Muppet Central Couples

unclematt

Reaction score
I only wish I could be as lucky as Caroline and William and meet the person I am meant to be with.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I will happen if you want it too. Wheater it be ten years from now or three minutes. But It willl happen for you.

I kow for us it's a combination of just letting it happen naturually for us and really working at making this work ehis the distance thing and everything.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Anyone who won't honeymoon at WDW or watch Muppet movie marathons is no man for me!
Hmmm. Personally, I can't marry anyone who actually owns a copy of Joe Dirt on DVD. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
beaker said:
Thank ye kindly. Yeah it wasn't the easiest going 26 years without a girlfriend, I definately had to make the choice to avoid certain tempting situations or things I felt weren't right for me. I've been single for two years now(sometimes it seems like it'd be the spiffiest to have someone to hold and cuddle with during the holidays)

That's wonderful you two have met. It's always a bummer when people think they are bf/gf or "in love" if they havent even met...I really believe you need to meet the person first before claiming to be together. Im glad ya were what eachother expected.
Good for you for avoiding tempting situations and things that weren't right for you! That's really great. Lots more luck to you in finding that girl of your dreams. Someday, I know you will have that special girl to hold and cuddle with! :smile:

It's funny you bring that up, Cory, because I know that right before William and I met, I was a little worried that I wasn't going to be what he expected or what he wanted at all. I knew he thought I was pretty great based on how I was online, but I was worried that when he met me, I wouldn't be as great as he thought I would be. It sure seems that worry of mine was wrong, and I'm so happy about that! :smile:

Aw Matt, I do believe you will be this lucky one day. Like William said, maybe in ten years or maybe in three minutes, but I do believe it will happen for you, too. I know it sounds cliche, but she is out there somewhere.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"You ever try computer dating?"
"Oh, si, but I just don't find computers attractive, okay." -Rizzo and Pepe

Skye

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
"You ever try computer dating?"
"Oh, si, but I just don't find computers attractive, okay." -Rizzo and Pepe
Ha, great quote, Justin! :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I've made lots of friends here.I'm still single at 36.The majority of members here at MC are under 30,too young for a relationship for me.
Dee...I'm 37...so I have you topped by 1 year!:eek:
I can't even find anyone on the outside world.Sad huh?:rolleyes:

Skye

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I can't even find anyone on the outside world.Sad huh?
I don't think that's sad at all, Kathy. Everyone finds their special person at different times in their lives. And it happens for people when it's meant to happen. You never know when you might find your perfect guy! :smile:

Super Scooter said:
Know what it's from? Huh, huh? :rolleyes: 8:> <--- Rizzo smiley... sorta.
Shhh, Skye feels like a bad Muppet fan. :wink:
It's really familiar, but I can't place it. Awesome "sorta" Rizzo smiley, though!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Skye said:
It's really familiar, but I can't place it. Awesome "sorta" Rizzo smiley, though!
Actually, I'd be kind of surprised if you could place it. I know there are quite a few that could, but it's not really something in wide circulation. It's from one of the Muppetisms in which Pepe is auditioning for a dating service.

If you own a copy of Muppets Party Cruise for one of the game systems, it's one of the hidden features on there that you have to open. (Level 5, specifically)