Learn Something New Everyday Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay….. I had no idea the Cousin Skeeter theme was actually based off this song:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp, my assumption of a hundred years has actually been confirmed as being correct: the only reason Melissa McCarthy has a career is because of her cousin Jenny. Whether or not it's because Jenny slept around for it is still a mystery.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A hot blonde bombshell who used to be a Playboy Bunny? That pretty much explains it right there.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
More like an empty shell with nothing inside. She has a plastic face, 2 golden ears (that don’t even work) to compliment them, and thinks vaccines cause Autism.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Having a plastic face seems to help SSSniperwolf always been plastered all over the YouTube homepage as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking over the guide of Episode 3557 (which was the final airing of the Sesame Street sports skit with the tourtise and the hare, which I definitely remember seeing in that episode with the segments in between), I apparently saw the skit with Lefty reciting the alphabet to his boss. I'll admit, when I first saw it on YouTube in 2007, it did look pretty familiar.... I guess this explains it now! Must have seen this one before I watched the Play Along Games and Songs tape with the 4 Elephants skit.... or my brain just didn't process the character being the same in that skit at the time.