Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, since I don't want to cause any little tet-a-tets... I'll just let you decide who they're for, OK?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita: Oh...this little dolly is so pretty! Herry was very kind to pick it out for me. I think I'll name her Bonnie. Short for Bonita which means "beautiful" in Spanish.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Telly: Oh...okay...(walks over to Oscar's can and knocks) Oscar? Oscar? It's me. Telly Monster. I was your Secret Santa and I'm sorry to say that I don't have too much for you because I had a really hard time getting just the right thing for you. After all, you're one of my very best friends and it had to be something very special. I tried everything...Easter eggs, painting a picture, baking cookies...but everytime I would do something it always got ruined and I'd have to throw it away and start over...
Oscar: So all those things you threw away was all from you?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer:meow...meow...meow...meow...meow!
Oh Gaffer!We almost forgot to give your Secret Santa Paws gift to Fatatita!I'm sorry sweetie. This little bundle of treats and toys right here?
Gaffer:stick_out_tongue:urrrrrrrr...
I'll take that as a yes. All right. Be right back.
taking package to Room 1 and knocking Hmmm...maybe I'll leave this hanging on Ed's doorknob with a note.
"Dear Fatatita,
Meowy Kitmouse!
Purrs and headbonks,
Gaffer"

There!All done!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fatatatita anxiously paws at the door to our room from the inside, sensing a katdred spirit hovering near the frame.
Huh? Oh, you want to go out little one? Say no meowre.
The door opens so the Count's charcoal caterwauler may go cavorting with her furriend Gaffer, stopping to bat at the bag hung on the doorknob just out of reach.

Hold on a moment Fatatatita... Here, let's see.
Count: *Reading over my shoulder... Ah, a gift from your Secret Santa Paws over in Room #6. Vell, ve'll have to thank them for the nice gesture.
Fatatatita gets one of the treats fright away, before zooming off to find Gaffer for tonight's twilight trip through the dormhouse or the surrounding suburbs.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: So have any of us gotten any gifts yet?
Beth: Not yet
Abby: They didn't forget us did they??
Wanda: It's ok, I'm sure we'll be getting something eventually, we just have to be patient.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer paws inside the door and meows
You want to go out Gaffer? OK...since Fatatita is looking for you,then you can.Just try not to come back in too late. I worry about you.
opening the door I let Gaffer out.But she pauses for a minute,turns around,lets out a sweet little meow and licks my leg a bit with her tongue as if to thank me
You're welcome precious kitty. Have fun!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wembly: Gee Emmet, thanks for these beautiful gifts! This shirt sure will make a nice change to my banana tree one!
Yeah, you can try it on later. I'm sure it'll fit perfectly though! It was very thaughtful of you Emmet to have it shrunk down.
Gobo: Emmet, guess what? I'm your secret Santa! I know you love music as much as us fraggles do, so I'm giving you a copy of the Glory Song that I wrote for our generation in the rock! I also got you a miniature tool kit, since I know your ma sold yours, but I could't quite carry and wrap a whole big toolbox for you. This is better though, since you can store it in your room better! Merry Christmas and happy Newyear Emmet!
Lou: Sarah, my present is for you. As I'm sure you know, it is a tradition in the rock to sellect a pebble, and pass it on amongst our friends every year. I know that you silly..humans are used to a different kind of gift giving though. I combed the rock, and made you this hair clip from the nicest pebbles I could find. Only the best for my friends, after all! Two rows of different colored pebbles, with a solitary pebble at each end. I hope you like it Sarah. Happy holidays!
Wembly: Boober, since you are one of my best friends in the rock, I got a present especially for you! I know that a clean room is very important to you...
Lou, (under her breath), Who doesn't know that?
Lou, be nice!
Wembly, *continuing* so I got you this bottle of something called Simple Green! Kate says it's invironmentally friendly, which means you won't get sick or hurt anyone when you use it. Happy holidays, and happy cleaning, Boober!
Now me. Bobo? Bobo? Ah, there you are. If you hadn't already guessed, I'm your secret Santa! I*hands Bobo a somewhat tall package* I got you a jar of jalapenos, and on top of that, a Santa Clause shaped jar of honey! I hope you enjoy them! Happy holidays Bobo, and thanks for keeping things interesting here along with your roommates!
I'd say that I have to go now, in order to get some sleep, but I know better! I won't be going to bed for a while, so we might as well party on!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walking back to the room and passes Kate's room* Hey guys. Hey fraggles. Hows things going on? I was wondering would you four like to sing a song together?

Katzi428

Reaction score
opening the door silently and whisperingGaffer? Bedtime,kitty.
Gaffer taps heads with Fatatita lightly and then comes in
Goodnight Fatatita...see you tomorrow!
The dorms tonight have been to you by the letters "F" (for Friends")
"P" (for "Presents") and by the number 5.Nite everyone!blowing a kiss and closing Room 6's door

Status
Not open for further replies.