo: Really, you know that do you?
Bear: Oh yes, and he'll have just returned from an early Halloween party.
Bobo: You get all that from sniffing?
Bear: No, I heard him singing, "I'm coming home from an early Halloween party."
Bean: *bursts in the door singing" I'm home from an early Halloween party.
Bobo: Why were you at an early Halloween party?
Bear: And what are you dressed as? A pink lizard, that's so sweet.
Bean: Isn't it obvious?! I'm the evil-cuteness-of-death, risen from...ahh, nevermind. I'm zoinked. *falls asleep*
Bobo: *frowns*
Bear: *frowns*
Bobo: Hey, you think while the evil-cuteness is asleep we could draw a moustache on him?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Catherine is lying on on recliner in a comatose manner. Fozzie, Kermit and Piggy are looking at her doubtfully.)
Fozzie: Is she--is she still breathing?
Kermit: (uncertainly) Um, yes. Yes, she is breathing but--
Piggy: Oh for heavens sake! (grabs Catherine's shoulders and shakes her) Get UP!
Kermit: Piggy!
Piggy: (turning on him aggressively) What?
Kermit: Um....
Catherine: I'm up, I'm up. (Focuses eyes.) Oh, hey guys! Sorry--was I out again?
Kermit: Sort of.
Fozzie: You were staring into space again.
Catherine: (wincing) Sorry! My brain has just been elsewhere. I guess I've been sortof distracted.
Piggy: Living on the planet zombie, more like. And last night you tried to pour chocolate sauce over my mashed potatoes!
Catherine: (wincing again) Sorry!
Fozzie: It was good. (Kermit and Piggy just look at him.)
Kermit: (solicitous) Are you feeling okay?
Catherine: Oh, sure. It's just been a really crazy month. ANd I've been writing a lot--
Piggy: (sighing happily) Yes. (Kermit smiles at her and she smiles back.)
Catherine: But I'm getting caught up. (looks defensive) Sortof. At least, I'm going to get caught up. (Looks around the room. It is creatively strewn with schoolwork and the coffee table is covered with cups and plates and a bowl of popcorn that has been eaten down to kernels.) Hmm--let me try to dig this place out a little and then we'll--
Fozzie: No--no! You have to help me. I've got another class presentation for Advanced Heckle Defense Strategy.
Catherine: (alarmed) Today?
Fozzie: No--next Tuesday. H-H-Halloween.
Catherine: Oh--well then we have some time. How 'bout we have another go at the common room crowd Saturday night? I'll help you make a sign for the bulletin board, and then we'll work on your routine, okay? Just as soon as I--
Kermit: I'll tidy up. We've all been a little, um, p--sloppy lately. (Looks nervously at Piggy, who is giving him the evil eye.)
Piggy: (growling) You're on thin ice, frog.
Kermit: (smiling broadly) I've been on thin ice with you before, Piggy. If I go under, you go under. (He steps closer to her and puts one arm around her waist.)
Piggy: (Opening her eyes wide in surprise) Under where?
Kermit: (cheekily) Sorry-not wearing any. (He kisses her on the cheek and moves off.)
Piggy: (blushing scarlet) Oh, you are so--
Kermit: (handing Piggy a handful of dirty dishes) Take these in to the sink. I'll wash them in a minute. (He moves off, straightening newspapers, magazines and textbooks as he goes. Piggy just watches him, too surprised to respond immediately.)
Catherine: (smiling from the doorway) Fozzie and I will be back in a little. You two going to be okay?
Piggy: (smiling and shaking her head) Yes. Yes, we'll be fine. (Looks up at Catherine and smiles) Just when you think you know someone....
Catherine: (smiling back) I know just what you mean. C'mon Fozzie. Let's go post your announcement.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tiptoes out of dorms, hoping to find some new updates over in the fanfic library/reading room area of the common rooms.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Catherine and Fozzie take turns sticking thumbtacks (tacks shaped like little thumbs) into an announcement on orange typing paper.)
Fozzie: These thumbtacks are kindof gross.
Catherine: A little, but they're the only kind Uncle Deadly had. They do the job.
(Fozzie pushes the last tack in, then looks up at Catherine nervously.)
Catherine: Ready?
Fozzie: Would it matter if I said no?
Catherine: Not really. (Takes Fozzie firmly by the hand and leads him away.)

The announcement reads: You are cordially invited to bring your best heckles and your worst behavior to the common room on the Second Floor at 7:00 Saturday night. Fozzie Bear will be performing his "Drop Dead Halloween Comedy Routine" and welcomes all would-be insult-mongers to do their worst! Be there or be scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.