Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Arriving at Room #1... Well, at least the trip here's gotten better, that's 1, 1 good thing about today.
Count: And you got the trouble of that exam out of the way fright?
Yes, so that'd be 2, 2 good things today.

*Sits down in creepy couch, stroking Fatatatita's black fur while she's sitting in my lap.
Heh... So much on my plate... Good to have some way of just letting some stress off of my shoulders.
Well... Think I'll just reheat some of my mom's good cooking and curl up with a good fanfiction.
Gaffer:scratching on Ed & the Count's doorMeow?? (as if to say Can Fatatita come out and play?)

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: "Tell Bert not to be hurt." Hey, that's a good rhyme, Kathy! Khekhekhekhe! Don't worry, I'll be sure to give this to Bryan. Smells good.
Bry: (sitting up in bed) Who is that?
Ernie: It's Kathy and Rosita. They brought over some soup. Some flavorful soup.
Bry: Oh...Thanks for the soup, you two.
Ernie: Oh, and we'll try and hide it from Bert. Thanks again. Bye bye!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You go ahead... I'll be OK, got some good stories to read.
*Opens door so Fatatatita can go and play with Gaffer.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
UD: Oh Ryan my fiend, Miss Dawn brought over some edible soup for you!
Me: *slurping soup* Oh...That's so good. Thank her for me will you Uncle D.?
UD: Right away Ryan. *goes to thank Prairie Dawn and Kathy*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Abby sneezes and sends a spray of dust from her magic wand turning the cup of pencils on the desk into a small pumpkin*
Abby: Oh no! I'm sorry!

Red: It's ok, we can get some more pencils
Abby: I think I'm going to sneeze again
Red: Quick! Grab the wand!
Abby: Ahhhhh
Beth: No! I've got it! *quickly grabs wand*
Abby: AHHHCHOO!
Red: That was a close one
Abby: I think I have a cold
Beth: Doesn't surprise me, sounds like some bugs are going around the dorm
Abby: Bugs? Where???
Beth: I meant bugs that make you sick
Abby: Oh, I get it
Beth: Well, if you are getting sick then you'd better get into bed
Red: Yeah, we don't want you missing cheerleading practice! The big game is this weekend!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Psst, Cliff, I'm going to bed. Please just lock the door and don't let Gonzo in. I need some sleep.
Clifford: Heh heh heh, you got it dude. Night! Sleep tight! Don't let that weirdo bite!
Me: *sarcastic laugh* Oh ha ha, very funny. Good night Clifford. *puts pillow over head*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You take that pillow off of your head fright now! Don't you know that's the surest way to die in your sleep, smothered under your own pillow?
Honestly Prawny, woulda thought rooming with Uncle Deadly would've made you more sensible to these things. Besides, we need you among the living to keep nagging/bombarding Lisa.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: Hmmm...
Kim: What's the word, Maestro?
Tosh: Sasquatch.
Kim: Very cute, Tosh.
Gillis: Seems a few of our dormmates are ill. Ryan...Bryan...I think Abby Cadabby too.
Kim: Oh, that's too bad. *notices her roommates are all looking at her* What?
Tosh: Its a well-known fact that if there's a bug around, you'll probably catch it too.
Gills: Its also a well-known fact that when YOU get sick, the rest of US end up getting sick as well.
Kim: Well, don't worry guys - especially you, Boober. As Hawkeye Pierce once observed, I am in fine fettle. I've never felt fettler. The only major thing going on with my health these days are my darn headaches, and I can take asprin for those.
Boober: Liar; I've heard you sneezing.
Kim: *sighs* Boober, those were run-of-the-mill, occasional sneezes, not cold sneezes. You've all lived with me long enough to know that when I start to come down with a cold, my throat gets sore first thing. And my throat feels fine.
Boober: *shrugs* If you say so...
Kim: On to more important things - have you guys heard anything from Erin about the choir? Are we in or not?
Betty Lou: Dunno.
Kim: Well, we need to find out, so I can see if practices might interfere with my work schedule.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Kim... Mayhaps the reason you haven't heard from Erin about the Quire is because... Well, it's Kate the one who's in charge of that singing group.
Hope this helps. Good night everyone.

Katzi428

Reaction score
whispering in the hallway so I won't wake anyone OK Gaffer....time to come home.You can play with Fatatita tomorrow.
Gaffer:Hmph!
Don't give me any of your cattitude,little girl.You'll see Fatatita in the morning.
Gaffer strolls into the room
Good girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.