Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
writing notes and leaving them in the Common Room
Swedish Chef,Robin & Grover....come to Room 6 to get your gifts! Your Secret Santas in Room 6!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *takes gifts from Jimmy* Thanks I-
Beau: Are those trousers?
Bobo: Or a strappy top?
Bo: Both...I think...afterall, they go over-all.
Beau: When did he start wearng strappy tops...
Bobo: When did he start wearing trousers...*glances up* Huh?
Bo: Thanks Jimmy. Eh.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Layla... Not presumptive at L.
Small joke.

A third of the dorm's gotten their gifts... Yep, this way's better.
Count: So vhen do ve get a turn? Later, let's just see who else arrives to give and/or get their presents.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: I will be right back. *runs off to Kathy's room* Cute furry Grover is here!

Back at our room........

Alright guys. Let's go ahead and give our presets to our dormies that we picked.

Herry: *heads to Kathy's room* Hey Grover. Hey Kathy. Prairie. I'm here to give Rosita her present. *hands her the present*

Grover: You choosed Rosita?

Herry: Yep. She's one of my best friends.

Over at Bryan's room..........

Cookie M: *knocks on door* Me here to give present to Ernie. Here you go buddy. *hands him the present*

Maurice: Hey Cookie Monster. Hi Ernie. Bert. Big Bird and Bryan. I'm also here to give my present to Telly. I'm his Secret Santa. Here Telly. *hands it to Telly*

Over at Nyssa's room........

*knocks* Hey Nyssa! *hugs her* Hey Ludo! *high fives Ludo* Hi everyone! *hugs Nyssa's roomies* I'm here to give you your present from your secret santa. Me! Here you go. *hands her the gift* I got you some DVD's of the Muppets and a new pair of shoes. Someone else is here to give a gift. Come on out Oscar!

Oscar: *from a trashcan in Nyssa's room* I don't wanna!

Come on Oscar! Don't make this hard on me.

Oscar: *looks around and pops back down*

GET OUT HERE NOW!

Oscar: Hold your horses hairy! I'm a grouch and us grouches do not hand out presests to anyone but us grouches.

*reaches into the can and pulls him out*

Oscar: Ok ok ok. Get your clean hands off of me!

Ok Oscar. Give it now!

Oscar: *groans* Here you big hairy......what is he anyways?

Just give it to him Oscar!

Oscar: *throws it at him* Now can I leave?

In your own words Oscar.....GET LOST!

Oscar: THANK YOU! *pops back down*

Oscar said Thank you! Oh and Oscar got Ludo an old hat that he found.

Oscar: *from the hallway* I heard that! *groans* I hate myself.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: Argyle socks! Hunky dory!! (he is so excited that he tries them on before he hears the part about them being explosive)
Bry: Bert, wait!! (trying to save him)
***BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!***
Bert: (in charred clothes, a face of black soot and hair falling out) Uuuughh...
Ernie: Khekhekhe! Good one, Gonzo!
Bry: Ernie!!
Ernie: Ooops. Sorry about that. Are you okay, Bert?
Bert: (faints backwards)
Ernie: Bert? Well, while he's laying there, I'll just hand out the next present. It goes to my good friend Ryan. He's always so much fun to play with when he's around and not too busy. He also tells great stories. So many wonderful storytellers around here! Anyhow, I got Ryan two things: the Complete Sherlock Hemlock Collection for inspiration, and this O. The guy who sold it to me said it was the hottest item on the market this season. Plus, it only cost a nickel! How 'bout that! Merry Christmas, Ryan!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Grover: I will be right back. *runs off to Kathy's room* Cute furry Grover is here!

Herry: *heads to Kathy's room* Hey Grover. I'm here to give Rosita her present. *hands her the present* Hope you like it.

Grover: You choosed Rosita?

Herry: Yep. She's one of my best friends.
Prairie:OK my globe traveling furry buddy Grover...for you we have an atlas!!
Rosita:Hmmm...wonder what I got?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*runs from my room* Is everything ok? I heard an explosion.

Cookie M: Poor Bert. His present went boom! Me got Ernie a new rubber toy. A rubber cookie.

Maurice: *coughing* Man what a gift. I got Telly a Triagle that sings.

From the box out pops a green triagle starts to sing

Erine81981

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Prairie:OK my globe traveling furry buddy Grover...for you we have an atlas!!
Rosita:Hmmm...wonder what I got?
Grover: An atlas! Wow! Thank you Prairie. *hugs her* My old one was falling apart. Thank you so very much.

Herry: That's cool Grover. *waits for her to open it* Hope you like it. It's a new baby doll.

Grover: I will see you guys later. I have to go give my present. Bye! *rushes off to Peter's room* Hey everybodieeeeeeee! *runs to Little Bird* Here you go you cute little bird. *hands her the gift* I got you some birdseed bells you can eat off of and some covers for your bird cage bed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder if Kyle got that message I sent him. Oh well... Sure hope some fanfic will be forthcoming soon... ish...

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: Oh, hey, Cookie Monster! Thanks for the present. (notices half the wrapping paper has been chewed off) Gee, I wonder what it could be. A new rubber...cookie?! Khekhekhe! Oh that's funny!! Rubber Duckie's gonna love this!
Telly: And I got one from Maurice. A singing triangle. Cooool!! He's such a nice guy!
Bry: Hey, Telly. Maybe now would be a good time to give your present.
Telly: Oh...okay...(walks over to Oscar's can and knocks) Oscar? Oscar? It's me. Telly Monster. I was your Secret Santa and I'm sorry to say that I don't have too much for you because I had a really hard time getting just the right thing for you. After all, you're one of my very best friends and it had to be something very special. I tried everything...Easter eggs, painting a picture, baking cookies...but everytime I would do something it always got ruined and I'd have to throw it away and start over...

Status
Not open for further replies.