Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Did you see my cool shiny red pebble from Ed?
Beth: Yes, it's beautiful! So nice of you to shopping with him Wanda!
Wanda: I enjoyed myself, it was nice.
Red: I already miss Abby, her side of the room looks so empty.
Beth: It won't be that way for long!
*hears knock at the door*
Wanda: Who could that be?
Beth: Our new roommate! *opens door to reveal Cookie Monster with bags and a pillow that looks like a cookie*
Cookie: Me ready to move in with pretty girls now!
Red: Cookie Monster!
Wanda: Hey! Welcome!
Cookie: Thank you. Me happy to have new place to stay. Me miss Kyle and other monsters but me visit them lots.
Beth: Here's your bed, and we've got lots of room for your things.
Cookie: This great, thank you!
Red: I get the feeling this is going to be tons of fun, I love the monsters here!
Cookie: Me like Fraggles too, so it good trade off.
Beth: I'm so happy this is working out. Ok, I've got to get in touch with some of the committee members about something, so I'll be back, you guys behave
Wanda: Oh we will

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Robin: Ryyyyyan, where is Lisa?
Ryan: I don't know Robin... She's obviously back, just not... Back.
Robin: But when will she be back?
Ryan: I'm not sure. But I do know that she just had me tell Beth that she will be staying here at the Dorms with you, and Rowlf, and Chef through the next semester.
Robin: But she's not even here! What if she just leaves us here forever!
Ryan: Well, in all fairness, she can't. I can only have five room mates max, and trust me, Gonzo adds up to like twelve already... So she has to come back eventually.
Robin: Ryan?
Ryan: Yes?
Robin: How long is eventually?
Ryan: Good grief...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Robin: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISA!!!!! *jumps in Lisa's arms*
Rowlf: Well I'll be! The three minded one has returned!
Swedish Chef: Leesa! Yuoore-a beck! Hurey! Noo I cun shoo yuoo my noo receepe-a fur Metza Bell Suoofle-a!
Ryan: Lisa! Welcome home, finally! You owe me big time half/fiance/wife of mine! I handled your Secret Santa, your roomies, and your sister!
Gonzo: And me on top of all that!
Ryan: Yeah! So, how plan you to repay moi?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <Giggles> <hugs Robin> Hey Rowlf- Love to see it, Chef- I think- Um, And Prawnie, I plan to repay you by, um... ...So how's Trip coming?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: ...Trip... It's uh, it's great, uh yeah. Well, Rowlf, guys, you have your stuff packed, you know where the door is, thanks for staying, see you around! *pushes other half and her roomies out* Phew...
Uncle Deadly: So how IS Trip coming? Hmm?
Ryan: Don't make me push you out too.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: Now, you girls have your first day of class tomorrow, so I want you both to get a decent night's sleep, no excessive amounts of caffeine or loud rock music...
Nora: No fair, why do you get to have all your classes starting in the late morning?
MN: Because I knew that Monday nights with the paper would leave me feeling ragged. So there.
Nora: I've got a history class at eight in the morning. Zombie central.
MN: Hey, you want zombies, just see the people I work with. I swear, these people never sleep.
Storyteller: Yes, but you are not "these people." And you, Erin, in particular, really need to set aside some time for relaxing, thinking, working on writing...
MN: Yes, Mom...and hey, wait a minute, don't you have to teach an eight o'clock class tomorrow yourself?
Storyteller: Yes, and I plan to take my advice of no caffeine and...
Nora: Then why are you chugging back that mug of superstrong spider tree tea?
Storyteller: Well, I need my energy to...
(much joking)
MN: Come on, who's up for cocoa?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? And here I thought tomorrow was a holiday. Oh well, good thing my classes or courses or however they're called are afternoon/night classes. Though I have to go through the same old song and dance of finding readers/assistants to hire... Not to mention getting the books I'll need... And not knowing what fic project I want to work on...
Count: So many little vorries... Just count them and they'll go avay as each gets taken care of. Ewentually.
Like Robin said, when's eventually?

Wonder if there'll be more fanfic updates soonerishkibbible... *Sighs while sipping a glass of milk before heading off to bed.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: Yeah, you'd think they'd be good enough to let us have MLK Day off. But the profs will use any excuse to annoy us.
Nora: We were supposed to have tomorrow off? Nuts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a dream... Or rather, I'd like to have one where I finally figure out what it is my fic projects should go.
Oh well, we can't have everything. Wonder if some nagging will prompt those authors into action...

Status
Not open for further replies.