Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opening door to let Fatatatita back in... Hey Kath, tell Prairie I liked her new play this morning about the healthy foods. But she'd better get Rowlf to get that piano of hers back in tune though.
And here are some little chocolate mini-squares I picked up at Penny Candyman's. *Hands baggy to Kath.

Again, good night everybodeeeeeee!

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: You just rest right here on the couch and watch some tv.
Bry: Thanks, Telly. Oh, wait.
Telly: What?
Bry: We still haven't put up our room description.
Big Bird: We'll take care of that in a bit.
Bert: Yeah, we'll do that as soon as I put the rest of this soup away.
Ernie: (stopping Bert from going in the fridge in an effort to hide the chicken soup that Kathy made) Bert!
Bert: Yes, Ernie?
Ernie: Umm...I'll help you with that, Bert.
Bert: Oh, well, thanks, Ernie. I appreciate the help.
Ernie: No problem. (takes the tupperware full of left over lentil soup and puts it in the fridge. Then hides the chicken soup in the back of the fridge behind everything else.)
Telly: (whispering to Ernie) Good save.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Opening door to let Fatatatita back in... Hey Kath, tell Prairie I liked her new play this morning about the healthy foods. But she'd better get Rowlf to get that piano of hers back in tune though.
And here are some little chocolate mini-squares I picked up at Penny Candyman's. *Hands baggy to Kath.
Mmmmmm...thanks!I'll let Prairie know about the piano.I think she's aware about it though.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'll be back in a minute, guys.
*goes down to Kim's room and knocks on door* Hi, just a late-night call while we were both still awake to let you know that all of your roommates, and you of course, are most definately in. As for timing, I was planning on having them once a week, and am trying to work them around everyone's schedule. Most people are flexible, but I know you have a pretty tight work schedule. LMK what time you're usually around, and I'll have a set time for you. Well, that's all I've got to say for now; I want to go ask Ed if he would like to join. I know he had expressed some interest. Well, good night all; see you tomorrow!
*goes to Ed's room and asks him and the Count, before heading back up to bed.*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *wakes up in bed and streatches*
Bobo: *wakes on on sofa and streatches*
Beau: *streatches an eleastic band, snap* Ouch...

Bean: *wakes up in hospital and screams*

Bo: So, do you think Bean's ok?
Bobo: He should be fine...
Beau: He only had a piano on him...

Bean: *in hospital* Oh, nurse, hi, wow, you're so cute, and so am I! I rhyme! Hey, can you get me some flowers? I'm all lonely and *sniff*...oh and some choclate, and a hearty breakfast, along with about $50, some bubblebath, candyfloss, and a kiss? All becuase I'm so...*sniff* Down in the dumps...*evil smile*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kate... Would like to join, rully I would... But I've got a lot of things on my plate fright now, and I'm a bit sorry that I don't think Quire practice could be fit in the schedule.
Hope that's OK, wish you and the rest of the group luck and success.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *relaxes*
Bobo: *same*
Beau: *see above*
Bean: *bursts through door* I'm back guys! I'm so perfectly well again! Yey! I love life!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Bean said:
*bursts through door* I'm back guys! I'm so perfectly well again! Yey! I love life!
UD: I can arrange for you not to love life at all rabbit.

christyb

Reaction score
*Christyb slips a note under The Count's door*

Count,
If you can get someone to volunteer...I need somebody to keep a certain someone busy on a certain date. Hope this isn't so confusing. Maybe Scooter would be willing? Thanks.

Christyb

Skeeter: *walks up* What are you doing?

Christyb: Uh...nothing nothing at all. I'm checking for squeaky hinges!

Skeeter: That's not our door.

Christyb: It's not? Oh yeah it's not.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *before Christy can touch his door* That's not your door either. And nothings happening here, so don't bother evesdropping.
Beau: *drops some leaves on the floor*
Bobo: He said don't...
Bean: I love autumn leaves! *throws a whole heap on the floor and rolls in them*

Status
Not open for further replies.