Muppet Central Couples

Skye

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, Beakerfan. But, if you believe that it was for the best, then I'm sure it was. And I'm sure that both you and he will be ok. I really do hope so for you guys! :smile:

And of course, sometimes you just can't help who you fall in love with.

Oh, and good luck, Frogpuppeteer! I love that this thread has given you hope! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Actually, I find that to be true. Sometimes you develop feelings for the other person that they don't seem to have for you or that you don't have for the other person. I've done that to somebody before, and I'm sure that the person I'm talking to will do that to me. I like people who are in a relationship because it's easier not to develop feelings toward them, it does kinda suck when they start talking about their spouses and you're single. Maybe it's just me I guess.

Daniel
I know what you mean by having feeling for somebody and them not having them back. It has happen time and time again to me to to point where it seemed helpless and I just felt like giving up. I thought I would never believe that I would have somlove me back and that I was destened to spend the rest of my life alone at time. But I guess I'm just stubbron headed and I just keep trying ang giving up does not come easily for me. But I have to say that Caroline had renewed my faith in love and made be believe in in again. She makes me believe everyday of my life that dreams really can and do come true...:flirt: I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad being alone, but it's just how I feel.

unclematt

Reaction score
It doesnt make me feel bad. I am happy for you. I will just continue to hope and pray that one day Amanda will open her eyes and see how much I truly care about her.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, sorry Matt. It's just that Tehehe man has made it very clear to me that he tired of me braggin about The misses. I wasn't refreing to you. Sorry about the mix up.:embarrassed:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh William, thank you so much! I'm so happy and I love that I can do that for you. Being able to do all that for you really does mean everything to me.

Matt, hehe, yes, thank you for being happy for us! I really hope that one day Amanda will be able to see how much you love her and want to be with her, too. Lots and lots of luck to you. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would encourage you to be persistant with her, Matt. Don't over do it and don't be so annoying that you'll push her away. But just remember that it's the little things and the thoughtful things that you do for sombody that really count and that they really remember. Those kind of things have the biggist inpact in somone's life andspeak volumes. I can't say for sure, but mayby she is not resdy to commit to a relationship right now. Maybe she is weighing her options. But remeber to be yourself nd about what really matters and I shur when she makes her choice about who to be with, You're sure to be her first choice. I sure she might know how much you care about her, she ma just not be showing it. But you never know. Of course, being honest and direct and telling and showing her how you feel about her is always a plus. Good luck!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's no problem at all. Always glad to try to help a friend out.I not saying this is you, but I know that for me porsonally what I've learned is the somtimes the other person might be waithing for you to tell them how you fell about them because somtimes they just do not know other wise. They might just be looking that reassurence that they know how you really feel about them for sure. But ayway, again, good luck!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww Matt, please don't wish that. It is really tough to not be able to be with the one person that you really love. But, she brings you so much happiness, too, doesn't she?