Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... That was good guys. Oh hi Sara, hope you enjoyed yourself at the BBQ, that cole slaw was great.
And if you liked the song we sang... There's another fan-made version at the Original Sesame Street Lyrics Archive called "When The Muppets Cried" expressing the same sort of sentiment.

But it's late now, and I can't think of a better way to finish... Than a slice of pecan pie with some vanilla ice cream on top. Now who wants some?

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Heh... That was good guys. Oh hi Sara, hope you enjoyed yourself at the BBQ, that cole slaw was great.
And if you liked the song we sang... There's another fan-made version at the Original Sesame Street Lyrics Archive called "When The Muppets Cried" expressing the same sort of sentiment.

But it's late now, and I can't think of a better way to finish... Than a slice of pecan pie with some vanilla ice cream on top. Now who wants some?
Cookie M: Me want lots of scopes.

Grover: Do you have any blue favored ice cream Ed?

Herry: I'll take whatever you make.

Just some ice cream. Sorry don't like pecan pie but thanks anyways Ed.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: That was a great barbeque!
Red: I'm stuffed
Mokey: There was SO much good food!
Beth: Good friends too, Rosita wanted to see pictures of my wedding, but I don't have them back yet
Red: I'm sure they'll come soon
Mokey: Hey, don't you have a story to be writing?
Beth: Yeah....I think it will have to come tomorrow though, I'm tired tonight
Mokey: Oh ok, you should get some rest then
Beth: I think I will
Red: We'll clean up the dishes
Beth: Thanks! Hopefully my pictures will come this week so I can share them with all of our dorm friends

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as it gets posted Beth.

Well, then I suggest some of the other desserts made by our friends such as the chocolate cherry muffins from Sara or the Doozerstick pie from the Fraggles, or some brownies by Kathy or Cathy.
*Serving piece of pie with ice cream for Cookie Monster. Here you go.
Hmm, don't think I have any blue-flavored ice cream... But here's a trick.
*Serves pie and ice cream for Grover, drizzling blueberry sauce on top. There, sweet and blue for you my friend.
*Serving Herry and Kyle. *In whispers to both: There are some cookies too, not sure if CM should know... And wasn't he bringing some from his mom, those legendary apple-walnut-raisin ones?
OK guys... Have a good night.

The dorms were brought to you by the letters B and Q and by the number 19.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:That barbecue was fun! Whew...I'm *BURP* stuffed!Excuse me.:embarrassed:
You're excused.:smile: And yes..the barbecue was fun.I'm happy everyone enjoyed everything. No leftovers though...which is good!Our friends had their fill of everything.
Prairie:Right...I don't think I'll be able to eat anything for the next few days.Ooohh..my poor stomach!
You're not going to be sick are you?
Prairie:Nah...I'll be fine.I'm going to bed though.I'm really tired!
OK Prairie...sweet dreams!
Prairie:You too,Kath

BEAR

Reaction score
(All in bed in room 29)
Telly: Bryan?
Bry: Yes, Telly?
Telly: What is a whiskey and rye?
Bry: (opening eyes) A what?
Telly: It was in that song about the pie we sang today. "Drinking whiskey and rye". What does it mean?
Big Bird: (sitting in his nest with Radar) Hey, yeah. What does that mean?
Bry: Oh! Umm...gee...(not sure how to explain it to the kids) Well...I'll tell you what--since Ed is the one that taught you the song, you should ask him. Nevermind what it is, you're too young to understand anyways.
Telly: Oh, okay.
Big Bird: (to Telly) I don't think he really knows.
Bry: Just go to sleep, guys.
Hoots: (chuckling quietly)
Bry: (To Hoots) What?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Another beautiful day here at the dorms. Wonder if there'll be any updates to the fanfics... Guess we'll have to wait and see.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: That was a superb barbecue. And wasn't Emmet brilliant performing that song with the Sesame Street Monsters Martin?
Martin: They sure were. I remember the version of it that he sang in his Jug-Band Christmas movie Bill. With his original partners. Harvey, Charlie and Wendell. They did a good job of recreating how it was sung in that film. Cookie Monster was an excellent substitute for Wendell.
Bill: Yeah. Aren't you glad we attended?
Martin: You bet. Best time I've had in ages. Well I need to think about my latest fan-fic ideas Bill. Let's go back to our dorm.
Bill: Cool. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: So, did you guys have fun at the barbeque last night?
Betty Lou: We sure did! And I'm glad we got back in time to watch the Tony Awards, too! I can't believe the Tonys have been around for sixty years!
Kim: Yeah, it is hard to believe. They showed some great moments, too.
Tosh: My favorite part was when they gave that Tony award to the lady who had hers stolen.
Gillis: It was a stunning show. All of that wonderful music and dancing...I'd love to go to that Broadway place they talked about one day.
Kim: Well, I can't do anything about Broadway, but how about the next best thing?
Boober: What do you mean?
Kim: A group of people from my church is taking a bus into Chicago to see Wicked in about a week. And I think there might be enough room for my roommates...
Betty Lou: You mean it? Oh, Kim that'd be fantastic!
Gillis: I'd love to go!
Tosh: Now we can see who these people are that you had us dress up as for Halloween last year!
Boober: Do we have to take a bus? I mean, being in an enclosed space with all those people...all those germs...
Kim: Well, it'd be a little stupid for us to fly up to Chicago, Boober. So are you in or not?
Boober: ... *sighs* Yeah, I'm in.
Tosh: That's the spirit, Boober!

-Kim

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Here are your Birdseed Crispies, Big Bird.
Big Bird: My favorite cereal! Thanks, Bryan.
Bry: You're welcome.
Rosita: So, what are we gonna do today?
Big Bird: Sure hard to beat last weekend's fun, that's for sure.
Snuffy: Oh, yeah!
Bry: It was fun, wasn't it? It's always nice to have everyone together.
Rosita: Yeah. Hehe.
Telly: And how about those Tony Awards last night.
Bry: Ya know, I was a little dissapointed in them. The show was kinda boring this year. Nothing real exciting or entertaining happened.
Big Bird: That Rod guy from Avenue Q was there. That was fun.
Bry: Yeah, that was possibly the only thing worth seeing. Oh well...so what are we doing today? I was thinking I'd do a little cleaning around here.
Big Bird: Bird and I were gonna go skating in the patio area. Right?
Big Bird: Right, Snuff!
Rosita: Well, I'll stay in and help you, Bryan.
Bry: Thanks, Rosita.
Telly: Yeah, me too. I need to reorganize my triangle collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.