Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <stretches> Ah, it is indeed... sort of... <sigh.> Careful, or I might start asking who the roughest, toughest, groughest gang of thieves in all of Persia is. Oops, too late. Hey, "OOPS"... Now I'm really reminiscin'! Anyway... I'll have to duck out soon, my family is also having a barbecue today, sort of a farewell/welcome home/happy birthday/graduation party for my sisters and I. Not time to go yet, though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Time off of work

Grover: Kyle? What you still doing here? Are you spoused to be at work.

Weeellll....*whispers* I called into work today. I just need sometime off. I've already put in mine time for my vacation. Just lazying around today and the next two days.

Grover: Sounds good to me.

Herry: Come on were missing some more of the cookout.

Then lets go!

Cookie M: *carring a floaty around his belly* Wait for me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calling after Lisa... Bring us back another chapter of Flippersteps when you get back please.
Hmmm, thought she would do a duet with Rowlf telling us about that bad bad man from the South side of Chicago.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, this BBQ is fun, but we can't stay long. The Tony's are coming on soon. Unless you wanna bring the TV out here, Ed.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: Oh, Beth! I never got to ask you about your wedding! How was it? I would love to see pictures. I bet you looked beautiful.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Why not play Grandma's Feather Bed while we put away all the stuff that's leftover and clean up the grill.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah... Why not play Grandma's Feather Bed while we put away all the stuff that's leftover and clean up the grill.

Snuffy: Great idea, Ed!
Big Bird: I love that song!
Telly: Play! Play! Play! Play!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Is sacked out on a lounge chair outside, with her camoflouge hat over her head, her right leg propped up on the chair itself, with her other leg on the ground.*

Scooter: *Is helping clean up.*

Jim, Jerry, & Frank: *Putting away their instruments after playing and singing that song, "Miss American Pie".*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry but seems that since the Electric Mayhem didn't start then we will. Hit it guys!

(washbord start to being played)

(then two guitars start)

(a washtub guitar and jugblowin' starts playing)

Grover, Herry Cookie Monster and Emmet: When you meet somebody who don't like soulfood they still got a soul
and it don't mean that you've got no rythem
if you don't like rock or roll
and if you taste like mine
You like cider, not wine
and your very favorite thing to do

Cookie Monster: Is get a pretty girl dancin'
to jug band music

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: And a mess of Mama's Bar-B-Que.
Bar-B-Que!

Emmett: Lifts my spirt!

Emmet and Herry: I sware it never fails. and the sauce mama makes stays there forever if you dare to get it under your nails.

Emmet: Well, you.....

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: You maybe poor with the wolf at your door

Cookie Monster: But money isn't everything;

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: You've still got the sun and a river full of fun and you'll always have a song to sing

Emmet: So get the frown off your face we're gonna replace it with a grin and a dream come true

Cookie Monster: With a pretty girl dancin' a jug band music

Emmet and Grover: With a mess o' mama's bar-b-que

Herry: (Kazzo solo)

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: Bar-B-Que...

Emmet: Lifts my sprit

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: I sware it never fails. and the sauce mama makes stays there forever if you dare to get it under your nails.

Emmet: So....get the....*strums a little*

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: frown off your face we're gonna replace it with a grin and a dream come true

Cookie Monster: With a pretty girl dancin' a jug band music

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: With a mess o' mama's bar-b-que

Cookie Monster: That's a pretty girl dancin' a jug band music

Grover, Herry, Cookie Monster and Emmet: And a mess o' mama's bar-b- mess o' mama's bar-b- mess o' mama's bar-b-que.

(washborad plays a little)

Cookie Monster: Mess o' mama's Bar-B-Que! *blows the last note*

Status
Not open for further replies.