Muppet Central Couples

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks Pep. I know I probably will find someone, but I'm just having a tough time of it right now. I thought I did find someone. But now I don't think so, and I'm afraid to break up with him because we've been friends for a really long time and I think he really believes I'm perfect for him. I think I'll go cry now. *curls up in a ball*

Skye

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Thanks Pep. I know I probably will find someone, but I'm just having a tough time of it right now. I thought I did find someone. But now I don't think so, and I'm afraid to break up with him because we've been friends for a really long time and I think he really believes I'm perfect for him. I think I'll go cry now. *curls up in a ball*
Aww Beakerfan, I'm really sorry to hear that, that is a tough thing to have to do. I've had to risk hurting a good friend like that before, too. But, if he's not right for you, if you're feeling that something's just not right... then it's not right, ya know? Of course you don't want to hurt him, but it is important to be true to your feelings, too. :smile: You two do sound like you're pretty close... I'm sure you guys can work it out. I really wish you the best. And I know you will find a terrific guy who's perfect for you! Just give it some time. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Skye's right, you have to be true to yourself. But since he is your friend he obviously means alot to you, so you can talk it through with him. Don't be afraid, you can't live like that. I know that you two can talk it through and work it out. **GIANT HUGGLES** Don't cry, sweetie. Well, cry if you need to, but when you're done, take some deep breathes and relax;, it will be okay.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your story Marty...and I totally agree with you!

Beakerheart, Hust do what is right for you and follow your heart, Okay!

Carrie, I was made to last for you! I can't tell you how it feels to be that one person thet you were always waiting on...The one you fell head over hills in love with...The one you felt was the only one for you. You mane me feel so amazing everyday I'm alive. I only feel the same way. I can't even descride how it feels to be the guy that you were always looking for. How could I not be ready to be with you, you make me not able to contain myself. I always ready to be with you beacue your my sweet Carrie and I love you!:flirt:

Teheheman

Reaction score
*rolls eyes* You know, you can quit braggin to us single people on how you have the girl of your dreams any day now.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Daniel! :frown: I'm sorry that you're upset. But... this is the Couples thread. And I know I'm probably annoying with this here, but please don't lose hope for finding your dream girl yet.

And William, I just want to say that I'm so glad to hear that. I do love you, too!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I'm sorry! I did not relise I was doing that. I was only trying to experss to her how I felt about her. You know, she did right all these nice things about me, so I was olny compalled to tell her how I felt right back. But if it offends you "single people" out their then I guess I will just have to tell her in private from now on. Again I appoligize for any inconvience, lonliness or discomfort I've caused you.

PS. Don't jump off any cliffs or anything.

William

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beakerfan, it's hard to risk hurting someone's feelings, and I don't know the whole story, but a relationship has to be where both people are happy, otherwise it's not worth it. Just take some time to think it over, make sure you know what you really want. And don't panic because you think you'll never find someone. It takes effort and time. :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I have been single for 3 years now and I have decided that I like it