Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I know the feeling.

*Spotting Telly and Big Bird coming out of the common room's elevator. Hi guys, what's... Huh? No Telly, Beth's fine. She just meant she had a bit of writer's block. Although if that's the case, we might have to call in Dr. Bob to operate... Not the piano, I meant remove the pencil lodged in her arm causing the Writer's Cramp she's suffering. Just hope the boomerang-shaped Funny Bone in her elbow isn't extracted either.

Oh sorry... Those were just some jokes, she'll be fine.
Say Big Bird, isn't Birdketeers this afternoon? You might want to hold it indoors due to the cold weather outside.
And here are some mugs of hot white chocolate with vanilla and peppermint, with some mint candies.
*Hands out cups to Telly, Big Bird, Wanda, and Beth.

*To Beth: If you need to talk about story ideas, contact me if you wish and we can talk then.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, Kyle! Herry, my man! (gives Herry high five) Hi there, Filfil. Welcome to the dorms! You're gonna love it here. Maybe later you'd like to present the letter and number of the day! Sorry about Telly. He's a little high-strung sometimes. I better go get him. See you around!

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Oh, right! Birdkateers! Thanks, Ed. And thanks for the hot chocolate. See you later!
Telly: Are you sure it's just writer's block? Alright. Right behind ya, Big Bird.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bye guys... Oh hi Bry, they just left.

BTW: So everybody knows...
Kyle's new roommate is named "FilFil", both "F"'s in his name should be capitalized.
Why do I stress this? Because FilFil is the US cousin to an SS monster from the Egyptian co-production named... Filfil.
And since most of our roomies are from the US neighborhood, I just thought you might need this little reminder to make sure you know what Muppet monster is living with us, and more specifically Kyle, here in the dorms.
That's all... Have a good day guys and dolls.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth sees Telly and Big Bird running out to Birdketeers*
Beth: Hey guys, thanks for the concern, Ed's right, just a little writer's block, that's all. Have fun!
Wanda: So, now that we're done with our nails are we going to make good on our promises to Cookie Monster and Red?
Beth: Sure are, let's go get our cookie loving friend and do some baking and then head down to the pool

(Ed, will be PM'ing you about my story at some point soon here, thanks.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When you can Beth... Have a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, since those are his fave... But these are chocolate chip amaretto ice cream sandwich cookies. Watched it today on the earlier episode of Everything Italian, I just love that network and the shows they have. One of my true faves is Iron Chef: America, lots of crazy stuff on that show.

Oh and Beth, I might need your help as well, so I'll wait for your message to then ask for your help in turn.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Ed. And I'll be sure to keep a look out for some of those names. Maybe Big Bird can help me out too. Also, before you leave, Beth...when do you suppose swim team will start? I think Ernie was wondering. Thanks. See you all later!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
LITTLE BIRD: Well, I'm going to Birdkateers meeting, this afternoon, indoors

BABY BEAR: I'm going with you to

PETER: Have Fun

ZOE: What'cha doing, You got more TV schedules

PETER: Yeah!!!

ZOE: This is from Hawaii

PETER: Yes, Honolulu, HI from 1972-89

ZOE: You know Sesame Street went to Hawaii one time

PETER: I know and Big Bird knew that Snuffleupaguses come from Hawaii

ZOE: That is definitly true

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Hey Bryan! Funny you should ask about the swim team, I'm just getting ready to start practices! The official season will start February 1st with practices starting next week. Have Ernie give me a call and tell him to bring Rubber Ducky too!

Erine81981

Reaction score
FilFil: Thank you Bryan. Can't wait! *starts dancing around*

Herry: Catch ya'll later Bryan.

Talk to you later. Come on FilFil.

FilFil: Ok. *dances back to the room*

Out in the hallway........

Oscar: *pops up* Hey Telly. I have some candy for you. *hands Telly one of Oscar's trick candies*

Status
Not open for further replies.