Muppet Central Couples

Skye

Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way, Daniel. I hope you'll meet a girl who will change your mind about that someday. :smile:

beaker said:
I mean when your entire life you're... told girls will never see you as more than a friend, it kind of gets to ya.
This reminds me a little bit of William (and I hope you don't mind me saying this, sweetheart), but William has mentioned that he's had a few of his female friends in the past tell him that they just thought of him as a friend as well. And he was really never sure if he would find that special "forever" girl. I love being that for him. But I don't think anyone's really sure if they'll find that "forever" person until they actually do find them. And they'll come along when you're ready... when you're meant to meet them.

And as a romantic and a dreamer myself, I've always loved to believe that everyone will find their perfect person (if they want to find them), and will be happy with them forever. :flirt: Hehe, ok... so maybe I'm crazy or silly for that. But, it is a nice thought to me. I guess I like to be an optimist like that.

beaker

Reaction score
Skye said:
This reminds me a little bit of William (and I hope you don't mind me saying this, sweetheart), but William has mentioned that he's had a few of his female friends in the past tell him that they just thought of him as a friend as well. And he was really never sure if he would find that special "forever" girl. I love being that for him.
Oh goodness, multiply that by a hundred for me^^ I have to take it all in good cheer tho...it simply means it wasnt meant to be.
I have no doubt my special "forever girl" is definately out there...perhaps
updating her online journal or playing with her cat or reading a book, wondering where I am.

Skye said:
But I don't think anyone's really sure if they'll find that "forever" person until they actually do find them. And they'll come along when you're ready... when you're meant to meet them.

And as a romantic and a dreamer myself, I've always loved to believe that everyone will find their perfect person (if they want to find them), and will be happy with them forever. :flirt: Hehe, ok... so maybe I'm crazy or silly for that. But, it is a nice thought to me. I guess I like to be an optimist like that.
Couldnt have said it better....they come along often when you're ready for them and vice versa.

I believe those who DESERVE a special person, will find them(ie: the people who havent had much luck with such things, and wouldnt just take it for granted, AND are a warm and kind hearted person)
Im 28, and I still love the mantra of Kermit...he may be misanthropic about Piggy, but he and JH's words of wisdom can be applied here.

For me, besides animation, movies, and other career dreams...my one big dream is to find my special person. I believe somehow, be it online or randomly through happenstance, I will find her(or she'll find me) next year. So people like us are a bit silly and crazy, and that's spiffy as a sandwich.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
WEll brand me and call me cowhide! I didn't think this thread would last long! Just in case you wanted to know, I'm still with my girlfriend for the 9 month Tuesday of this week, which is really long compared to most relationships of my age group which usually last until they're tired of making out.

unclematt

Reaction score
Guys I just want to say that I am so happy that this forum I created is going strong. I love it. Thank you very much.

Teheheman

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Guys I just want to say that I am so happy that this forum I created is going strong. I love it. Thank you very much.
No prob, and thanks for letting me voice my opinion on women like I did. I greatly appriciate it.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I certainly believe in real love. However, I don't believe in the idea that there's only one person in the entire world meant for you. Life isn't perfect, things happen, there will be disapointments. It doesn't mean your life is over and you'll never find someone new, who is just as good.

In the words of the Beach Boys:

"Keep in mind love is here today, then it's gone. Tomorrow it's here and gone so fast."

or in the more optimistic words of Fat Albert:

"There's a whole lot of fish in the sea. And your first catch ain't all that will be. Yeah, there's a whole lot of fish in the sea. Just take your time and wait and see."

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yeah I also take the vote you have to work at it, but you also have to make sure you never overstep your own personal boundaries. For a long time, I was in a relationship I worked hard at and was happy, but I gave up so much of myself that it took stepping back to realize I was hurting myself insanely.

It's a double edged sword, but I don't plan on giving up.

beaker

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Yeah I also take the vote you have to work at it, but you also have to make sure you never overstep your own personal boundaries. For a long time, I was in a relationship I worked hard at and was happy, but I gave up so much of myself that it took stepping back to realize I was hurting myself insanely.

It's a double edged sword, but I don't plan on giving up.
Yipes, a relationship should be 50/50 or close to it...not 70/30, or 80/20.

With that said, for those that want it, I hope you all find your special someone(if ya havent already) in the new year! I know I sure hope I do finally^^