MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aloo: *holding a pot of Vindaloo swirled with a rainbow of flowers* What I want is to finally make use of the triple joint honors Spicologist, Hippologist, Ornithologist degree that my mother insisted on when I couldn't pick a career path...

Father Moppet: I get the Hippologetics and the Ornithology, but how does Spice even play into it?

Aloo: Because I will gain the greatest fame by serving the worlds first My Little Pershwari Pony!!! *evil laughter*

(OOC: STOP ziffling me, young lady! And I honestly am late for a shower and dinner myself but this is TOO FUN!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aloo: *to Goat* Here, hold this. *pot*

Father Moppet: I don't even think that Pony goes well with Peshwari flavors...Wait, what? Grace RUN!...or...fly...or something.... You will never net this cousin of mine! *turns to face Aloo but trips and tangles himself and Grace up in the net-like hammocks set up earlier* Or...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *is flown away also as tangled in hammock attached to Grace's leg*

Aloo: Stop them! *to camera crew* Am I coming across too villainous for a daytime TV cookery and bird-watching show? Ahh, they've all seen Gordon Ramsey...

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: hang on, we need to get Goat and Norman!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: And Mr Knickerbockerglory! And I could do with saving my Tea Magazine collection, and maybe some photos from the--Wait, no, just grab the others and we can escape through the skylight!

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: grabs others*

Let's go!

*flies off*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aloo: *shaking fist at the sky* *pause* *puts up umbrella and shakes that at the sky* I'll get you, and your little pony too!

Father Moppet: *instantly drenched* Now why did they design hammocks with holes in? Does no one have any foresight into these things...

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *goes into a tree*

We can stay here.