Muppet Central Couples

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks so much all you guys! This has been really tough for me, but I know I'll work through it. No matter how much I don't want to. You guys are all really sweet.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, that's okay, too, Matt! Just do whatever's right and whatever works for you. That's all anyone is saying or at least trying to say!:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
William, what it really comes down to is I am one of those pathetic saps who has fallen in love with his best friend. I have a great relationship with her, we do everything together and I would never want to ruin that. I approve of her boyfriend and am glad that she has found a man that treats her so well and is not intimidated by the fact that her best friend is a guy. I love her so much that I will be happy as long as she is happy.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww...Well we all think your really sweet, too, Bekerfan!:smile: Just try and hang in theri and things will work out for the best for you, you'll see!:smile:

Matt, I think that if the both of you are happy, then that's what really matters!:smile:

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
unclematt said:
William, what it really comes down to is I am one of those pathetic saps who has fallen in love with his best friend. I have a great relationship with her, we do everything together and I would never want to ruin that. I approve of her boyfriend and am glad that she has found a man that treats her so well and is not intimidated by the fact that her best friend is a guy. I love her so much that I will be happy as long as she is happy.
Yeah, I've been there before...but stuff happened and now we don't even talk anymore....*sigh* but that's life, i guess