Muppet Central Couples

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw Cory, you will! Maybe even on New Years Eve... it would be just like a story!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Like a story! We could call it "The Cory and (enter random drunken New Year's Eve party goer here) Story!"

... Just kidding. Best wishes to you in your search, Cory.

Skye

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Like a story! We could call it "The Cory and (enter random drunken New Year's Eve party goer here) Story!"
......... and what a lovely and romantic story that would be! :wink:

But really, lots of luck to you, Cory, and to anyone else here who's looking for a special someone. Hopefully 2007 will be the year! :smile:

And Matt, I want to thank you for starting this thread. It was a great idea, and it's really fun to read everyone's posts and see everyone's different opinions and views on love and relationships. So... thank you! :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
No problem Skye. I think I have found someone recently. We enjoy being with eachother and it might leed to something else. I will keep everybody posted.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes all the very best wishes to you Matt:smile: And Happy New Year as well:big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank you, guys for your support. I really appreciate it and it is part of what keeps MC special to me.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Happy 2007, here's to a new year and a new resolution. Mine is to not get a gf this year, I figure that's easier to keep than anything else.

Daniel

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sad that people tend to have a nasty habit of breaking their resolutions. :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I dunno, that was my resolution last year and I kept it, maybe it'll work this year

Daniel