Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: I got into the choir? Hunky dory! That is great! Alright, Bryan. Here's a nice hot bowl of soup. Doesn't that smell just heavenly?!
Bry: Hmm...thanks. (takes it and tries to eat)
Bert: Hey, Ernie. Take this bowl up to Kate, would you? Maybe while you're up there you can talk to her about joining the choir. She seemed to really want you.
Ernie: You got it, Bert! (runs upstairs delivering a tray with a bowl of lentil soup and a dish of plain toasted white bread) I don't see how anyone could eat this stuff. Oh well. (knocks on Kate's door) Hi there! Here's your soup!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *bed pushed back into dorm* Well...That was...Erm...Interesting Gonz, thanks.
Gonzo: No problem Ryan. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with Camilla.
Me: Have fun Gonzo...I'll be here...In bed...
Clifford: Don't worry dude, I brought you some chicken noodle-
Camilla: BAWK BAGAWK!! *mauls Clifford and kicks can of soup out the window*
Me: You walked right into that one Cliff.
Clifford: *gets up with broken sunglasses* Ugh...You HAD to have the chicken...

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: (runs over to Ryan's room) Perhaps you'd like to try some lentil soup. I've got extra!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
UD: *to Bert* I'm sorry Bert, but Ryan's on bed rest right now, and as for the soup...I'm already dead, trust me, he doesn't need any soup...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita: Oh no! I just heard that Bryan's sick!
Awwww.....poor Bry.:sympathy:
Prairie:What does he have,Rosita?
Rosita:Ernie said that Bryan has a stomach ache & feels nauseous. I think I'll fix him some of that special chicken soup I used to fix him when I roomed with him and he was sick.
That's a nice idea Rosita.:smile: There's some crackers that I have in the kitchen closet.So we can give those to him.
Prairie:stick_out_tongue:lus some ginger ale and toast would help.
Rosita:Buena idea.But we'll make the toast at the last minute.This way it won't get cold.
You're right.
2 minutes later...
WHOA! Rosita...better make extra. Ryan's sick too!
Rosita:What?Oh no! *shaking head* OK...more chicken soup coming up.
Prairiegetting sterile masks out
Prairie...whatcha doing?
Prairie:I don't want us getting sick.
Hopefully not.
Rosita:OK chicas...everything's ready.Let's get them to our sick dormmates.
heading out the door

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: (lowers eyebrow at UD's comment) Hmmm... (lights up again) Oh well, more for me! (laughs, and goes back to room 29)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Ernie, the soup spells great! Luckily I have some jelly packets here that I..uh..baught from Everybody Eats. It's easier to manage with them than with a jar.
About the chorus, I thaught you might like to join it, so as you and bert would be together. That, and I just love your singing voice! But it's really up to you though. Just know that it's never too late to join. See you later!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: I can't believe Bryan and Ryan are sick

BABY BEAR: I do not believe it

ZOE: We're all healthy, right Little Bird

LITTLE BIRD: Right, Zoe

PETER: Why don't we get a get well card for Bryan and Ryan

ZOE: Okay!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving at Room #1... Well, at least the trip here's gotten better, that's 1, 1 good thing about today.
Count: And you got the trouble of that exam out of the way fright?
Yes, so that'd be 2, 2 good things today.

*Sits down in creepy couch, stroking Fatatatita's black fur while she's sitting in my lap.
Heh... So much on my plate... Good to have some way of just letting some stress off of my shoulders.
Well... Think I'll just reheat some of my mom's good cooking and curl up with a good fanfiction.

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK checking dorm roomsRyan's in room 25 and Bry's in 29.So who wants to go where?
Rosita:I better go in Bryan's room.He's used to me seeing him when he's sick.
Prairie: All right.I'll go into Ryan's room. That chicken girlfriend of Gonzo's isn't too crazy about me though.She always seems to think that I'm trying to flirt with Gonzo!:rolleyes:
Ohhh brother! All right. Prairie...I'll try to help you as soon as possible.
going to Bryan's room with Rosita Hi Ernie! Can you do Rosita and I a favor and give this food to Bryan? We know it's not lentil soup but tell Bert not to be hurt.Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.